Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Disappointed

When I received this product I was very excited and couldn’t wait to try it. When I started using it I was disappointed because it left a wet sticky feeling under my arms throughout the day. The scent is amazing but not enough to distract from the sticky feeling 😞

Great alternative to aluminum

I am so glad that Dove came through with a safe product that does not contain aluminum. It is fantastic and smells great. The best part is that I can buy this for my 2 girls without any hesitation!

Refreshing

The deodorant went on and stayed nice and light the whole day, while still protecting any body odour. The smell is so refreshing and not overpowering. You can wear it and not worry about unwanted chemicals and related health issues

August 14, 2019

Finally an aluminum-free deodorant that works

Over the past few months I have been testing out a variety of different natural and aluminum-free deodorants as I have health concerns about the aluminum in deodorant products. I was glad to be sent the Dove 0% aluminum deodorant by ChickAdvisor to test out for free in the cucumber and green tea scent. It was a nice refreshing smell that wasn't overpowering. The formula went on nice and smoothly and so far it's kept me smell free, even after a very sweaty workout session!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Pleasantly surprised

This deodorant is awesome. Works well and smells nice too. I would repurchase for sure! I was a bit skeptical because sometimes natural deodorants are not very effective. This one works great.

Fresh Scent

I received DOVE 0% ALUMINUM DEODORANT CUCUMBER & GREEN TEA SCENT REVIEWS as a test product from Chick Advisor. I didn't find that it provided 24h protection as claimed, but it did work well for my 8h work day. It smells incredible and wasn't 'drying' on my skin like some can be. My teenager really liked the scent and has asked if I could buy it for her.

Safer and smells great

I received the dove 0% aluminum free deodorant as a sample to test and provide my honest opinion. I tested The deodorant for over a week and I am impressed. I found the application to be very smooth and the product smells great. Overall the product is great for sensitive skin as 0% alcohol and moisturizer. The only negative I have is I did have to reapply later in the day, I did not find the product held true to the 24 hour order protection claim however, this has been the case for any aluminum free deodorant I’ve used in past. I would recommend this product to anyone.

August 14, 2019

Finally, something for my sensitive under arms!

I received this product free for review from ChickAdvisor. I've been dealing with irritated and itchy underarms since I can remember. I've always just dealt with it - I had tried natural deodorants in the past but I never felt "Fresh" if you know what I mean, so I was so excited to receive the Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant to try! First of all, it smells incredible - Fresh, light, a little sweet. Secondly, the texture is very interesting - It's like a creamy gel and glides on effortlessly without leaving any white marks, which is such a huge bonus in my books. I feel fresh all day long, and best of all, my underarms haven't been itchy in weeks! I'm 100000% without a doubt purchasing this product again! I highly recommend it if you have underarms that are sensitive to normal deodorant, get itchy or irritated by normal deodorant, and looking for something long lasting, fresh smelling, that doesn't leave you with any white residue on your clothes or skin!

Great Job!

Dove has created a great deodorant that keeps you dry and smelling fresh. The best part is that it has no aluminum. It did a great job during regular activity type days. On those super hot sticky days I did need to reapply but it was nothing major.

Excellent!!

I really liked the smooth and soft feel when putting on this deodorant. It feels very luxurious. The Cucumber scent is really refreshing and soft. I find most natural stuff is coconut so I really appreciated it. It seems like it really did the job in preventing any unsightly smells so its a winner for me :-) especially with the Aluminum free factor.