Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner Reviews

We all love to have beautiful, healthy hair. From daily grooming to being out in the sun, all can leave your hair feeling a touch dry, but did you know that a moisturizing conditioner can help protect your hair from everyday wear and tear and make it feel soft and smooth? That’s why we’ve developed Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner: to help give you the silky hair that you love, every day.

You might also enjoy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo.

For more info, please visit Dove.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

March 07, 2016

I received the Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner to test out and review from ChickAdvisor. After using the product for about two weeks now, I must say that I am really enjoying it! My hair feels very nourished - I tend to have greasy roots but very dry ends. This conditioner has definitely made a difference in my hair! My ends are not as frizzy - which is a HUGE plus for me! I like the scent of the conditioner - it's not at all overwhelming, but does leave a subtle scent in your hair. I like that even though it is a moisturizing conditioner, it does not leave my hair greasy - especially my roots. I was concerned that it may leave my roots very greasy, but this has not been the case at all. It balances out the moisture in my hair from root to tip!

March 06, 2016

I had the opportunity to try this product from Chick Advisor. I really liked how this conditioner made my hair feel. It felt soft after using and it was easy to comb my hair after. I like how my hair looked shiny and healthy and restored moisture into my hair. I liked the pleasant scent. I will be buying this again. Thanks.

March 06, 2016

I received this product for free to review thanks to Chick Advisor. This conditioner smells amazing and left my hair feeling very soft. It is best used on the ends of your hair. I straighten my hair every day and have damaged hair. After washing my hair and using this conditioner, my hair looks and feels a lot healthier.

March 06, 2016

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. Thanks ChickAdvisor!!
    I'm all about making sure my hair feels hydrated and looks healthy- I liked how the conditioner felt on my hair, love the scent, and how soft my hair felt afterwards, with no build-up feel to it like other conditioners. Highly recommend!

March 06, 2016

I received Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner for free to try and review as part of Chick Advisors product review club.
    For best results like using Dove Daily Moisture conditioner together with Dove Daily Moisture shampoo. I have very dry hair and this conditioner makes it feel soft and look a lot healthier. It smells really good and does not leave build up on your hair. I definitely recommend this.

March 06, 2016

I have fine, long hair. My roots generally are normal-oily but the rest of my hair is dry. I have found this product works best on my hair type if I avoid my bangs and the roots, completely. I just focus on the length of my hair. No tangles, which is a relief because my hair tangles so easily. My hair is properly conditioned and smells great. I love the conditioner!

March 06, 2016

I love this product leaves my hair feeling great. Also smells amazing I love Dove products. They never fail and they are my go to product. The price isn't so bad either

March 06, 2016

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuit de la part de ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. J'ai adorée le revitalisant. Mes cheveux sentent bon et doux. J'ai l'habitude d'avoir les cheveux mêlées mais avec ce revitalisant mes cheveux n'étaient pas mêlées. J'adore le produit.

March 06, 2016

I was lucky enough to receive this product through the Product Review Club.
    This conditioner definitely does what it promises – restores moisture in hair without residue or weighing hair down, resulting in smooth and easy to manage hair. I noticed a difference immediately, and after using it for about 5 washes, there was a significant difference in my hair over time. I should add that I wouldn’t even classify my hair as ‘dry’, and still had a huge improvement. It has a nice, subtle scent, a simple ‘clean’ smell to it. I would definitely buy and recommend, especially as it is pretty affordable ($4.96 for 355 ml).

March 06, 2016

I really liked this conditioner, and used it in combination with the same type of shampoo. The smell is nice, and I didn't need an outrageous amount of product to fully condition my hair. It rinses away pretty cleanly, and doesn't leave my hair feeling slimy after it's been rinsed out (which drives me crazy! I hate that slimy feeling!). I also like that the bottle has the opening at the bottom so that it's not hard to get it out, since the conditioner is a little thicker in consistency than the shampoo.

Updated On: March 06, 2016

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club!