Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent Reviews

New Dove 0% Aluminum Coconut & Pink Jasmine women's deodorant contains no alcohol and no aluminum with a skin-friendly formula. Skin-friendly odour protection, up to 24 hours of freshness and a delicate Dove Coconut scent – it all adds up to a Dove stick deodorant you can trust to deliver all day odor protection with no aluminum.

Le nouveau désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Noix de coco et jasmin rose ne contient ni alcool ni aluminium et sa formule est douce pour la peau. Une protection contre les odeurs, jusqu’à 24 heures de fraîcheur et un parfum délicat à la noix de coco de Dove – le tout dans un désodorisant de Dove sur lequel vous pouvez compter pour une protection contre les odeurs toute la journée, sans aluminium.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent

September 12, 2019

24/7refreshness

Its so good n fragrant
    Colour ,texture n smell is so immense
    Shape of the packaging is just perfect
    So perfect to wear it in our professional life's.
    Product price is so reasonable so everyone can just have it ..

September 02, 2019

effective odor protection

all throughout the day 12 hour odor protection. No left over white residue on clothing. Leaves a light clean scent after applying. Jasmine scent leaves you feeling confident and ready to take on the day , one swipe of dove at a time.

August 29, 2019

Works

It smells good and it works but is not and strong as regular deodorant/antiperspirant, I had to reapply more often than normal but this is not a big deal to me as I find this to be the case with most aluminum free antiperspirant/deodorant. I like this product and have been using for a month with no issues and it smells really nice.

August 28, 2019

Good Aluinum free deodorant

I like this deodorant. It smells nice and I like the fact that it's aluminum free. I would recommend as this is a good quality deodorant but this specific scent is personally not my favorite.

August 27, 2019

My new favourite deodorant!

I have tried aluminum free deodorants in the past and they have usually failed halfway through the day. I've had to run to the drug store on my lunch break to buy new deodorant because it failed midway through a work day. These types of deodorants take time for your body to adjust to them. I honestly had low expectations of this product. Boy I was wrong. I was sniff testing all day the first week and was expecting for it to fail. Dove mastered the formula and I can count on it all day every day. It even lasts during a busy work day and a tough work out at the gym.

August 27, 2019

A nice scent that glides on easily

I love the packaging of this product -- it feels so durable and easy to grip to apply the deodorant. It has a nice light scent, and the product applies easily to the armpits. Nice light coverage, no overpowering scents.

August 19, 2019

Smooth application

This product smells lovely and glides on smoothly. Like all deodorants, I find it works well as a deodorant. However, I do struggle with sweating. I still find I perspire and need to disguise my sweat by wearing black.

August 18, 2019

Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant

Dove 0% aluminum deodorant is very gentle and smells great. I like both coconut scent and pink jasmine scent. It is safe without harmful effect of aluminum.

August 16, 2019

Doux, non irritant mais pas fait pour 24h de protection

Je suis contente qu’une marque « mainstream » fasse un déodorant sans aluminium. C’est aussi plus abordable que les autres marques qui sont naturelles. Ce produit est doux et non irritant. L’odeur est aussi un plus. Mon déodorant naturel Toms sent la « lavande » mais je mets ca entre guillemets parce que je déteste son odeur, ça ne ressemble en rien à de la lavande. Celui ci de Dove sent moins fort et plus agréable. Par contre la protection... pour un 8h de travail au bureau c’est correct, disons. J’ai reçu ce produit afin d’en faire l’essai et donner mon avis.

August 16, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great product

Aluminum free deodorant is great. I did not like the coconut and pink jasmine sent that well. Berries or a shea butter sent I think would be much better. Overall I would recommend that you try it. Dove makes awsome products