Dove Advanced Care Caring Coconut Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

Up to 48-hour odour protection:
  • 0% alcohol formula is kind on skin
  • Contains ¼ moisturizing cream
  • Can help reduce dryness after shaving
  • Sweet and delicate coconut scented antiperspirant
  • Glides on easily

Help keep yourself fresh, dry and relaxed every day with Dove Caring Coconut Antiperspirant Stick. Its delicate scent is matched with a gentle 0% alcohol formula. That means you get soft, smooth skin that stays dry and fresh throughout the day – and the night. Offering great underarm care, it contains Dove's ¼ moisturizing cream. This helps to keep your skin touchably soft and smooth, and can even help reduce the dryness that can result from frequent shaving. And with up to 48 hours of odour protection, it’ll keep you fresh anywhere, anytime. Apply it to your underarms and enjoy long-lasting antiperspirant protection that is gentle on skin and beautifully scented with the delicate fragrance of coconut. It’s just what you need to start your day right.

Coconut

It has an amazing smell and rolls on so softly. Feels like your by wearing anything at all. Best art it doesn’t stain the clothes. Would definitely buy this again

Love it

I like the smell, and it works for the most of the day. I have never tried not to shower for 48 hours to try the deodorant, I am not so sure it is a good idea anyway. But for one day it is fine for most regular activities. It does not seem to stain clothes. It is gentle and never irritates my skin.

A must-have!

I am super picky when it comes to antiperspirants; I don't sweat that much, but I need something that is super efficient without being too intense for my sensitive skin. Well, mission accomplished! I love the soft, creamy texture and dreamy coconut scent. Will buy over and over again!

July 16, 2018

Dove and coconut hummm !!

This dove antiperspirant is not only effective but smell so good! I feel like I’m on the beach ! Love putting it on! I recommend it to anyone who love using product that makes you feel fresh and smell good !

Dove une valeure sure

J´adore leurs produits tout simplement, jamais d’allergie leur parfum comme pour le coconut je ´adore l’odeur reste subtile !!ah et pas besoin de s’en remettre durant le cours de la journée😀

July 16, 2018

Dove always been my go to deodorant

Dove always been my go to deodorant.
    This kinda is my new favourite it leaves me feeling dry and smelling fresh all day. It goes on smooth without the crumble that find deodorant leave you with. It doesn’t stain my arm pit.
    I love this deodorant.

Love the scent

I love the coconut scent of this deodorant. It works well, keeping my underarms dry and smelling great all day. It also doesn't leave residue on my clothes.

Coco nutty!

Who doesn’t love coconut? I absolutely adore the scent of this deodorant. It’s one of my favorites. I feel protected from stinky and wet sweat when I wear the stuff product. It gives me full confidence to go about my day.

Très bon désodorisant

J'utilise ce désodorisant régulièrement. Il est efficace, même l'été! L'odeur est agréable, la sensation est douce et le résultat intéressant. De plus, le coût est juste .

Favorite deodarant

I love this antiperspirant. It had a fresh scent and made me feel clean. The coconut scent makes you feel like you're on vacation. I didn't feel the need to re-apply throughout the day. The only thing I don't like is the white marks