Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019
    3.2/5

July 16, 2021

Mediocre deodorant

I am not sure if it's me but after using this deodorant I feel like I have to reapply many times during the day. I also don't like the feeling of leaving my armpit a bit wet after application.

June 30, 2021

The best deodorant

Recently I've slowly switching my product to more natural. I tried completely natural deodorant and sad to be say that I don't like it. I decided to try this this dove 0% aluminum and I instantly love it. It smells refreshing and I have repurchase this twice now. Definitely my staple.

June 29, 2021

Great deodorant

This is my favourite deodorant! The scent is very fresh and natural, so it doesn't smell too strong or too weird. Definitely worth the price (it's not even expensive)!

June 23, 2021

Always keeps me protected

I always feel protected when wearing this regardless if it's sweat or stress... I always trust this product to keep me fresh. I highly recommend Dove and the different smells available

May 22, 2021

I use it everyday

This deodorant changed my life because I use it everyday before work, at all times and since it's getting hot outside, I just can't stop using it. The smell is great on this cucumber and green tea scent which I love so much.

May 22, 2021

Love the light smell!

I’ve been looking for a aluminum free deodorant for a while & until using this product, I hadn’t found one that did everything I needed: stop BO from happening, not stain my black tops/dresses & not smell too fragrant! This is perfect for my needs!

May 12, 2021

Smooth scent, refreshing

Nice cool scent. Smell remains for long time. Good for skin, does not irritate skin. Can be used for any age and any skin types. I have been using Dove products for past 10 years

1.8/5

May 03, 2021

It's okay

The smell is kind of strange to me - I didn't like it. The quality didn't really last long. I need something that gets me through the day, which this product doesn't do.

April 25, 2021

Extraordinaire

Exellent produits. J'en suis très satisfaite. Prix raisonnable. S'applique très bien. L'odeur est agréable et douce. Produit sans aluminium. Je le recommande.

April 25, 2021

Best deodorant ever

Finally a deodorant that actually works without aluminum. I have very sensitive skin and don’t find this irritating at all. The smell is also so good.