Dove Advanced Hair Series Pure Care Dry Oil Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 2546 in Hair Care

June 02, 2017

loved it! my hair was so soft and shiny but never greasy. smelled amazing.left hair soft, smooth, shiny and not frizzy. will definitely buy again. reasonable price.

May 25, 2017

Pretty good! I purchased both the shampoo and conditioner on sale for $3 dollars each, very affordable. I am still currently using them and have used about half the bottles. I do have pretty dry hair so I prefer an oil based shampoo, I do not find it makes my hair oily at all. It adds shine and makes it soft. I do wish the fragrance was a bit different I am not too crazy about it but , I do like the shampoo anyway!

May 06, 2017

Dove Pure Care Dry Oil Shampoo is one of the best shampoos I've ever used. I love the scent, especially after a long shift. Beyond the scent, the shampoo itself works wonders on dry hair, making it feel silky and smooth. It is slightly expensive compared to other Dove shampoo, but I find it very worth the price.

May 02, 2017

When it comes to my hair I am a salon brand girl and don't appreciate poor quality shampoo. Too much money wasted and had experiences leaves me scared to stray from my faves, even though i do like Dove as a brand. I received this Dove Dry Oil shampoo (and accompanying conditioner and oil) as a gift and fell in love...a year and a half later its still part of my regular rotation. A little bit goes a long way and I wouldn't recommend for someone with already oily hair as it is very rich as others have noted. Very nice fragrance though and a must try for.dry hair!

2.8/5

April 29, 2017

This one, some people describe the scent similar as talcum powder we use when we were child. I don't mind of the scent. The positive is they may use some African Macadamia oil in the ingredients. Negative is scalp turns oily a bit faster than before if you keep using bottle after bottle, and especially if you have a problem with itchy scalp, it will worsen the situation. This is what I conclude with after only using three bottles of this shampoo. The usual price is almost $8, and hardly ever seen promotion on this one. Safeway usually sells for $4.99 or 5.99. I don't recommend entirly replace other shampoos solely by this. This shampoo is at the best if you only use it two times a month.

April 14, 2017

Love this shampoo! I have very thick dry hair and have found this shampoo excellent leaves my hair clean, soft and smelling great. It's now my regular

2.8/5

April 10, 2017

I gave this a shot since it was on for a really good price. I don't mind it, but I think I would stick to regular Dove hair care products. For a product that boasts leaving hair feeling sublimely soft, I found it was about average. I did not find my hair felt heavy afterwards; my roots felt clean and light. I did not, however, like the smell at all. Far too strong and perfume-y for my taste.

April 04, 2017

love this stuff, made my hair actually feel and look great. not a single complaint. I use it daily for maximum refreshness. i will definetely stock up on this amazing product.

1.8/5

March 07, 2017

An okay product for the hair on a daily use. Haven't tried the other products yet or this product many times for me to be satisfied or see a difference ce

2.7/5

March 06, 2017

good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!