Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Love this deodorant!

I have been searching for a reasonably priced deodorant without antiperspirant for a while now and I was so happy when I got this sample free through ChickAdvisor. I love Dove products and this product is definitely one of my favourites! It has a fresh cucumber scent that lasts all day and even through workouts. Very happy with this product and would definitely recommend to those looking for non-antiperspirant deodorants!

Nice stick deodorant!

I've only used this product a couple of times to try it out as I prefer the spray deodorants now. This product went on very smooth and did not bother my skin at all. It had a very pleasant scent as well.

Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber and Green Tea Deodorant

I received the new Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant in exchange for an honest review from Chick Advisor. I was really excited to get to test out this product since I’ve been on the search for an aluminum free deodorant that actually works for my body.

I have been using it now for a few weeks and the weather has been warm and humid. I really put it to the test especially after hot yoga classes! It actually works! I still smell fresh after all my sport activities!

I love that I've found a heavy lifting formula that keeps me fresh and dry, minus the risk of aluminum. I will definitely repurchase this product in the future and recommend it to my friends and family.

August 14, 2019

I would buy this product again

I so love the smell, I really like it that its aluminium free. Smells very good and it helps me not to sweat. Absolutely the best deodorant and would recommend to friends and family.

United Kingdom

So good!!

I love that this new product from Dove has 0 aluminum. It smells amazing and truly does last all day. I’ll definitely be the purchasing this product to use again.

DOVE 0% ALUMINUM DEODORANT CUCUMBER & GREEN TEA SCENT

I tried the Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent. I loved the fact it has zero aluminum. The Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent also works all day in the hot sun. The only thing I did not like about this product was the scent. If I was to buy this deodorant I would hope they have other scents to choose from.

DOVE NEVER FAILS ME

I could not wait to try this new product as I love Dove products! This product did not fail me. It went on smooth and lasted my 12-hour shifts. I love the fact that there is no aluminum in the product. What would make this better would be a light powder scent. I also noticed that there was no white marks left on my black tops. I'm impressed!

August 14, 2019

Finally a natural deodorant that works!

I was so excited when I heard Dove had a new deodorant with 0 aluminum. I’m very cautious with what goes on my skin and switched to aluminum free deodorants a few years ago. I’ve tried many brands looking for the perfect one.

This deodorant smells refreshing, feels light and leaves no white marks. It kept me feeling fresh and clean all day.

Dove deodorant

The Dove deodorant cucumber and green tea scent had a nice appealing smell. It kept me dry all day and made me feel very refreshed. Went on smoothly and stayed on all day. I would highly recommend this product

So impressed with this!!

I am so sooo glad I was picked for this product to try!
    I haven't been able to use deodorant on a regular basis the last few years (I was never an every day user, anyway) because 2 years ago I started breaking out in a psoriasis type reaction on my underarms. Every single deodorant I tried started to cause it with a single use. I would be so itchy I would sometimes wake up in the middle of the night scratching myself raw. It was awful!
    I tried this hoping it would be different. 4 days of use later and it is! This is THE FIRST deodorant I've tried in years that hasn't caused a reaction!
    I am THRILLED. It smells great, it has a silky smooth texture and it doesn't leave white marks on clothes.
    Amazing. I am a lifer now. Please don't stop making this Dove!
    I highly recommend this product and I've been telling everyone about it.
    If you haven't tried it yet, do it!
    Thank you Chick Advisor!!