Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash Juniper Reviews

Meet new Dial® PURE Foaming Hand Wash Collection. Dial® PURE with active micelles is a gentle yet powerful cleanser for your family, without any unwanted ingredients like parabens, silicones or phthalates, leaving hands clean and hydrated after each use. They are wrapped in 50% recycled bottles and all at an affordable price point. Welcome to PURE without compromise™.

Le savon moussant pour les mains Dial Pure Micellar Genièvre, avec micelles emprisonnant la saleté et les impuretés. Formulé sans ingrédients indésirables comme des silicones, des parabènes, des phtalates ou des surfactants au sulfate. Ce doux savon moussant pour les mains est assez doux pour être utilisé sur tous les types de peau pour un nettoyage quotidien.

You may also like Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash in Hyacinth

Arizona, United States

Love this, new favorite

Love how foamy this gets and the very clean scent. I keep this in my kitchen, so I'm washing my hands often. Definitely not too drying and does a wonderful job.

finally a soft soap

my hands turn like sandpaper with every handsoap. i have sensitive skin and having to constatly moisturize everytime after i wash my hands. i love micellar in general so this keeps my skin soft and i dont need to moisturize after. a gentle soothing handsoap. loveeee it

Love it!

During this covid time, I wash my hands so much that they are always dry! With this hand wash, it feels much better, no more cracked hands. I also love the foam, I feels like it's more economical!
    I received this complimentary product for review purpose.

New Brunswick, Canada

Cleans great without drying out your skin

I received this free to try. I love the way it foams. It provides lots of larger to get your hands sparkling clean. The scent is very nice but not over powering. I would buy this.
    #GotItFree #DialPureMicellular

Good!

I received this product for free as part of the Product Review Club. I was quite pleased with this soap. It has a pretty nice scent to it and I liked the light, foamy texture, which made rinsing very quick and easy. I had tried using it after a session of gardening and put the dirt-lifting qualities of the micellar formula to the test. I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't have to put in any extra effort to scrub off the dirt. Since I'm also constantly washing my hands, I appreciate that this formula didn't strip and dry out my skin either but left it feeling soft. I also love the fact that they've omitted parabens, sulfates and some other harmful ingredients from the formula. However, I do wish they would have done the same with the colored dyes. The pump worked fine and a little product goes a long way, so it's also cost efficient. Overall, a good product!

Simple and gentle

This hand soap cleans hands without stripping your skin from its natural oils. With all the hand-washing that we are doing in the post-COVID19 world, I think it's really important to have a hand soap that feels gentle and can be used multiple times a day without turning your hands into lizard skin. I would definitely buy this hand soap again, I hope I find it in my local store!

New York, United States

Fun to use, smells great

I received this product for free as part of Chickadvisor's review club. I've tried Dial soaps before but never in a foam sort, and this is also the first time I've seen "micellar" soap. Micellar molecules attract and lift dirt easily when used in its water form, to remove make up for example. This hand wash is gentle, smells great and lathers well. I'm not sure I can sense any difference compared to a regular foaming wash without micellar water, however I do appreciate it doesn't leave my hands dried out.

The only drawback with this type of foam is that you have a tendency to use a bit more. If you have kids, they may be tempted to pump more than necessary just because it's fun.

June 26, 2020

keeps hands hydrated and doesn't dry them out

my hands feel great after washing with Dial pure Micellar Foaming hand wash. They are not dried out and feel very moisturized. The Juniper scent is not my favourite, I will try the other scents next time. I will purchase again.

June 25, 2020

Squeaky clean!

Nous sommes deux employés en CHSLD à la maison et durant cette pandémie de COVID-19 vous n’imaginez pas à quel point/fréquence nous devons nous laver les mains... Ceci favorise la sécheresse et le craquage de la peau. Nous avons vraiment apprécié la douceur du savon dial micellaire! Mousse bien et n’irrite pas. Le parfum est un peu fort mais rien de trop intense

June 25, 2020

Approuvé par mes mains sèches!

J'ai pu essayer gratuitement le savon grâce a chickadvisor et sérieusement c'est une belle découverte!

Les savons en mousse sont mes préférés puisqu'ils sont très doux pour les mains et facile a rincer et ce savon n'en fait pas exception!

L'odeur est douce et très agréable.

Je ne serais probablement pas allé vers cette marques en temps normal mais maintenant si !