Delectable Coconut & Cream Ultra Nourishing Hand Cream Reviews
Ranked #14 in Hand Lotions & Creams

September 04, 2017

Nothing beats this!

I love everything about this product. I love the smell. I love that it is free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and gluten. Not only is it free of harmful chemicals, but it WORKS! My skin stays hydrated, and smells super awesome. It doesn't leave me feeling greasy, and absorbs quickly. I got a sample in a beauty box a long time ago, and then ordered it online for a long time until I found a local retailer that carried it. I love love love it. I also give it as a gift often, just because it is so good.

1.0/5

July 19, 2017

Don't be fooled by "Natural"

I signed up for IPSY Glam Bags and received Delectable Coconut and Cream Body Lotion. I was quite excited as the cream is touted on their website as being "natural" with "natural" ingredients and it was Canadian made . Quoted directly from their Facebook Page "Mission To create natural-ingredient-driven, cruelty-free dry styling and beauty confections that are totally-to-die-for." The packaging checks off nos to parabens, phthalates, GMOs, mineral oil, petrolatum and triclosan so the average shopper is conned into thinking that this product is free from harmful ingredients...all until you actually read whats inside...Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-100, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum...none of these are natural. These are harmful!!! The word "natural" is simply used as a marketing ploy.

July 02, 2017

This smells amazing - like summer in a bottle

I tried this and a couple other Delectable products after seeing them on Kathleen Light's YouTube channel. This cream is amazing - it absorbs really well into the skin without any sticky residue. The amazing smell lasts all day and you will get amazing whiffs every now and then.

I would definitely buy this again, it is a little pricier than other creams, but the quality is definitely there.

One note about the scent: It is less coconut-y and a little more vanilla-y than I expected. It basically smells like a coconut cupcake.

June 23, 2017

Tres agréable

J'ai essayée cette creme à main il y a peu de temps et je l'aime vraiment beaucoup. Plusieurs points positifs et le premier est qu'elle est faite au Canada. En plus, son odeur est vraiment tres agréable et elle ne laisse pas les mains grasses. Vraiment un bon produit à essayer.

June 20, 2017

A must-have, great smell and no more of dryness

Great quality with natural ingredients and scent. I love the smell, and since I work with my hands a lot, they used to get dry often, but since I started using this cream, they feel and look great. Convenient size makes it easy to have in my purse on me at all times just in case.

March 21, 2017

I received this hand cream in my ipsy bag, I don't normally use hand cream but figured i would try it, I tend to eat the skin around my nails pretty bad and sometimes it hurts a lot. I decided to put it on one of those times and within minutes the pain subsided and woke up with my fingers almost good as new I couldn't believe it! I have since recommended everyone to this product, amazing cream

February 18, 2017

i love this! i received in one of the subscription boxes. i love the smell and it feels really really soft. its not very greasy and it absorbs really fast. i would like to try the other ones from this brand and im glad you can find some stuff at Shoppers

January 16, 2017

Received as a gift. These texture was not heavy and the smell was great. The best thing, it worked. Washing my hands as often as I do, I did not use as much product as I normally did.

January 16, 2017

I was so luck to get to try @CakeBeauty Delectable Coconut & Cream Ultra Nourishing Hand Cream for the first time because it came in my monthly @Ipsy Glam Bag. I love anything with coconut. This hand cream not only smells incredible, it is rich with moisturizers and all natural ingredients. It left my hands so smooth and very soft. I carry it with me in my purse so I can use it throughout the day wherever I am. It is also #crueltyfree & #vegan. I was so impressed I ordered more @CakeBeauty Products through @ChickAdvisorPremium and saved money on my order. If you have not tried @CakeBeauty Product yet. You have to try them for yourself. You will Love @CakeBeauty.

January 08, 2017

I love this cream! I first got it , in one of my subcripstion boxes and totally got addicted!!The smell is so delicious and I love how it feels on my hands.

Updated On: January 08, 2017

I love this cream! I first got it in one of my subcripstion boxes and totally got addicted!!The smell is so delicious and I love how it feels on my hands