Dove Men+Care SPORTCARE Active+Fresh Body + Face Wash Reviews

Dove SPORTCARE Active+Fresh body wash not only leaves you feeling refreshed, but it also gives you total skin coverage hydration, making this a great body wash for men. All Dove Men+Care Body Wash for men contains Micromoisture technology to deliver moisture when applied to skin and helps to prevent dryness after showering.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

just what i like

my boyfriend received the mens dove body wash. He said he loved the smell of it and felt refreshed after he uses it. it dont feel like there is residue left on his skin after rinsing either.

Genial

Mes hommes l’utilise à tous les jours il est génial, il rend la peau douce et il sent très bon. C’est un très bon produit maintenant toute la famille utilise les produits Dove 😊

April 03, 2019

Great smell but dried out the skin

Hubby loved the smell and the matching 2in1 shampoo, but unfortunately it dried out his skin and cause acne. and he had to stop using it. Won’t use it again.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Strengthens Skin!

The Dove men care body and face wash uses micromoisture technology on skin which is clinically proven to help fight skin dryness. It cools and rehydrates while cleaning away sweat and dirt from active skin. This does claim to be the #1 US Dermatologist recommended brand and I would not disagree. I loved that I can use this for my entire body and face with just one product, it smells great and it says it strengthens my skin, can't go wrong!

Fresh smelling 2 in 1

I'm loving 2 in 1 products. This is no different and even greater that it's from Dove-a brand I trust. It saves me time in the morning and im loving the scent. It's fresh and refreshing! My skin feels clean and moisturized not stripped. Awesome! #gotitfree #chickadvisor

April 03, 2019

It has very good n strong fragrance n it keeps u fresh for long especially after gym. It really gives the satisfactory results in terms of freshness, fragrance and cares for the skin as well.

April 03, 2019

What a great surprise , love it!

I was so surprised but the scent this product. I mean, it really caught my attention. I was expecting the same old smells but I was so happy to find out it was so new and refreshing. I am in love with this scent. I am sure I will use this again and again. Mens products can get boring and repetitive but this one definitely is not.
    So if you are a guy out there and want a change in your usual hygiene regimen, than I would recommend this one for sure. It is just awesome. My girlfriend thinks it is amazing too, and really, isn't that what we all are wanting in the end, is for our spouse or significant other to love how we smell. Come on guys, try it.

New Brunswick, Canada

Fresh feeling shower

My husband really enjoyed this body wash. He didn't use it was a face wash, so can't comment on that. But he says he felt clean, but not dried out after showering and didn't feel like he needed a lot of product to work up a good lather and cover his whole body. Smells really nice, will be refreshing in the summer.

Great product

This body and face wash works great! It lathers really well and rinses off with no residue. The scent while not my favourite isn’t unpleasant or overpowering like some male products

April 03, 2019

Would probably buy it again

Smells nice and all but scent is light and doesn't last long so maybe will try another scent of dove body wash and will take it from there. Loved the fact that we were able to try it for free this time