Degree Women® Ultraclear Black + White® Pure Rain® Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Don’t let your antiperspirant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain Dry Spray Antiperspirant is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new, goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel, and protects
against sweat and body odour all day long. Helping to prevent white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Our best protection ever against white marks and yellow stains. Degree. It won’t let you down®.

Ne laissez pas votre antisudorifique tacher vos vêtements. L’antisudorifique en vaporisateur à sec Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Cascade pure est spécialement conçu pour vous aider à préserver l’aspect neuf de vos vêtements, il sèche instantanément à l’application pour une sensation plus propre et il vous protège contre la transpiration et les odeurs corporelles toute la journée. Il aide aussi à prévenir les marques blanches sur les vêtements noirs et les taches jaunes sur les vêtements blancs. Vous aurez belle apparence toute la journée.

Notre meilleure protection qui soit contre les marques blanches et les taches jaunes. Degree. Ne vous laissera pas tomber.

March 01, 2019

Get what you pay for

For a spray type of deodorant it works pretty well. I usually use clinical types of deodorant so I was a bit skeptic of this. The one thing I don’t like is all is that I end up inhaling the deodorant and I end up coughing 😭

February 09, 2019

Easy to use

I received this free as part of Chick Advisor's Product Review Club. I had never used a spray on antiperspirant before, so I didn't know what to expect. It goes on really light, and the fragrance is nice. I'm afraid I'm wasting some of it though in spraying, that some of it goes places other than my underarms. I also wonder how many applications you get versus using a stick. All in all, if you like spray deodorants, this one is great.

February 07, 2019

long lasting

I really liked this dry spray cause the next day after 24hrs you could still smell it and I love something long lasting.

It did not leave any stains on my clothes and did better than the others brands out there.

February 07, 2019

great spray antiperspirant

I really love degree spray antiperspirant. I use it for all body areas needed not just my underarms. it is fry and not greasy and does not leave any residue. it also leaves me smelling fresh all day without having to reapply.
    it also does not stain clothing. it's lovely.

February 06, 2019

Degree Dry Spray for Women

I received this as a #freeproduct and I use the Dove brand of dry spray as my normal deodorant. I will start by saying it smells fresh and does not stain your clothes so it does what it says, but I do find that it takes time for it to soak in. It is not as “dry” as Dove’s. It does not ware away over the day but the scent does fade. I will not switch to this product I will stay with the one I have but I would recommend for others to try because I have seen it come on sale before and maybe other people prefer less stronger scents.

February 05, 2019

Smells good

I was not big fan of degree products until i used this one. I was hesitating in trying but when i tried it smelled reallu nice. It was beyond my expectations. I am regularly using it and recommend this to all.

Updated On: February 05, 2019

I received this product free for trial in exchange for my honest opinion

February 05, 2019

Fresh and Light scent

I typically use a spray deodorant and have a usual brand. I hadn't tried Degree before and was pleasantly surprise at how well it works.

I stayed dry and smelling great all day and it didn't leave any sort of residue on my clothing. I put my deodorants to work as I manage a bar and am constantly on the go. This antiperspirant worked great

I am undecided if I will purchase again, as my regular brand is cheaper but I enjoyed the product nonetheless.

I received this product complimentary from Chick Advisor and Degree in exchange for my honest opinion and review.

Good antipersprant

The product was good, effective and lasted long. One thing that I found tough was when you sprayed it on you almost needed to hold your breath in order to make sure you didn’t choke on the air around you which was frustrating. I did like the locking feature on the spray, I could put the bottle in my bag and be confident it wouldn’t randomly spray. I still did notice some white marks on my clothing but this could be from me getting used to the product too.

February 04, 2019

Goes on clean and dries fast.

This is a new item for me and my teen daughter to try -- goes on clean, dries fast and works for a long time as intended. Does not mark on black clothing but will need to try over a longer period of time to vouch for it being a good fight against pit stains on white clothing.
    Scent takes a little getting used to -- not a feminine floral or fruity scent but not as fresh and clean scent as expected either. It is almost has a stale undertone to it but seems to only be smelled as it is being applied and very fresh applications then goes away.

mhm.... okay

i mean the product did what it said it would but it didnt blow my mind or go above my expectations. not to mention it kind of stinks.......in a bad way