Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 18, 2021

Smelly armpits be gone

I love how this deodorant has no aluminum first and foremost. It smells fresh, goes in smoothly, and does not chunk! Keeps me well protected without leaving white in everything. Also like that my 11 year old can use it also!

April 13, 2021

Great natural deodorant

I would totally recommend this product to all my family and friends, i love the texture and the way it feels on my skin, absolutety refreshing!! You should totally get it for yourself!

April 12, 2021

Wonderful smell

This product was a little over priced in my opinion but it is very effective and does the job I did fine after six hours in the heat I did want to reapply

April 09, 2021

Not my favourite deodorant

Smells good but didn't have long lasting sweat control. It also seemed to leave some white residue on my armpits but it had a very smooth application.

April 08, 2021
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

I am going to be buying it

I love it so much am doing can’t wait to use it again. I will be buying this more often and it worked so well. My mom loves it to and lots of people like it.

April 08, 2021

I wouldn’t buy this again

The idea is amazing. Although it hasn’t work To my body. It doesn't stay all day long. I would prefer other versions rather than this one. I wouldn’t buy again.

April 02, 2021

Love the mild scent... Definitely buying the product again..

I love the mild scent of this product. Not too strong, and keeps you smell fresh all day. The texture is not sticky and doesn't stain your clothes and most of all zero aluminum...

March 29, 2021

I found it worked for me

I found this deodorant worked well for me the smell was great. However I found when my preteen used it, it didn't last as long. The smell wasn't strong enough to hide her bo.

March 29, 2021
    United States

Awesome stuff!

Worked well for me as I am beginning to get hot flashes well working and as I am in LTC I am very busy with little time to pee let alone sit and rest and not be a sweaty hot mess!

March 25, 2021

Love it

I purchase this deodorant not only because it smells good but also that it’s aluminum free ! Dove is the only product that does not give me a rash, it’s perfect for sensitive skin and also leaves you smelling fresh all day.