Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner Reviews

We all love to have beautiful, healthy hair. From daily grooming to being out in the sun, all can leave your hair feeling a touch dry, but did you know that a moisturizing conditioner can help protect your hair from everyday wear and tear and make it feel soft and smooth? That’s why we’ve developed Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner: to help give you the silky hair that you love, every day.

You might also enjoy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo.

For more info, please visit Dove.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

February 29, 2016

Just like the shampoo, the conditioner smelled amazing. I love how easy it was to use as well. Sometimes with conditioner containers, it's difficult to get open while in the shower, but that was not the case with this one. I would recommend it to a friend.

February 28, 2016

I really loved testing this Dove Conditioner! My hair was so silky and smooth with a light clean feeling. My hair stayed clean longer than usual which is a delightful surprise when you have hair as long as mine! ;) I noticed that my hair was less brittle and more manageable. It smells terrific! Wonderful quality that we come to expect from Dove products. It lived well up to my expectations especially when used with the Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo and Dove Pure Care Dry Oil. :) Thank you for this amazing opportunity to test this product ChickAdvisor! :)

February 28, 2016

I am loving this product! It smells great and feels great! After only just one use it left my hair feeling soft and smooth and less frizzy than it was before. I will definitly be repurchasing this conditioner again when I run out and will totally be recommending it to more people.

February 28, 2016

Nice decent conditioner. It does not weigh down my hair and makes them feel clean but soft and moisturized. However, if you have very dry hair then this might not help but it is perfect for my normal frizzy hair.

Updated On: February 28, 2016

I received this product free from the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club

February 28, 2016

I am blown away by all of these products! My hair has never been softer! I have naturally curly, overproccessed, over dyed, coats, dry hair. Well, I did....
    The shampoo and conditioner alone, have made a world of a difference to my hair. It was dramatically softer after just the first wash even! Now that I've been using it for a couple weeks, my hair is constantly surprising me and amazing me over and over because of its silky softness that it's never had! Thanks Dove!

3.2/5

February 28, 2016

I received this product as part of the @ChickAdvisor #ProductReviewClub for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.

I tend to use conditioner sparingly as I find that it weighs down my hair a bit and tends to cause a little bit of ‘greasiness’. This is a nice moisturizing conditioner but I felt it didn’t work as effectively on my fine thin hair for the reasons above.

February 28, 2016

I received Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner for free trial from Chick Advisor and Dove. I have used it for 3 weeks now to ascertain accurate results. I have fine dry hair and winter is usually the worst for my hair. I used the conditioner right after the shampoo from the same system. This conditioner worked wonders. The system as a whole moisturized my hair but didn't weigh it down. The conditioner retails for CAD 7.99 and is well worth the price tag. I would certainly recommend this conditioner to my friends and family.

February 28, 2016

Product does wonders on my hair, I have used dove products before and they always work the best for my hair! I have never used a product that is actually able to make my hair not look greasy or make my hair feel dry!

February 27, 2016

I've been using this conditioner for over a week now along with the shampoo , oil , dry shampoo and hairspray ... Let me say this conditioner is amazing ! It leaves my hair feeling hydrated , super soft and smelling fantastic for days . It also has cut down on the frizzy hair since I started to use it ?

February 27, 2016

Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner is a very good conditioner, leaves your hair soft, manageable and hydrated. I loved the smell as well. Normally the brand Dove offers great products and this one is no exception.

Updated On: February 27, 2016

This was a perfect conditioner for my curly and very dry hair!