Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent Reviews

New Dove 0% Aluminum Coconut & Pink Jasmine women's deodorant contains no alcohol and no aluminum with a skin-friendly formula. Skin-friendly odour protection, up to 24 hours of freshness and a delicate Dove Coconut scent – it all adds up to a Dove stick deodorant you can trust to deliver all day odor protection with no aluminum.

Le nouveau désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Noix de coco et jasmin rose ne contient ni alcool ni aluminium et sa formule est douce pour la peau. Une protection contre les odeurs, jusqu’à 24 heures de fraîcheur et un parfum délicat à la noix de coco de Dove – le tout dans un désodorisant de Dove sur lequel vous pouvez compter pour une protection contre les odeurs toute la journée, sans aluminium.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

January 19, 2022

Fresh feeling

This deodorant is amazing! Leaves you feeling fresh all day. Scent is amazing as well without being too strong.I’ve purchased a couple of these , one for my purse, one for home and one for my locker at work.I would definitely purchase this product again.

January 18, 2022

My Go To

I prefer deodorants that don’t have aluminum in them, and Dove happens to be one of my favorite brands. It smells great and it does an awesome job at reducing to completely eliminating body odor and sweat. Highly recommended.

January 05, 2022

Amazing

I love this product, it goes on well and it works amazing. It also smells great. I will be buying more of this product for sure. When I first tried this out I used it for my wedding and omg it worked so well and kept me smelling great.
    i have told alot of people to try this dove deodorant. You must try it out.

January 02, 2022
    Wigan, United Kingdom

Is amazing

I purchased this anti-perspirant a few weeks ago. It leaves my skin soft, dry and didn’t leave my underarms irritated during the day. It leaves no stains on my tops either. The fragrance isn’t over powering or sweet.

December 30, 2021
    United States

Very good

This is a great deodorant , I am usually very picky about the deodorants I use, but this one was amazing! Left me feeling good and smelling good all day long !

September 08, 2021

Absolutely would buy again!

Loved this product. The overall experience was great. The price, quality and over all satisfactory product made for an overall great time. Will definitely recommend to others.

August 07, 2021
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Amazing product

excellent product, I really like it, it has a very pleasant smell, does not irritate the skin, I am very pleased with the purchase, and I will buy again when it ends, I recommend👌

August 06, 2021

Dove Deodorant <3

I find that this product works very well and gets the job done. I get compliments all the time that say that I smell fresh and like coconuts. I’ll probably purchase more of this product in the future.

July 15, 2021

Amazing

SMELLS SO GOOD, this is my favoriteee dioderant everrr it smells just like coconuts but with more of a sweet smell and it's soft as heck like ur mans anyway is this 1 hundred and fifty characters

July 15, 2021

Great No Aluminum Alternative

This Dove 0% deodorant was so good!
    For one the 0% aluminum is good so it doesn't cause any health problems,
    and two the pink jasmine scent smelled so good and lasted for a long time!