Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019
    0.8/5

ne fonctionne pas

L'odeur est vraiment super, c'est frais, ça sent l'été. Par contre, la protection n'y est pas. Après quelques heures seulement on doit en remettre pour éviter les odeurs... Pour cette raison je ne le recommanderais pas.

2.0/5

Goes on cool and smooth

#ChickAdvisor #Gotitfree DOVE's 0% ALUMINUM DEODORANT CUCUMBER & GREEN TEA SCENT's packaging is simple to read and open but the gold writing is hard to read and i would prefer a biodegrade / environmentally friendly package. The deodorant has a nice light scent and rolls on cool and smooth.It is great that the deodorant is aluminum free but i would prefer an all natural product. As for the effectiveness i sweat a lot and this product just doesn't work for me. Thank you for this opportunity to try before i buy.

New Brunswick, Canada

Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant is Da Bomb!

I love it! Thank you for the trial! I love the Cucumber and Green Tea scent! Goes on smooth, doesn't feel like I have something caked on in my armpits. Keeps me smelling fresh all day. It has been really hot here and working in a hotel, I am super impressed with how dry and fresh smelling it left me all day. I have found a new favorite deodorant and will continue to use it!

Clean scented protection

I have switched to using natural aluminum free deodorants and was excited to try this new offering from Dove. It had a wonderful scent - fresh and crisp. It went on very smoothly and appeared invisible. As for lasting power, this worked well, but I would say that after 8 hours I would need to re-apply. I would definitely consider buying this again!

I received this product free from Chickadvisor for review purposes.

August 13, 2019

Désodorisant efficace pour journée pas trop active

J’ai reçu ce produit gratuitement avec chikadvisor. J’ai beaucoup aimé son odeur que je connaissais déjà avec les savons corporels. J’ai adoré la texture qui est soyeuse, ressemble à un bâton gel sans l’effet mouillé Maos est rafraîchissant a l’application. Cependant n’a pas été très efficace par journées très chaudes et actives. Je l’ai mis le week end et applique le soir avant. A été plus efficace de cette façon

Amazing Scent

This is such a great scent. I love using this product everyday and would highly recommend it to my friends and family. Once I'm out of it, I'm going to buy more.

Love it for summer

The Dove 0% aluminum deodorant came just in time for the summer heat. I loved trying it out, especially on my trip. I applied it in the morning and it kept my arms dry and great smelling. The light scent of cucumber and green tea made me smell fresh and clean the entire day. On very hot days I had to touch up only once in the middle of the day.

By the end of the day there was very little sweat in my armpits and no residue. With other deodorants I am left with a little residue after my shower, even after scrubbing. That leads to dark skin in my armpits and blocked pores. With the dove deodorant I am left with no residue at all, and the skin has lightened.

The scent of green tea combined with cucumber really makes the deodorant amazing. I would definitely repurchase.

#gotitfree

2.8/5

Ok Deoderant

I got this free to try from ChickAdvisor. I like how the deodorant goes on (it is smooth and not thick like others). I find it doesn't last all day though. The scent is good but I did not find it very effective and would not purchase it.

Great overall protection

Absolutely loved the Dove 0% Aluminum deodorant. The scent ( Cucumber & Green Tea ) was so light and refreshing and it glided on so smoothly . I definitely put this deodorant to the test with all these really hot days we have been having . After applying in the morning I had great coverage and protection for most of the day . I work long hours so I did find I needed to reapply sometimes late in the day but I found it still worked better than some other deodorants I have previously used . Looking forward to trying some of the other scents . #gotitfree

August 13, 2019

Great product, not effective for me

I was looking forward to trying this Dove Aluminum Free Deoderant, and Chickadvisor let me do it for free!

The fragrance is nice, light and fresh. The deodorant goes on smoothly, and feels so soft and creamy.

I've been using it for almost 2 weeks now, and find I'm sweatier than normal, and not feeling deoderized at all. I noticing body odor, when I've never had it before, even the days I didnt wear deodorant.

I'm quite disappointed as I was really hoping this would be my new deodorant choice. It may be amazing for others, but unfortunately not for me.