Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent Reviews

New Dove 0% Aluminum Coconut & Pink Jasmine women's deodorant contains no alcohol and no aluminum with a skin-friendly formula. Skin-friendly odour protection, up to 24 hours of freshness and a delicate Dove Coconut scent – it all adds up to a Dove stick deodorant you can trust to deliver all day odor protection with no aluminum.

Le nouveau désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Noix de coco et jasmin rose ne contient ni alcool ni aluminium et sa formule est douce pour la peau. Une protection contre les odeurs, jusqu’à 24 heures de fraîcheur et un parfum délicat à la noix de coco de Dove – le tout dans un désodorisant de Dove sur lequel vous pouvez compter pour une protection contre les odeurs toute la journée, sans aluminium.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent

May 26, 2020

Would definitely buy again

I love the smell and it worked perfectly for me right til bedtime. I was great..will definitely buy again. Even have my daughter using the product she just loves it as well. I find I love all the dove products as myself and my daughter have very sensitive skin..have had no problems with any bad reactions, which is awsome cause I cannot use alot of other products do to my allergies as is the problem my daughter has to..GREAT PRODUCT!!

May 25, 2020

Love it!!

'm so glad that Dove finally makes a deodorant without Aluminum!! It works great, and smells great, just like the original! To the reviews saying that they sweat and smell too much even while using it- the reason is because when you stop using aluminum, your body needs an adjustment/detox period so you will notice more sweat/stink for a while. It will pass :)

May 24, 2020

Definitely would buy this product again.

My skin is super sensitive but this deodorant works well for me. Last the whole day without having to reapply.The price is good and I will continue to buy it.

May 21, 2020

best ive ever had!

this deodorant is the best i have in a long time. its not stiky and doest leave white marks on black clothes. i just wanted to try it out not expecting it to be any different but my oh my! (theres a big difference) as well as smelling nice its also affordable at London drugs it is around 6.49 but it is 74 grams so in my opinion thats a pretty good deal!

May 13, 2020

so good

it was very good enjoyed the quality of the product and the scent. Very high quality and i will definitely purchase more because i was quite empressed!

May 11, 2020

Amazing product a totally must have for 2020!!

This stuff is incredible dove never seems to fail!
    I suffer from hypohydrosis and this stays on all day through sweat and doesn’t lose the scent.
    The scent is incredible!!!!!
    I love that it is aluminum free also super bonus!
    Must have for all woman!❤️👌🏽🥰

May 05, 2020

Would buy again

I had a track and field meet this that lasted all day. So I went and bought this deodorant and hope that it would stay on and I was right. It lasted all day and kept me smelling amazing. I would definitely buy this again and would recommend to others. By this now!

May 04, 2020

My Favourite Drugstore Deodorant

I'm quite picky about deodorant - I find that I can't use a lot of the drugstore brands. However, this Dove one is the only one that I use because it smells great and lasts all day.

April 30, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

What's sweat? Lol

I love all dove products. That's mostly what I buy. This deoderoent sure works for me. It's amazing, I don't smell like onions and I don't even have sweat stains anymore, I would buy it again and again.

April 30, 2020

Its a good product

C'est un bon produit , n hesitez pas de les tester , j animer bien avoir samples dans la marque est Dove
    Bon chance a tous le monde d avoir des samples