Dove Purely Pampering Mango Butter Beauty Bar Reviews

Dove Mango Butter Beauty Bar will give you soft, smooth glowing skin thanks to its caring formula with sweet, tropical scent.

Le pain de beauté Dove au beurre de mangue et beurre d’amande vous donnera une peau douce, lisse et éclatante grâce à sa formule bienfaisante au doux parfum tropical.

You might also like: Dove Beauty Bar Coconut Milk & Jasmine Petals

November 11, 2020

Pampering beauty bar!!

These Dove beauty bars leaves your skin feeling so soft and pleasurable, I always enjoy Dove bars how this unique combination is be on my expectations which I enjoys and will continue too!!

November 11, 2020

Bar is better

I loved this product however I found the cream didnt ladder as well as the bar did. It's a amazing smell. The price point is reason for the product. It even left a pleasant smell in the bathroom after my shower.. Love love love this soap.

Great!!!

I love it!!!

I've used Dove Mango & Almond Butter Exfoliating Body Polish & soap for a few showers now. I think that the product is quite nice. As the weather was starting to turn cold & dry I think this product has helped my skin retain moisture. I feel like I have fresh new skin after using it and it smells SO good! I highly recommend this product😊

Refreshing scent!

I received this product for free in exchange for my review. I used this beauty bar multiple times. I love the scent! It is so refreshing. The bar left my skin nice and hydrated and feeling soft. Definitely will purchase in the future!

Love this !

Thank you for the opportunity to test this for free, this is the best smelling soap I have ever used , I love that it freshens up the bathroom when not even being used. I want to eat it smells so good !. This soap left my skin smelling so good and clean and refreshed , it didn’t dry my skin either after. I will definitely be always buying this soap now

November 10, 2020

I generally only use bodywash buut

I usually don't use soap however I was excited because my skin has been super dry lately and I usually smell like baby formula. When I open the package it smelled amazing, and I was super excited to use it. The soap lathers

really well and you can definitely smell it after you get out of the shower.

November 10, 2020

I love 💕 Dove beauty bar!!

I love these dove bars and they never seem to amaze you with such unique combination, that always give a cleaning feel!!

Saskatchewan, Canada

I can’t believe it

Mango in my soap?! No way! But then.. aftee using it.. i thought.. wow!! Amazing and very brilliant mind for the people behind this new product. Kudos!

Dove mango beauty bar

Dove purely pampering mango butter Beauty Bar is also very good just like its friend exfoliating body polish. It smells absolutely amazing and it leaves your skin feeling very soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend it to people. I am actually going to be giving it away as gifts for Christmas because I know a few people who would love the smell and the feel of this soap. I definitely would recommend people buying this, the smell alone makes me want to keep buying it more and more.

November 10, 2020

Soft scent and soft skin

We are loyal users of Dove sensitive beauty bar, my husband won't use anything else. So I was excited to try the new Dove mango butter beauty bar. I was a bit worried the scent would be too strong. Well not at all! The scent is soft and not too sweet like some other bodywashes. My skin still feels soft and not dried out. Great product. I recommend!