Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

My favourite deoderant!!

I absolutely love this antipersperant! I love the smell, and the fact that it doesn't leave any residue on my skin or clothing. Also, it's very budget friendly.

Dove cucumber freshness

I really enjoy.the scent of doves cucumber deodorant. It seems to be effective for around 8 hrs or more. I have been using this everyday. I recommend the product to most women

July 16, 2018

I often buy this deodorant.

The cucumber scent is such a nice, light scent. It never overpowers. It's very subtle. I also like that it never stings, even after shaving, and that it moisturizes. I have bought this deodorant many times and will continue to do so.

July 16, 2018

You smell fresh all day long

This product is very good. The perfume last long but it's not overpowering. The cucumber perfume is very soothing and refreshing even after a long busy day.

Great pit stick!

Smooth & silky application and smells like lovely, clean scent of cucumber! So light and fresh & kept me smelling good all day. This is definitely my go to pit stick!

July 16, 2018

Goes on so smooth and feels like you are wearing nothing after.
    It is very effective and I love the fresh scent. Not over powering.
    I use this everyday as part of my regular routine.

Gentle care

The scent and soft moisture are what make this antiperspirant a go-to. You'd never think you need to care for your underarm skin, but try the Dove Advanced Care and see what you've been missing! On the hottest/sweatiest day, it may not have been 100% effective, but I don't think any antiperspirant would have.

Not strong enough

I found this Dove advance care go fresh not strong enough. I also noticed it was leaving a residue on my clothing after using it. I will say the smell was very nice and light.

Silky Smooth

I use to get underarm rashes in the summer which made using deodorant an itchy problem. After using the Dove Cool Essential the rashes stopped and my underarms were silky smooth . I could go sleeveless without embarrassment. The light fresh scent was a great plus in hot, humid weather.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Good Product

I liked this product. It didn't stand out I lot to me. I found it to be like most antiperspirants, how I love the scent!!! And I will fully admit scent is important to me when it comes to anything I buy. I love fresh scents so this was a great choice. Another thing I did notice was, this one was not as irritating to my skin. i find with a lot of antiperspirants, if I use the same brand/kind for a long time, it start to bother my underarms. I haven't had this issue with Dove yet. I'm hoping it stays that way because i do really like this product. Would recommend