Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

June 04, 2018

Pretty rffective deodorant

I feel after purchasing this product that I would buy it again. It smells nice and works great even on stressful days. It doesn't leave residue on clothing like others i have tried. Good job Dove!

June 02, 2018

I would totally recommend this product to everyone!

I love this product! It's very effective, especially in the summer. It smells great and I find that a little bit goes a long way! I would keep buying this product!

May 30, 2018

I'll never use anything else.

I've tried many antiperspirants, even extra strength. This is my fav of all! Light and fresh and so many different smells and something for every occasion.

May 28, 2018

I would buy it again for sure

has a great smell and goes on nicely covers well no sticky feeling loved it ...love Dove products have used them for long time now...will be buying again

May 25, 2018

Excellent Product

My skin got softer after I started using Dove. I like the smell and the package. The price is a little bit expensive, but it's possible to buy. My husband like Dove too.

May 25, 2018

This product is awesome and I highly recommend it

This product is so amazing. I finally found a product that works great for me. I have many allergies so Im hesitant to try new products. I took a chance on this one and I'm happy as can be. So if you're some one like me with many allergies I highly recommend this product

1.8/5

May 24, 2018

Not my favourite

I was disappointed in this product since I am a Dove fan. It feels great and It smells great but it doesnt last at all. I am constantly reapplying, and I don’t sweat easily.

May 23, 2018

Great for the price

The one I purchased smelled very nice and the price is very affordable. It went on really smooth when I applied and seemed to last all day without me having to re apply.

2.7/5

May 10, 2018
    Virginia, United States

Wouldn't use again if I'm going to sweat

Not as good as I thought it would be, it's super soft good smoothness under arms but not effective when sweating! It would have the same effect as using hand lotion as deodorant in summer, no way for deodorant

May 07, 2018

Best deodorant I’ve ever tried

I’ve tried so many deodorants but most dry out after a week or the scent is too strong or they just don’t work. This deodorant is total opposite. I received a sample of it first and had to go buy more once my sample was done. It goes on creamy and smooth and has a nice light fresh scent, so far I love the cucumber scent and just bought the pomegranate one to try today.