Dove Go Fresh Revive Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena Beauty Bar Reviews

A gentle awakening for your mind and skin. The lively, quenching scent of pomegranate & lemon verbena. The feeling that your skin just had a refreshing drink that gave it a fresh new suppleness. How refreshing is that?

For more info, visit Dove.

September 22, 2018

i would buy a tone of this product!!

It helps me so much for having a better skin! I use it every morning, everynight and the result is just awesome. I use to have acne sometimes but with this soap, I noticed a considerable decrease in my pimples. Very happy!!!

June 16, 2018

favorite bar scent

The smell of this is increidble granted i love the oirginal bar but this elevates everything and reminds me of crabtree and evelyn soft scent. still great bar

April 20, 2018

Good old Dove

I have been using Dove body bars for a long time now, just recently have i found these fruity one. Same great product with updated trendy smells.

Dove body bars do not leave a film on your skin, nor does it dry it out. lathers nicely and leaves my skin smelling great!

March 15, 2018

My kids love these soaps!

My kids love these fruity soaps and it keeps their skin baby soft! Right now I think it's an orange flavoured soap they're using. But they generally prefer the red/pink soap scents better

February 16, 2018

Dove super bon

J'adore essayer de nouveau produit, j'ai essayer le savon dove go fresh revivifiant pomme grenade et WOWW la fraicheur et la senteur est super. Comme tout autre produit Dove elle hydrate la peau tout en la rendant douce. Je la recommande à toutes les femmes :D qui aime sentir la fraicheur Je donne 10/10

February 12, 2018

My new go to

Love dove soap in general. I find that it always has great moisturizing soaps with lovely scents that aren't overpowering, this is no exception. This particular one has become my new favourite.

my go to brand

My go to brand when it comes to body soap, the selection of scent for this soap is good with mild scents that do not dry up my skin. The only downfall is the durability, but either then that I love this brand.

December 11, 2017

Smells great anc keeps skin soft!

Dove is usually my go-to brand for soaps, this scent is my favorite, the smell lasts a long time and keeps my skin soft and smooth for days, has a really good price point especially when you buy the 4 pack!

My all time favourite

This is by far my favorite soap! the smell is just insane! I love it! It also stays on your skin for a long time, and you absolutely feel super clean after. I have been using this soap for years now

November 28, 2017

Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bar - Pomegranate

Dove Go Fresh is the only body wash that I use. Normally I use a liquid body wash, but lately I've been using the beauty bar. The pomegranate flavor is my favorite. It's super pink and makes me feel happy to be using it. But it also smells delicious. Honestly, the reason I only I buy this product is because it makes me feel refreshing. It's extremely creamy and leaves my skin smooth and silky.