Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 09, 2021

Not my favourite deodorant

Smells good but didn't have long lasting sweat control. It also seemed to leave some white residue on my armpits but it had a very smooth application.

April 08, 2021
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

I am going to be buying it

I love it so much am doing can’t wait to use it again. I will be buying this more often and it worked so well. My mom loves it to and lots of people like it.

April 08, 2021

I wouldn’t buy this again

The idea is amazing. Although it hasn’t work To my body. It doesn't stay all day long. I would prefer other versions rather than this one. I wouldn’t buy again.

April 02, 2021

Love the mild scent... Definitely buying the product again..

I love the mild scent of this product. Not too strong, and keeps you smell fresh all day. The texture is not sticky and doesn't stain your clothes and most of all zero aluminum...

March 29, 2021

I found it worked for me

I found this deodorant worked well for me the smell was great. However I found when my preteen used it, it didn't last as long. The smell wasn't strong enough to hide her bo.

March 29, 2021
    United States

Awesome stuff!

Worked well for me as I am beginning to get hot flashes well working and as I am in LTC I am very busy with little time to pee let alone sit and rest and not be a sweaty hot mess!

March 25, 2021

Love it

I purchase this deodorant not only because it smells good but also that it’s aluminum free ! Dove is the only product that does not give me a rash, it’s perfect for sensitive skin and also leaves you smelling fresh all day.

March 22, 2021
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Amazing

Have been using this for 3 years so far and has never failed on me😍I get so many compliments when I have this on even if I haven’t sprayed perfume on top so I recommend to anyone who has to rush in the mornings

March 11, 2021
    Cardiff, United Kingdom

I would buy this product again

This product it is very Light on the skin, it absorbs quick and doesn't leave any residue. And what's even better it is that smells amazing for a long time

March 08, 2021
    Rochdale, United Kingdom

Must have product. Fantastic for summer

I love this product. It is very refreshing also very gentle and kind to the skin. It has fabulous smell. My favourite deodorant during summer time. Highly recommend it.