Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

March 21, 2019

I would definitely use this product again, in fact I loved i

After years and years of looking for the right antiperspirant I was lucky enough to find a sample at a discount store so I purchased it and Wallah, Life As We Knew It was perfect. No more clammy armpits. I absolutely love Dove Advanced Care go fresh. I will use it over and over, in fact I've got four brand new ones in my closet just in case I need backup. Little excessive? I think not. Lol. A girls got to smell good.

March 21, 2019

Meilleur stick

J'adore ce produit stick dove Il sent bon et il est très efficace contre la moiteur et la transpiration. C'est un produit que j'achète régulièrement car il a un bon rapport qualité prix je le recommande

March 19, 2019

LOVE THE SMELL

Dove is one of my favourite brands of body products. I personally like dry sprays, but most dry sprays don't last as long. Dove dry spray is just perfect and has a very gentle but refreshing smell. I think it is an affordable product and would definitely recommend to everyone.

March 19, 2019

Really Works

Winter is not much of an issue, but in the summer I bike so I tend to sweat I love the fact that I do not stink all day when use this deodorant, is really effective love the fresh smell, I also got my mom fall in love with it.

March 14, 2019

Great product

I’ve been using this product consistently for a couple of years now and am very happy with it. Deodorant goes on smoothly and doesn’t leave any white residue. Long lasting freshness and a pleasant scent.

March 12, 2019

Smells amazing

I'm kinda in love with the cucumber smells but this stuff is amazing . Love the smell and it works decently as well . Only thing I didn't like was the white was a little thick but t was decent .

March 12, 2019
    Arizona, United States

I have stuck with this one for years

Great overall effectiveness, since finding this scent in the Dove line I have not strayed I love it. Love the small and leaves my underarms well protected. It does leave white marks if you immediately put on a black shirt, but I just give it a minute to absorb.

2.7/5

March 07, 2019

Odeur étrange

Odeur agréable à la première vue mais devient étrange au courant de la journée. Probablement mieux pour quelqu'un qui ne transpire pas beaucoup donc pas pour le gym etc.

March 07, 2019

My go-to stick antiperspirant

I love this Dove product for a multiple of reasons: 1. It is relatively cheap and can be found in major stores 2. It lasts all day long 3. I love the scent of this product

March 03, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great Smell but Leaves Residue

I've used this product for nearly 5 years now and I still can't part ways with it. It does leave a white residue which can be an issue while wearing dark colours or sleeveless shirts, but the smell and the effectiveness makes up for this. The smell pairs so well with my natural scent and it really helps with preventing sweat and body odour. Would still recommend just wish it would come in a clear gel option!