Degree Women® Ultraclear Black + White® Pure Rain® Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Don’t let your antiperspirant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain Dry Spray Antiperspirant is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new, goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel, and protects
against sweat and body odour all day long. Helping to prevent white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Our best protection ever against white marks and yellow stains. Degree. It won’t let you down®.

Ne laissez pas votre antisudorifique tacher vos vêtements. L’antisudorifique en vaporisateur à sec Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Cascade pure est spécialement conçu pour vous aider à préserver l’aspect neuf de vos vêtements, il sèche instantanément à l’application pour une sensation plus propre et il vous protège contre la transpiration et les odeurs corporelles toute la journée. Il aide aussi à prévenir les marques blanches sur les vêtements noirs et les taches jaunes sur les vêtements blancs. Vous aurez belle apparence toute la journée.

Notre meilleure protection qui soit contre les marques blanches et les taches jaunes. Degree. Ne vous laissera pas tomber.

February 17, 2019

My new favorite

I loved how dry and protected it made me feel all day.... It left residue left behind and felt protected all day, My new favorite, highly recommend this product

February 13, 2019

So Good

I enjoy this antiperspirant as it works for the whole day and lasts long. The scent is very fresh and pleasant. It's true that there is no residue e.g. like white marks and yellow stains on clothing. I am so fond and impressed with this dry spray that I will keeping using it in future.

February 10, 2019

Positive BUZZ

I have been enjoying this Degree spray on deoderant since receiving it free from Chick Advisor and Degree. The smell is great and it works all day long at keeping you dry and odour free. The can is quite large so you get alot of product for the price. I would recommend you give this a go.

February 07, 2019

Love my Degree

This product was sent to me by degree in a pr pakage and I absolutely love it . I have been using other spray on products but love the smell of this . It keeps me smelling fresh during my busy days with kids . Thanks degree

Lasted all day +

This is the first time trying a spray antiperspirant that I liked. I applied in the morning before work and it lasts all day, plus a workout after. Easy to apply and left no mark on my shirts. Scent is light and smells great.

February 06, 2019

The Best Dry Spray Antiperspirant I've Ever Used!

I've been using the Degree Dry Spray Antiperspirant for the last 2 weeks, and it's by far the best one I've ever used. For one, it actually goes on dry once you spray it, instead of being wet and then drying down after, which makes for a very comfortable experience. It also smells amazinggg and I've found that the scent lingers for hours after you've sprayed it, which is also great for those super long days. I received this product for free, but I'll definitely be purchasing it once my bottle's done.

Clothes saver!

I received this product for an honest opinion and review from Chick Advisor. I normally put on my deodorant right after my shower and with stick deodorants, I always had some kind of white streak either on my skin or my clothes so I was eager to give this a try. The spray has a nice scent, dried up really fast (especially on moist skin!) and the best part, it did not leave any yellow or white marks on my clothes. It worked wonderfully on regular days and on workout days. I can’t wait to try this in the summer when it’s hot and humid! I really recommend this product.

February 06, 2019

Liked the spray but I'd choose another scent

I really liked the spray concept of the this degree product, it felt fresh and dry instead of goopy like stick products. This hooked me on the product, I loved that it didn't leave marks on My clothing and while the scent was pleasant it wasn't my favorite. I would buy this product again even though it can be more expensive. I received this product to test for free from chick advisor.

Absolute fav!

When I was first introduced to this product I was a skeptic but now it has become my go to purchase for antiperspirant! My blacks stay black without any white stains and the scent is light enough that it doesn’t irritate my sinuses

Amazing Product

I had a chance to try the Degree dry spray antiperspirant through ChickAdvisor. It had a pleasant smell and I found it quite effective, now I can wear white without worrying about stains. I would recommend this product to my friends.