Degree Women® Ultraclear Black + White® Pure Rain® Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Don’t let your antiperspirant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain Dry Spray Antiperspirant is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new, goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel, and protects
against sweat and body odour all day long. Helping to prevent white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Our best protection ever against white marks and yellow stains. Degree. It won’t let you down®.

Ne laissez pas votre antisudorifique tacher vos vêtements. L’antisudorifique en vaporisateur à sec Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Cascade pure est spécialement conçu pour vous aider à préserver l’aspect neuf de vos vêtements, il sèche instantanément à l’application pour une sensation plus propre et il vous protège contre la transpiration et les odeurs corporelles toute la journée. Il aide aussi à prévenir les marques blanches sur les vêtements noirs et les taches jaunes sur les vêtements blancs. Vous aurez belle apparence toute la journée.

Notre meilleure protection qui soit contre les marques blanches et les taches jaunes. Degree. Ne vous laissera pas tomber.

February 01, 2019

No stains! Would buy again!

I have tried to get into natural deodorants but keep going back to my tried and true. This is one of my favorite deodorants. It's quick drying so you don't have to wait forever to put your clothes on. It also keeps you dry during workouts and my favorite part is that it does not stain my clothes. Would recommend!

February 01, 2019

Works good on black or whiteclothing

I had a wedding to go to in the summer, was wearing a white summer style dress, I bought this spray deodorant, and I was quite impressed, there was no marking or yellowing of any kind on the dress, even after dancing up a storm and sweating quite bad.

Degree Antiperspirant

First I got the product late after so much anticipation but fell in love with it at first sight. The aerosol can was sleek. Light fragrance and it stays on for a long period of time. No white Mark's or choking overpowering smell so yes I would buy again

It's great!

I got this product from Chickadvisor to try for free. I really love it! It doesn't leave the marks on my clothes, and it lasts for a long time. I like the smell, too. However, I am not very fond of the fact that it gives me a hard time to press the spray button.

#gotitfree

Love this spray aniperperspirant

I loved this Degree spray deoderant/antiperspirant. It doesn’t stain my clothes or leave white marks on my clothes which unfortunately sometimes deoderant does. It is super refreshing and the spray can is lightweight and looks very sleek. It smells amazing and the scent lasts all day - I never feel sweaty! I love how long this product lasts, by spraying it on I get to really control how much product I am using. I would and already have recommended this product to tons of family and friends, as they know that I spend a lot of time on my feet and working out in the gym and really need a deoderant that works. It is a great value because I can tell it’s going to last me a long time. I received this product for free for reviewing purposes.

ultraclear

ultraclear its a good product the smell is good goes on very dry no wetness all day was kinda of hard to press the spray button maybe it was just me but all in all its a really good ANTIPERSPIRANT

January 31, 2019

Very effective, but unsure about the scent.

My boyfriend and I received this product (and the male version) complimentary from ChickAdvisor for reviewing purposes.

We both highly enjoyed our samples. It was my boyfriend's first time using a sprayable antiperspirant and he wouldn't stop talking about it the first day he used it.

I have used sprayable antiperspirant before and it's my new favourite staple. I liked how this one went on and didn't leave behind much residue when a lot is applied. The range of the spray is good and I like how I can keep the bottle in my bag due to it's size. The only thing I wasn't too fond of was the scent, as it was a bit too deep and musky for me. I found after a long day however, the scent still smelt as fresh as it did when I first applied it in the morning. Would highly recommend, especially if you are active, I would just recommend a different scent.

Très bon antisudorifique

J'utilise en ce moment un autre antisudorifique en vaporisateur mais d'une autre marque et je ne suis pas satisfaite à 100 %. L'odeur laisse à désirer et l'efficacité aussi mais le Degré que je vient de recevoir me semble beaucoup mieux. Ce que j'ai pu remarquer jusqu'à date c'est que l'odeur est vraiment agréable et il a l'air de masquer les odeurs nettement mieux. À découvrir.

Degree motionsense dryspray

I like the concept of the bottle. The bottle has a very easy mechanism to lock and unlock it which makes it convenient as you can take it with you anywhere without a fear of it spraying on itself accidentally. The bottle has a groove that makes it fit into the hand perfectly. The pure rain smell is not too overpowering. Sprays perfect and gives great protection. I did notice white marks on dark clothing when put on right after spraying.
    I received the degree women ultra clear black + white fresh antiperspirant spray to try for free #gotitfree.

January 30, 2019

Love the smell great product

I recieved this product for free from chickadvisor and I just love the scent! S9 refreshing and long lasting not to atrong but jist right and the product works just as intended. Would recomend.