Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent

September 11, 2019

Reste longtemps

Wow, j'adore vraiment la senteur de ce deo! En plus il est sans aluminium alors alors cest parfait. Je trouve que le
    Prix nest pas chere en plus alors je ladore

September 09, 2019

Fresh, Dry, Aluminum and Alcohol free = Amazing!

Got this product to try and it did not disappoint. It is light and the cumber green tea scent is delightful not overpowering. It rolled on nicely though the translucency of the product did throw me off a bit. It held up to its claim of 24 hour protection leaving me feeling still refreshed after my long runs and the fact that there is no alcohol left my skin feeling moisturized. I am impressed and feeling good about the 0 aluminum. It made me take a look at the ingredients in my old antiperspirant/deodorant (as it is labelled) and brought my attention to the aluminum and alcohol in it.

At a reasonable price point I will be switching to Dove 0% aluminum deodorant and looking forward to try the other scents. #gotitfree

September 08, 2019
    South Carolina, United States

Good deodorant

I normally become obsessed with Dove products but I don't love this deodorant but I also don't hate it either. The overall quality is decent, the scent is light, sweet, and pleasant but doesn't seem to last long enough. In my opinion, it seems to do a great job of holding back perspiration and keeping underarms dry, however the fragrance doesn't last long enough. Quick as you applied it, it seems to disappear. That is my only disappointment.

September 08, 2019

Soft pleasing scent but not 24 hours

I have a love hat for this product. It has a soft beautiful scent. It leaves my underarms feeling very soft. The claim that it works for 24 hours is not true for me. Maybe in the winter months this may be the case. However in the hot humid summer this product did not have the staying power I need. I had to reapply a couple times throughout the day. I appreciate the fact the it is aluminum free but I need a deodorant to last longer. I think this one might be better in cooler temperatures.

September 07, 2019

O% Aluminium = 0% odor

When I received Dove 0% Aluminium deodorant, our family was dealing with a family death. On top of that, the weather was blasting the temperature and humidity to uncomfortable levels. Despite all this, this deodorant held its own and delivered me from embarrassing odors.
    As a rule, I choose unscented products but this cucumber and green tea scent is fresh and clean smelling. I love it.
    This will be my deodorant going forward.
    Thanks Dove, for making such a great deodorant.
    Thanks ChickAdvisor, for the opportunity to try before I buy.
    #tryitfree

1.5/5

September 07, 2019

Glad it was free.

The Good: I liked the scent of this product.

The Bad: I found the texture of this deodorant to be most unpleasant.

The Ugly: It didn't work in the heat! I spend a lot of time outside sweating in the sun during the summer, and my usual deodorant handles this just fine. Not this one - I was a stinky mess by the end of the day.

Great working deodorant

This deodorant goes on smooth and provides all day protection. The scent of the product is very nice and not too over powering. I put the product to the test at the gym and outside during some very hot days in August and I had no problems with body odor. This is a great product at a fantastic price!

Long lasting

I love the smell of this because it was a pleasant blend of scents. I like the smooth application. I found that it lasted several hours and protected well. The issue I had with it is that it did leave marks on my clothing and I found that too much applied at once which kind of left a film that transfered especially in the heat. I would not replace my normal deodorant for this. I would use it in a pinch or if my regular deodorant wasn't available but I won't be making the switch.

September 06, 2019

Great idea! Not as effective as my other

I have been trying to eliminate sensitizing ingredients from skincare and makeup. Having an aluminum free option is a great initiative by Dove. The price point is good. Most "clean" deodorants are significantly more expensive. I did not find this one as effective as my other deodorants; I often had to use a combination of two deodorants to have the same level of protection. I wold still recommend that others try this product, especially if they are less sweaty than I am!

Super efficace

J’ai adoré ce produit. La senteur est vraiment agréable et elle dure longtemps. La texture m’a plu et n’a pas tâché mes vêtements comme certains autres. Je me suis sentie rafraîchie.