Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018
    3.2/5

August 02, 2016

I purchased this deodorant on a whim because I ran out while camping and didn't want to drive all over for a stick of deodorant. This product worked well but it still left a bit of a white residue on my clothes so I wasn't very impressed. The scent was detectable but not over powering which was great! Would I buy this product again? Yes; but I wish they made it in a clear solid or a gel format.

August 02, 2016

i love that there are no white marks left on your clothes after application. it also doesnt leave chunks in your armpits. i love that it disappears right after application so when your wearing cute sleeveless shirts you dont have messy deodorant showing. thos is my go to antiperspirant

August 02, 2016

Je le trouve frais et garde au sec je le recommande a tous très beau et bon produit facile a trouver en magasin et souvent en spécial sono même a sa le prix et abordable

August 02, 2016

I love the smell! You feel clean and fresh after you put this deodorant on.
    But to be completely honest this type of deodorant doesn't really work for me (but it works for other people). It's all about trying.

August 02, 2016

I prefer this scent above the other ones, the scent is one of the first things I look for when buying deodorant or antiperspirant and I absolutely love this scent, it doesn't leave white marks on my clothes and it serves its purpose.

August 02, 2016

I have used the advance care cool essentials and well quite pleased with its results, the scent was refreshing and it left me dry. I keep this one in my traveling bag!

August 02, 2016

I love this deodorant. Nice light scent. It doesn't leave residues on my arm pits or my clothes and it makes my arm pits feel smooth and odor-free for the whole day.

August 02, 2016

I am such a fan of this antiperspirant! First off...it doesn't leave white stains on my clothes...which is huge! It has a very lovely cucumber scent, probably my favourite scent of all deodorants/antiperspirants. It smells fresh and clean. Most importantly of all...I don't sweat! And believe you, me...I am a sweaty gal!

August 02, 2016

Dove antiperspirant advanced care is wonderful! It has a very nice scent to it and keeps you dry all day and for me this was always a problem! It's my go to!

August 02, 2016

After trying many different deodorant brands/scents I always come back to this one. Love the light fresh scent and how gentle it is on my armpits. Always look for it on sale and stock up.