Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Great Product

This deodorant is wonderful. It keeps me dry and does not leave white marks on my clothes. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends. The scent is very faint and I like that.

3.2/5

Not for me

I tried out the Dove 0% aluminum deodorant. While I'm glad the deodorant didn't have aluminum in it to clog my pours, it left my armpits feeling sticky... all day long. Ugh. I did try it multiple days but still sticky. I've tried other deodorants that don't do this. I do like the fragrance of it, but can't see continuing to use it. It may be fine for other people, just not for me.

Dove does it again!

I’ve been using Dove products for years now and they never let me down, this one was no exception! The smell is fresh and pleasant for a deodorant. The texture is much like the others that Dove carries, the only difference is the awesome health bonus of no aluminum!

2.3/5

Doesn't Cut It For Me

This deodorant smells really nice and feels good on my skin. It applies smoothly and doesn't leave residue behind. For all it's good points though, it just didn't work well enough for me. After a few hours on hot days I felt like I needed to wash up and reapply. Even on days that weren't hot, I didn't feel like I smelled fresh by late afternoon.

Felt great!

I am usually a user of Lady Speed Stick deodorant but once I received the Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant in Cucumber and Green Tea scent I immediately became a fan. It smelt great and left a light scent and didn't feel chalky at all. I felt protected the whole day.

2.3/5

Was Not Up To my standards

I am not a big fan of Dove products in the first place. This was what I expected. I do not like this scent whatsoever for one but the burning sensation when I put it on was not a pleasant feeling. I am not surprised though as Dove soap bugs my skin. I would therefore not recommend this Dove product to anyone who has a clean body system, it's not so pure as they say it is.

I like it!

I was very surprise because despite it all i liked this product.
    I was skeptical because i hate cucumber and i have a sensible skin, but over all this deodorant works perfectly and smell great.
    It doesn't irritate my skin at all and it leaves me fresh all day long.
    I think i'll buy it again.

Hummm ok!

I know that we need to make more ecofriendly choices even when it come to our daily routine. That’s why I was more than happy to try the 0% aluminium Dove deodorant. Work really well not messy and no unwanted white residus under your armpit. The only thing that left me not entierely satisfied it’s the aroma. I’m not a fan of cucomber else where than in my salad so I would probably buy an other fragrance. Had the opportunity to try it for free #TryItFree so thank you @Dove and @Chickadvisor !!

My new favourite

I got to try the new DOVE 0% ALUMINUM DEODORANT in CUCUMBER & GREEN TEA SCENT for free from Chick Advisor. This deodorant is fantastic! Is goes on nice with a creamy feel and is not sticky. The sent is very pleasant. Keeps me dry even on super hot days. Love that it is aluminum free! Definitely my new favourite

The Best Deodorant now

I used this deodorant for 1 week and I recommend it to everyone now. I like that it's 0% aluminum and it's working! The smell is light and just perfect for me. It definitely my favorite deodorant now. Thank you DOVE!