Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

May 25, 2018

Excellent Product

My skin got softer after I started using Dove. I like the smell and the package. The price is a little bit expensive, but it's possible to buy. My husband like Dove too.

May 25, 2018

This product is awesome and I highly recommend it

This product is so amazing. I finally found a product that works great for me. I have many allergies so Im hesitant to try new products. I took a chance on this one and I'm happy as can be. So if you're some one like me with many allergies I highly recommend this product

1.8/5

May 24, 2018

Not my favourite

I was disappointed in this product since I am a Dove fan. It feels great and It smells great but it doesnt last at all. I am constantly reapplying, and I don’t sweat easily.

May 23, 2018

Great for the price

The one I purchased smelled very nice and the price is very affordable. It went on really smooth when I applied and seemed to last all day without me having to re apply.

2.7/5

May 10, 2018
    Virginia, United States

Wouldn't use again if I'm going to sweat

Not as good as I thought it would be, it's super soft good smoothness under arms but not effective when sweating! It would have the same effect as using hand lotion as deodorant in summer, no way for deodorant

May 07, 2018

Best deodorant I’ve ever tried

I’ve tried so many deodorants but most dry out after a week or the scent is too strong or they just don’t work. This deodorant is total opposite. I received a sample of it first and had to go buy more once my sample was done. It goes on creamy and smooth and has a nice light fresh scent, so far I love the cucumber scent and just bought the pomegranate one to try today.

May 07, 2018

Great smell

So refreshing. I love using this during summer. I will continue to use this!

Goes on smooth and does not stain clothes.

Price is good too. Last 48hrs plus

May 06, 2018

Smells wonderful

Product smells great and I found that it kept me smelling great all day. The only thing is it did not seem to have very much moisture protection as other deodorants.

May 03, 2018

Works great

This stuff works great! Smells fresh and wonderful. Lasts all day too! I get the value pack from Costco and it makes the price hard to resist! Highly recommended

May 03, 2018

Does the trick!

The smell is wonderful, it doesn't compete with my perfume. I always wear this whether I am at work or working out and I have never had an issue with not smelling great!