Dove Advanced Hair Series Pure Care Dry Oil Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 2385 in Hair Care

April 14, 2017

Love this shampoo! I have very thick dry hair and have found this shampoo excellent leaves my hair clean, soft and smelling great. It's now my regular

April 10, 2017

I gave this a shot since it was on for a really good price. I don't mind it, but I think I would stick to regular Dove hair care products. For a product that boasts leaving hair feeling sublimely soft, I found it was about average. I did not find my hair felt heavy afterwards; my roots felt clean and light. I did not, however, like the smell at all. Far too strong and perfume-y for my taste.

April 04, 2017

love this stuff, made my hair actually feel and look great. not a single complaint. I use it daily for maximum refreshness. i will definetely stock up on this amazing product.

March 07, 2017

An okay product for the hair on a daily use. Haven't tried the other products yet or this product many times for me to be satisfied or see a difference ce

March 06, 2017

good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 26, 2017

As always dove has come up with another amazing product. I have extremely sensitive skin and scalp but none of there products give me any problems. The product does everything it promises. I will always trust dove I recommend that s product.

February 02, 2017

This dove is an amazing product. It makes limp , fine hair feel great again. It is a wonderful smelling product and it adds moisture to dry hair. I love it .

February 01, 2017

This worked okay as a shampoo. Left my hair feeling a little bit heavy, but had left a nice shine on my hair. Applied to hair easy without having to use to much product,

January 27, 2017

J'adore tout les produits Dove. Je ne prend jamais le même gel douche et je passe au moins 15 minutes à tout les sentir et à lire les étiquettes, ce qui m'aide à mieux choisir.

January 19, 2017

I'm giving this product 3 stars for my own opinion, with thin hair.

I found this shampoo to make my hair very greasy, and feel kind of straw like. My hair is not particularly damaged, so this was quite surprising. I do like the smell, but find it can be over powering at times. It has a baby powder like scent to it. I couldsee this being helpful for people with thick damaged hair, but if yours is thin like mine, there are plenty of other great shampoo options from Dove. They are my hair care go to, they just missed the mark with this one.