Dove Go Fresh Revive Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena Beauty Bar Reviews

A gentle awakening for your mind and skin. The lively, quenching scent of pomegranate & lemon verbena. The feeling that your skin just had a refreshing drink that gave it a fresh new suppleness. How refreshing is that?

For more info, visit Dove.

January 26, 2019

DOVE keeps my skin soft & hydrated

As I only buy Dove beauty bars, I can say that all of the ones I've tried (which is most of them) smell delicious. This one is no exception. The smell is so refreshing! Dove soap bars keep my skin clean, soft and hydrated. I noticed that if I use a different kind of soap bar, my skin becomes very uncomfortably dry and SO itchy everywhere. A downside I've noticed about Dove beauty bars is that they dissolve quite quickly if you keep it on the side of the tub so a soap holder is useful. Since I buy Dove soap anyway, there is nothing particular or special about this one that stands out to me besides how lovely the smell is and that's the reason I would choose to buy the Dove Go Fresh Revive Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena Beauty Bar again.

1.8/5

Soap bar

I love Dove however this soap bar drys out my skin, super disappointing since the smellt is amazing. Good thing I was able to find the shower gel version.

1.0/5

Dove ultra care

Dove ultra Care Cest formidable . Il a un doux parfum. Je l'aime beaucoup il n`est pas irritant pour la peau. Je le recommande a tout ceux qui recherche un doux et onctueux... Essayez le vous ne serai pas dessus.

January 18, 2019

Only body soap I can use!

Dove Go Fresh in the Pomegranate and Lemon Verbena has been my daily use soap for several years now. It's the only brand of soap that doesn't make my skin feel "weird", itchy and dry. I occasionally switch it up with another fragrance in the same like (and sometimes the sensitive/unscented variety) but always come back to this one as I find it the nicest. It's fresh, fruity, but not too much so in either direction. I will buy this til they stop making it! LOVE.

January 14, 2019

Love dove!

I really love Dove products. I had stopped using bar soaps for a while and went with gel, but I decided to try the good old ways again. I went with this bar and I absolutely loved it. It doesn't dry my skin and smells AMAZING. Dove has great quality products at a normal price.

September 22, 2018

i would buy a tone of this product!!

It helps me so much for having a better skin! I use it every morning, everynight and the result is just awesome. I use to have acne sometimes but with this soap, I noticed a considerable decrease in my pimples. Very happy!!!

June 16, 2018

favorite bar scent

The smell of this is increidble granted i love the oirginal bar but this elevates everything and reminds me of crabtree and evelyn soft scent. still great bar

April 20, 2018

Good old Dove

I have been using Dove body bars for a long time now, just recently have i found these fruity one. Same great product with updated trendy smells.

Dove body bars do not leave a film on your skin, nor does it dry it out. lathers nicely and leaves my skin smelling great!

March 15, 2018

My kids love these soaps!

My kids love these fruity soaps and it keeps their skin baby soft! Right now I think it's an orange flavoured soap they're using. But they generally prefer the red/pink soap scents better

February 16, 2018

Dove super bon

J'adore essayer de nouveau produit, j'ai essayer le savon dove go fresh revivifiant pomme grenade et WOWW la fraicheur et la senteur est super. Comme tout autre produit Dove elle hydrate la peau tout en la rendant douce. Je la recommande à toutes les femmes :D qui aime sentir la fraicheur Je donne 10/10