Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent Reviews

New Dove 0% Aluminum Coconut & Pink Jasmine women's deodorant contains no alcohol and no aluminum with a skin-friendly formula. Skin-friendly odour protection, up to 24 hours of freshness and a delicate Dove Coconut scent – it all adds up to a Dove stick deodorant you can trust to deliver all day odor protection with no aluminum.

Le nouveau désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Noix de coco et jasmin rose ne contient ni alcool ni aluminium et sa formule est douce pour la peau. Une protection contre les odeurs, jusqu’à 24 heures de fraîcheur et un parfum délicat à la noix de coco de Dove – le tout dans un désodorisant de Dove sur lequel vous pouvez compter pour une protection contre les odeurs toute la journée, sans aluminium.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent

2.0/5

August 28, 2019

Nope!!!!

L’odeur Du produit est bien, mais il n’est pas très efficace! Je devrais en ajouter plusieurs fois dans la journée. Les autres produits du même genre sont mieux !

1.8/5

August 27, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Didn’t work for me

I received this product as a free trial.. I used it for a week or so.. I loved the smell it is amazing.. but the effectiveness of the deodorant wasn’t good.. I found I was having to reapply several times a day.. and it didn’t stop me from having body Odor ..

1.7/5

August 14, 2019

Made me smell

I tried this on the the day I had my tattoo done and it made me smell not even an hour after applying. It was really embarrassing. I wanted to like it because there's no aluminum but it was garbage.

2.0/5

August 10, 2019

nice dove deodrant

First of all i like to thank chick advisor and dove for this great opportunity to try this out .

What i like about this deodrant is it has a nice smell . That i really enjoy it .
    I have been wearing this for a week to see if it worked for me .

I found that it shortly abandonded me . Thats when I can say this is not for me . I am happy that i got to try it out . Thats the only thing I didn't like about this . Because everything else is good the texture and it didn't cause any discomfort on my skin .

I would still recommend it to my friends to give a try as it may work for them .

#tryDoveZeroAluminum #gotitfree

1.2/5

August 08, 2019
    Yukon, Canada

Product is not effective

I received this product as a free trial from Chick advisor. I was really excited to see what all the hype was about around 0% aluminum deodorants. Unfortunately, I was quite disappointed with this product. It smells wonderful, but upon application, it felt sticky. I thought the sticky feeling would go away, but it did not. After a short bike ride around the block with my kids, I had sweat stains on my shirt and felt the need to reapply. I would not recommend this product and do not intend to buy it.