Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

February 26, 2011

I first tried this Dove deodorant when I got a free sample. I immediately liked the scent. I reminded me of one of my favorite scented lotions. I also liked it that it doesn't stain my clothes with a white residue like the other brand I was using. I liked the sample so much, that I decided to by a regular sized one. I've been using it for a while now and I've noticed that the skin under my arms seems softer and it doesn't get irritated when I shave. I'll keep using this product and I'd like to try some of the other scents too.

February 16, 2011

Definitely my favorite deodorant. It smells so nice and it works great!

August 25, 2010

So far my favourite deodorant to date!!! I use the energize scent and it is fresh and clean not overpowering and a delight to put on when i get out fo the shower!

2.7/5

June 11, 2010

I loved the scents of this new line of Dove deodorants and decided to give the peach one a go. It went on fairly smoothly and lasted most of the day (however, I am a heavy sweater). However, after a few days use I began to notice these large, painful pimples on my underarms. I sometimes get a few pimples, but not on both at once and in such a large quantity. They became so painful, and I had so many that I had to stop using the product. Just to be sure, after they had went away, I tried the product again, and within the week they came back. I have sensitive skin, and to those that have sensitive skin, I recommend you try another product, lest you end up like I did.

January 27, 2010

Dove Go Fresh Ultimate Clear really works well for me. It goes on lightly but does its job well. I have tried many different scents and find them all to very pleasant. This is really a top quality antiperspirant. I have had a few instances with it rubbing off on my clothes but that may have been partially my fault for applying more than neccessary.

December 27, 2009

I like this stuff. I use to always use it, but lately have been using Tom's of Maine, which I prefer. It's good stuff though, but for me #2

December 01, 2009

I REALLY love this deodorant! It has such a pleasant, fresh smell and works very effectively! It does not leave stains, even on black clothes either!

October 26, 2009

Works really well, doesn't leave white marks on my clothes, smells great, and keeps me nice and dry. Great price too.

August 16, 2009

I enjoyed this deoderant I think it really does work for keeping you fresh along with keeping the arm pits of nice white clothes from yellowing. I have suggested this product to friends who also think that it works great and keeps you smelling fresh all day long also. Overall I suggest this product for anyone who gets those annoying yellow stains or for people who just want a nice fresh smelling deoderant.

August 09, 2009

I got the dove go fresh deodorant in engerize and I love the smell. It has a nice fresh, subtle scent that isn't so overpowering and just smells 'clean.' I also love how when you put it on, it goes on very smooth and the effectiveness is pretty great, too. I also got a free sample of the energizing spray with it as well which is also refreshing when you're hot in the summer!