Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 01, 2020

Would but again

Has a slight smell that doesn’t annoy those who hate strong smells. Feels fresh and lightweight only annoying thing is applying it during summer when if you add alot it may get clumpy

March 31, 2020

fake cucumber scent

I really want to like dove products, because of the value, and concept. Every product I've tried (including this deodorant) has disappointed me. It's just to synthetic in fragrance and hard to remove.

3.2/5

March 25, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great idea but needs improvement

I love Dove's green tea and cucumber line, smells amazing. This one isn't as strong and it's not too overbearing as well. Be advised though regarding effectiveness, that you will perspire and feel some wetness because it doesn't help much with sweating if you sweat a lot, but it does work 24 hours most days. Aside from smelling amazing it is very gentle on skin, glides very, very smoothly, and is conveniently shaped to the contours of your armpits. It also leaves no or barely any marks when application is completed. It doesn't do much to mask odor throughout the day so I will not be purchasing this product again.

March 25, 2020

My new favourite!!

I only use dove deodorant and am never dissatisfied with my purchases. I liked the companies decision of making the product aluminium free. Now I no longer have to be concerned of a white overcast covering my under arms or dark patches accumulating.

March 22, 2020

Totally recommend

I love this deodorant and if your looking for something that helps with the stink and not getting stains and your clothes I say get this. I don’t get stains on clothes every colour and there’s no body odour smell from sweating or anything.

March 18, 2020

Vert good

Ive been using this product for the lad 6 month and very satisfied, I have a lot of problems with deodorant but with all dove products it is good, no allergies.

March 17, 2020

I can't use anything but dove deodorant it's the best

Dove products are always great but the deodorant is the best and I love the light sent of the cucumber green tea one. I would get it again and again.
    5 stars

March 13, 2020

Works for you

I have never been a person to perspire but the last few years I have started to sweat more i used to use lady speed stick but then tried dove. It worked wonders for me.

March 13, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I prefer a better scent than cucumber but other than that, the product is amazing. I love how smooth my skin feels and also it helps great with the stink and sweat. It does the job!

March 11, 2020

Ve eh big ood

Very good product first I am was smelly now I use all my sweat gone disappear no more people laughing and call me the skinny and bad guy now everyone talking to mr