Dial For Men Recharge 3-in-1 Revitalizing Body Wash Reviews

Dial®MD For Men Recharge:
  • Formulated with caffeine and protein to leave your hair, body and face feeling revitalized and fresh
  • Rich creamy lather that rinses clean and leaves skin feeling fresh

Dial®MD Pour Hommes Recharge:
  • Formulé avec de la caféine et des protéines pour rafraîchir et revitaliser vos cheveux, votre corps et votre visage
  • Avec une mousse riche et onctueuse qui se rince bien et laisse une sensation de fraîcheur sur la peau

For more information please visit DialSoap.com
    XY Stuff Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

June 04, 2018

Not much lather, but would recommend

Recieved my free dial body/face/hair wash, quite enjoyed it overall. Didn’t lather up as much as others I have tried in the past, but worked well. Smell was good and lasted. Would definitely buy again.

June 04, 2018

Very convenient all in one solution

I was a bit sceptical about using the same liquid soap solution for both hair and skin but I was pleasantly surprised by the outcome. This also frees up space in my gym bag when training, I've made the switch!

June 04, 2018

La propriété éditeur sur lhomme

Le nettoyant dial pour homme est bien mais sans plus sur le coup moteur est bonne et ont voit la qualités du produit nettoie bien la fraîcheur du corps et bien mais quelque heur suivant mon homme à frouver lodeur de travaille malgrer son déodorant quil avait un odeur désagréable restant sur le corps et était pas super 2 fois on na essayer voir sans le déodorant et ce mai pas les deux odeur ensemble mais seul lui était dérangeant donc ce nai pas super il a acheter un autre dial comme déodorant et ensemble l'odeur était bien

Great Feel, Long Lasting Scent

I have used the same brand of body wash for years so I was curious to see if Dial could live up to the standard set by the other brand. I have to say I am pleasantly surprised by Dial. Not only does this body wash smell great, it also lasts a long time. I feel very clean for the entire day. I haven't tried it on my face but I definitely recommend it for a body wash. I'll definitely buy this body wash again.

June 04, 2018

Great body wash for a good value

Overall the body wash does the job! It’s effective in its use and doesn’t leave a very strong scent after use. It is quite refreshing. Although it does take quite a bit or moisture away from the skin, but it leaves skin feeling clean after use

Beaucoup trop parfumé

Je n'aime pas ce savon parce qu'il est beaucoup trop parfumé, ca sent vraiment fort et je n'aime vraiment pas cela... Je ne recommande pas ce produit si vous n'aimer pas les parfums fort.

Just not for me.

I gave the body wash to my husband to try and the next day he said so far he liked the smell and how it worked as a body wash. A few days later he said he didn't care for how greesy it left his hair. The value of the product is decently priced. I seen it on sale for 4.99 although he says he wouldn't buy it with the intentions of using it as a shampoo. So thumbs up for body wash!

Great body wash

I really like this body wash. The smell is pleasant without being overwhelming. The lather is nice and thick, lasts about as long as other products I use. It cleans really well, and I feel very fresh after a shower, where some other products don't have that same feeling.

Good product

Thank you for the opportunity to try this product, received it complimentary. 3 in 1, I must say: loved it! I liked the refreshing smell and how my hair, body and face feels after using it. For the price, getting a good quality product and reasonable amount. I would recommend this product.

June 03, 2018

Long Fragrance

I love that the product produce longer fragrance. 3 in 1 is also convenience to use. Lather easily. I would like to purchase this product when goes on sale.