Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Mandarin & Tiare Flower Scent Beauty Bar Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 176 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

Beauty bar with mandarin and tiare flower scent. An energetic awakening for your mind and skin. The vibrant and juicy scent of mandarin and tiare flower. Leaves you and your skin feeling refreshed and hydrated.

For more info, visit Dove.

June 06, 2017

I have never been one to use a bar soap as I have dry skin, and it makes me feel even more dry. My mom gave me a gift set with a wide variety of different products as she knows I love to try new things, and in it I received Dove Go Fresh Revitalize soap! I was hesitant until I say on the box it said "1/4 moisturizing cream". This is my favourite part of the soap, and it's what really sold me on it. It is so moisturizing! It has an amazing scent as well!

May 03, 2017

I love this soap . It's my go to soap . Dove never disappoints. It's fragrant , creates a lot of bubbles and leaves me feeling clean and moisturized afterwards . I find other soaps to be drying so I tend to stick with dove . I always grab on sale and I use coupons so I get them pretty cheap .

February 18, 2017

I really like the citrus scent of this bar. I like to alternate with the regular scented beauty bar to change things up a bit. A bar lasts for quite a while and doesn't dry my skin out like soap does. The price is right too!

January 08, 2017

I love the scent on this citrus twist it has a bit of a kick of floral woof that says goood morning that starts your day off with a smile feeling rejuvenated and ready to take on another day

December 30, 2016

This bar smells amazing ! It's not drying or sticky. Rinces clean. It's gentle enough to use with the kids as well. It's moisturizing and doesn't leave skin tight.

December 27, 2016

This soap actually smelt fantastic. Even my boyfriend uses it. Smells super citrusy. The soap also foams and moisturizes the skin effectively without any residue.

September 29, 2016

Let me start by saying I am a HIGE fan of the citrus smell and feel In products. This was a pleasant little surprise having the mandarin scent in a dove bar of soap. It's refreshing and light and airy too. The quality is the same as Dove products which never let you down.

August 09, 2016

Dove est de loin mon savon favorit depuis déjà plusieurs années. Celui-là à une odeur de mandarine et de fleur, j'adore. Il nettoie en profondeur tout en laissant une peau douxe et hydraté. Il n'assèche pas la peau et l'odeur reste assez longtemps.

June 30, 2016

This beauty bar smells amazing! Leaves me feeling fresh and clean especially in these summer months. The only thing I could complain about is that it does leave my skin feeling a little tight after showering but other than than my skin does feel very smooth and the smells lingers pleasantly for a while.

2.7/5

June 27, 2016

This beauty bar really dried out my skin but I absolutely loved the smell of it so I still continue to buy it. It doesn't cost alot and it leaves your skin smelling nice for hours.