Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent Reviews

New Dove 0% Aluminum Coconut & Pink Jasmine women's deodorant contains no alcohol and no aluminum with a skin-friendly formula. Skin-friendly odour protection, up to 24 hours of freshness and a delicate Dove Coconut scent – it all adds up to a Dove stick deodorant you can trust to deliver all day odor protection with no aluminum.

Le nouveau désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Noix de coco et jasmin rose ne contient ni alcool ni aluminium et sa formule est douce pour la peau. Une protection contre les odeurs, jusqu’à 24 heures de fraîcheur et un parfum délicat à la noix de coco de Dove – le tout dans un désodorisant de Dove sur lequel vous pouvez compter pour une protection contre les odeurs toute la journée, sans aluminium.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent

2.2/5

May 01, 2020

Smell nice

I have like some how the smell. But it not protect for a long period. For instance, when you go to the gym you need to reapply it otherwise you can smell bad.

March 31, 2020

it has minimum hold and has a really good scent

it was ok and has medium hold but with a really good scent. I would recommend it because good but it needs improvement on a 24-hour hold. Overall it's a really nice and good product

2.3/5

January 30, 2020
    Florida, United States

compared to others this is a pass

I have tried many natural aluminum-free deodorants and this is one of the worst. It goes on like a gel which is different to me, and the smell doesn't last. I would have to apply multiple times a day for it to be effective. I will not be buying again.

December 16, 2019
    Suffolk, United Kingdom

Subtelności dotyku i zapachu

Fascinating subtle and delicate fragrance that I can recommend to anyone but check it out for myself. I think everyone will be satisfied. The best choice will be purchase. Good luck

October 22, 2019

Its more natural

I like that this product does not include aluminum, it is very natural. However, i have never found dove deodorant to have the best staying power... It seems to wear off during the day and i have to keep reapplying.

September 09, 2019

Smells good, gentle on skin

#gotitfree
    Received the deodorant and was excited to try it. The fragrance is interesting and gentle on skin. It does leave white residue so be aware of that.
    Did not notice any yellowing of clothes.
    Very effective. Smells good all day

September 06, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

This deodorant wasn't for me

I personally didn't like this deodorant. It made my under arms feel wet. I also did not like the sent. I would not recommend this deodorant to my family or friends. I love dove deodorant but unfortunately this one is a thumbs down

August 29, 2019

Would definately purchase again

Wish that scent came in Clinical Strength. An anti-persperant for menopausal women would also be greatly appreciated not only by me but many other women.

August 29, 2019

Good

Works good I will use it again. Would recommend to others. Smells nice. Use it every day. Will buy it again. Good price as well. Easy to find in the store.

2.3/5

August 23, 2019

Great scent

I absolutely love the smell of this deodorant but the effectiveness of it leaves something to be desired. After about half a day I noticed that I needed to reapply the product cause I was getting a bit smelly which I don’t have to do with my usual deodorant. Would not recommend based on my trial of it