Dove Nutritive Solutions Coconut & Hydration Shampoo Reviews
#4 in Shampoo

• Dove Coconut & Hydration Shampoo with Nutritive Serum gently cares for hair, locking in essential moisture without weighing hair down
  • Superior nourishment for soft, smooth, beautiful hair that is protected from dryness
  • Refreshing coconut water and sweet lime scent
  • Perfect for everyday use
Try it with: Dove Nutritive Solutions Coconut & Hydration Conditioner
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

October 04, 2016

Before I got my Dove Nutritive Solutions Coconut and Hydration Shampoo from Chickadvisor, I had been using a different Dove shampoo. This product was a lot less creamy and I wasn't sure how it would live up to its moisturizing claims. While the shampoo itself is clear and not very rich feeling, it left my hair soft, shiny and bouncy. I feel like it also removed some product build-up. While I was very excited to try a product with a coconut lime scent (two of my favorites) I didn't think it really smelled like either. The shampoo scent is very perfume-y, but the smell didn't really cling to my hair (happily). All in all, it seems like quite a good shampoo for the price!

October 04, 2016

J'ai beaucoup aimé le shampoo ! L'odeur est parfaite ! Tres douce ! Mes cheveux sont propres et frais pour au moins 3 jours consécutifs ! Je le recommande à quiconque et je vais officiellement m'en racheter ! Merci !!!

October 04, 2016

Love this shampoo. Left my hair light and manageable. The smell is to die for ❤ my new favorite duo!! With daily use, I noticed quite the change with split ends and frizz....they were gone!!! Love it and will keep using for sure.

October 04, 2016

I absolutely love Dove Nutritive. The coconut smell is great. My hair after was so soft and smooth. I will be buying more. You cant go wrong buying Dove .

October 04, 2016

i absolutely love dove I normally use what ever is on sale but since using this my hair is soft and absulutley manageable and don't feel I need to wash for days

October 04, 2016

I didn't find it any different than any other brand of shampoo.The smell was good,mild,not too overpowering but I didn't find it had any coconut smell at all.

October 04, 2016

have been trying this product once a day for about a week and I really like it! The shampoo leaves my hair feeling very clean and soft and easy to manage.
    When I read coconut hydration I expected a strong coconut scent (like sunscreen) but was very pleased to learn this was not the case! It has a very clean and fresh scent - not really coconut to me at all. After washing and blow drying my hair was in a braid for a full 12 hour work shift. I took out the braid and my hair still smelled amazing like I had just washed it!
    compared to my usual hair care products I would say this is great for everyday use. It's not overly moisturizing, and still left my thin fine hair with volume, whereas most moisturizing products tend to weigh it down. Overall, I would recommend Dove Nutritive Solutions Coconut & Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner! I would definitely buy this product again

October 04, 2016

Normally when trying out shampoos and conditioners, I am very picky and tend to purchase the more expensive brands. My thoughts on this is that its my hair and I should be treating it the best I can while I have it. So I am into using shampoo, conditioners and treatments or leave ins. When I used the Dove shampoo/conditioner combo, I was truly amazed and I am not just saying that. While using the shampoo I only have to use a little bit and only once.( I have long hair so normally I have to use alot) I have decided to continue using Dove shampoo/conditioner combo. My hair is so soft, manageable and shiny!. I just LOVE it!

October 04, 2016

Another solid hair care product from Dove. It definitely felt like my hair had more moisture after using this, since the shampoo I was using before this was not one specifically for hydration. The scent was nice and light, not too heavy on the hair after styling. Dove products in general really seem to agree with my skin and hair, so it's a brand I often buy again.

I received this product for free but my opinion is 100% my own.

October 03, 2016

I received Dove Nutritive Solutions Coconut & Hydration shampoo free for a ChickAdvisor campaign. This shampoo is fantastic for my dry hair! The scent is a nice and light coconut lime. It left my hair softer and felt nicely cleansed. Definitely a product to purchase!