Degree Women® Ultraclear Black + White® Pure Rain® Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Don’t let your antiperspirant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain Dry Spray Antiperspirant is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new, goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel, and protects
against sweat and body odour all day long. Helping to prevent white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Our best protection ever against white marks and yellow stains. Degree. It won’t let you down®.

Ne laissez pas votre antisudorifique tacher vos vêtements. L’antisudorifique en vaporisateur à sec Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Cascade pure est spécialement conçu pour vous aider à préserver l’aspect neuf de vos vêtements, il sèche instantanément à l’application pour une sensation plus propre et il vous protège contre la transpiration et les odeurs corporelles toute la journée. Il aide aussi à prévenir les marques blanches sur les vêtements noirs et les taches jaunes sur les vêtements blancs. Vous aurez belle apparence toute la journée.

Notre meilleure protection qui soit contre les marques blanches et les taches jaunes. Degree. Ne vous laissera pas tomber.

February 25, 2019

Did not work as well as expected

I bought this product because I had heard very good things about it, but was disappointed. It did not seem to affect the amount of sweat, or odour like it was supposed to, and I ended up having to go back to my old deodorant.

February 11, 2019

Not as effective

In my honest opinion I have to say nothing beats the dove deodorant.

This is one of the fee that comes close but still falls short.

I actually just converted me roommate using dove as well as..one use and you are hooked.

February 06, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

On the fence

I use a spray deodorant and have a usual brand. I hadn't tried Degree before and saw it advertised so I gave it a shot.

I stayed dry and smelling great all day however, on certain material it did leave residue on my clothing.

I am undecided if I will purchase again, as my regular brand is cheaper but I enjoyed the product nonetheless.

2.7/5

February 05, 2019

Does not work

I bought this dry spray because I was looking for something that doesn't leave behind residue. I was very disappointed and had to go return it after one use.

2.7/5

February 04, 2019

I really like the scent, I don't usually have problems discolouring my clothes, but it definitely helped avoid leaving white marks on my dark clothes. Although the smell and effectiveness didn't last as long as my usual deodorant, which was the only disappointing part of it.

February 03, 2019

Degree Woman Dry Spry Antiperspirant

The product was a disappointment. Scent was ok, it did last as long as it said it would.
    The problem was you need to open a window when you spray it. It was unbelievable how strong the spray was, it went everywhere.

February 03, 2019

Lasts long

Got this as sample to try, first it’s a dry spray and so it does what it says keeps u dry but fragrance is really strong. Definitely keeps your clothes clear of any stains.

February 01, 2019

misty blues

The aerosol can is sleek in design and feels lightweight. It has a light fragrance that isn't too overpowering. The only thing I had a slight issue with was from the spraying mist which was a bit overwhelming - I had to make sure to apply it near an open window. It does stay on for a long period of time and does not leave white marks on clothing. Not sure If I would purchase this product.

January 29, 2019

Did not work well for me

This worked for a bit but did not last all day or through a work out it did work well with a black shirt which I haven't had with any other product so I would use it if your not walking around a lot and need something that won't leave residue.

January 23, 2019

Spray deodorant

It doesn’t work I stil get marks on my shirts blck or white . Would not recommend maybe if they make improvements to the formula but for now it opting out