Dial For Men Recharge 3-in-1 Revitalizing Body Wash Reviews

Dial®MD For Men Recharge:
  • Formulated with caffeine and protein to leave your hair, body and face feeling revitalized and fresh
  • Rich creamy lather that rinses clean and leaves skin feeling fresh

Dial®MD Pour Hommes Recharge:
  • Formulé avec de la caféine et des protéines pour rafraîchir et revitaliser vos cheveux, votre corps et votre visage
  • Avec une mousse riche et onctueuse qui se rince bien et laisse une sensation de fraîcheur sur la peau

For more information please visit DialSoap.com
    XY Stuff Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

DIAL 3 in 1 is the real thing

I want to thank XY STUFF for sending me Dial for men 3 in 1 body wash for free.My husband really love the product,nicely scented and long lasting.Foams well with just little amount,gentle on skin .The price is right and will definitely save me money.

Produit masculin favori

Mon copain a adoré ce produit et moi aussi ! #gotitfree

L'odeur est très agréable, très masculine mais pas trop forte. C'est juste parfait!

La texture est très agréable, le produit mousse bien et lave bien.

Mon copain aime bien que se soit un produit 3 en 1, c'est très pratique lorsqu'on ne peut pas trainer plusieurs produits à la fois.

On recommande fortement ce produit! :)

Très bien

Mon conjoint a reçu Dial for men 3-in-1 lors d'une campagne. Il a bien apprécié le produit. Toute fois, il a remarqué qu'un problème de pellicules est apparue depuis qu'il a commencé à l'utiliser. Malheureusement, il a dû arrêter de l'utiliser

Pretty standard, quality stuff: handy that it's 3 in 1

Smells nice, applies in a lathery foamy manner, and works to clean.

Found my face maybe a little dry afterwards, but nothing a bit of moisturizer couldn't fix.

Bring this up to the weekend cottage instead of hauling a bottle of shampoo/soap/facewash and make it a convenient trip.

June 03, 2018

Has a great scent, leaves you feeling clean and refreshed

I like the smell, not the typical fruity smell like most body washes have. Doesn't leave your skin dried out or feeling sticky, and also doesn't foam up too much so it's easier to rinse off.

June 03, 2018

Je le recommande sans hésitation. Il laisse la peau sans résidu en plus d'une agréable odeur. Excellent rapport qualité prix ! Je n'ai pas ressenti de secheresse sur la peau.

It's great!

Firstly, I love the packaging, it makes a really good impression as it is subtle yet noticeable. Secondly, the price point is great. But the most important aspect that sold me on this product is the scent. It has an amazing scent that actually lingers on after shower. I will definitely be buying this body wash again and also will recommend it to friends.

P.S. Got it free for reviewing purpose.

June 03, 2018

Great all around body wash!

To start #igotthisfree from XYStuff to try and have since bought more. Firstly, it replaces multiple bottles on my already small bathroom shelves. Secondly, it smells fine, I am really picky when it comes to what my bathing products smell like. Finally, the 3 in 1 aspect works just as well if not better than having separate products. I live in a small apartment with multiple people, there is limited room for how many bottles can be in the bathroom. Plus it is great for travel, I actually tried this while travelling for work and is a lot better then hauling my usual brands around. The quality is as expected from Dial and the value is good, I have never been one devalue cleanliness but for a 3 in 1, this is great all around. Also, tried for around two weeks.

3.2/5

Strong scent but refreshing

I didn’t love the smell of this out of the bottle, it’s very sharp and strong (almost alcohol-y and clinical), and it didn’t totally go away after he’d rinsed and dried off either, but was about the same strength as men’s deodorants, honestly.
    As a body wash it was very good, cleaned off dirt and oil, but didn’t leave either of us feeling dry.

We’re both weirded out by 2-in-1/3-in-1s so we didn’t try is as a shampoo, so we can’t say anything about it’s performance in that respect.

Right guard

He loved it. Smelt great. Lasted awhile. I have told people about t in hopes they like it just much as we did could be little cheaper in price or make it bigger