Dove UltraCare Conditioner Balance+Repair Milk-Gel Reviews
#25 in Conditioner

Formulated with Micro-Conditioning Complex technology, Dove's formula prevents hair breakage by quickly absorbing nourishment. Perfectly suited for fine and damaged hair in need of visible repair, this hair conditioner combines iconic Dove hair care with a lightweight milk-gel texture.

Formulé avec notre Complexe micro-revitalisant, leur gel-lait prévient les cassures en procurant un soin nourrissant à absorption rapide. Parfaitement adapté aux cheveux fins et abîmés ayant besoin de réparation visible, ce produit revitalisant combine le soin capillaire emblématique de Dove et un gel-lait de texture légère.

Dove Ultra care conditioner Balance+repair milk-gel

this product leaves my hair more manageable and with less tangles. having long hair this means a lot plus smells great. have recommended it to family and friends also

2.8/5

March 19, 2019

Not the greatest for colored hair

I have my ends colored/treated so its pretty damaged. It didnt really help my hair so much, still dry and damaged. I guess for non colored hair would be best but i did like the smell of it. Glad i got to try it for free. Thanks chickadvisor and dove!

Best

I like dove brand shampoo and conditioners bit this one is awsome, nice smell .. it will not flat your hairs but will give it a nice shine and will make it tangel free.. will definitely recommend it

March 19, 2019

I would purchase this again

This seems to be working great for my hair!

I have really damaged hair because I always dye it and I’m always trying new stuff to fix it without chipping it all off.

This always leaves my hair tangle free and soft, and a little product goes a long way!

2.0/5

Not my favourite product

I used to use Dove products for my daily hair care, but recently switched.
    I gave this product a try, but it didn't live up to my expectations of the Dove hair care products. The conditioner almost left a "greasy" feel to my hair instead of soft and conditioned. The scent was also a little over-powering for me and very "perfumey".

March 18, 2019

Feels good,not the best results

I was expecting more about this dove product, as I've tried some other conditioners before, but didn't see great results, my hair is a little dry and damaged and i was hoping this product was really help but it just worked as a normal conditioner but didn't get the great results I was hoping for.

March 16, 2019

It’s quite good!

This isn’t my favourite conditioner but it’s still quite good! I found the scent to be a bit too strong but it’s not as strong after my hair is dried. After using this conditioner, my hair feels softer and more hydrated/nourished. One thing I love about this product is that it does not weigh my hair down. As someone who washes their hair every 1-2 days, I’d switch between this conditioner and one that is heavier (like a hair mask).

March 15, 2019

Great conditioner - love the smell and the feel!

I’ve been using the same conditioner for the last couple of years so I was hesitant to try something new. But I really liked this Dove conditioner! It has a really nice smell, and I loved the silky smooth feeling my hair had afterwards!

2.3/5

March 15, 2019

A little disappointed

I was so excited to try this conditioner. My hair has been very damaged over the past couple years. I have used Dove shampoos and conditioners in the past and have always loved them so when I got the chance to try this free I was super excited. Unfortunately I was let down. When applying it felt like there was nothing in my hair. Even after leaving in for several minutes my hair just felt like there was nothing but water in it. My hair was no softer and still dry and dangled afterwards. I still love Dove brand but will stay away from this conditioner 😔

March 14, 2019

Makes hair soft

I like that it comes in a pump bottle, it's easy to use. The scent is a little strong and perfumey but still pleasant. It made my hair feel soft and seems to really nourish my hair. Not sure how much it repairs hair but it does make the hair feel soft and doesn't weigh the hair down.