Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

January 16, 2021

Fresh scent

I love the scent of this, very fresh and keeps me fresh all day as well. Hate when deodorant doesn’t do that! I have bought multiple since I tried it!

January 16, 2021

It's a good product for someone who doesn't sweat heavily

The smell is nice!
    I don't see the difference with the one with aluminum!
    Last more than 24 hours!
    Would recommend!
    If you sweat heavily it might not cover the strong odor, but if you don't it a really good product to have.

January 07, 2021

I would buy this again, great value for the price

This product has a great scent and i love that is is aluminum free! It also makes my armpits nice and soft. It does not leave a white residue when applied. Inuse it once a day and it is effective in stopping me from sweating.

December 26, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

Amazing

I love the dove deodorants but this is my favorite scent. I love that it comes in stick and spray because then I can use it for different areas. Would definitely buy this over and over.

December 25, 2020

Love this!

What an amazing product. Very healthy and makes me feel refreshed! Reassuring that it is a healthy product and safe to use! Would recommend to all my friends!

December 17, 2020

The best drugstore deodorant

I've been using this scent from dove for a long time and absolutely adore it. The fragrance lasts even through the hottest, sweatiest days. Plus the aluminum free is a huge bonus.

3.2/5

December 17, 2020

Great product

This deodorant smells amazing. It slides on like butter and doesn't leave clumps. Its soaks into your skin and leaves your dry and smells g fresh all day long.

December 05, 2020

I would like to buy this product again

I really like the fresh scents of it and texture feel really soft on my skin as prevent my sweat. I would love to try all other scents soon in the future

December 02, 2020

Dove deodorant cucumber

Ayant une peau tres sensible, je ne pouvais pas utiliser n'importe quelle deodorant. Je devrais rester dans la gamme de Dove. Une gamme tres efficace pour les peaux sensibles et hydratant. Le deodorant au concombre ne garde au sec toute le journee.

December 02, 2020

dove freebie!!!

got this full size sample/freebie in the mail last week. me and my 12 year old daughter have both used it. she prefers it more than i do. she loves the smell of it and says that it lasts all day long. i agree with this as well! it smells awesome and lasts long. although i prefer roll on deodorant ill be buying this for my daughter for sure. thanks dove