Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

August 29, 2019

Eh best to skip

This isn’t the ideal soap bar to use as there’s so many effective products on the market with ingredients you can actually pronounce and recognize.

June 12, 2019

My skin doesn’t agree

Unfortunately, this soap makes my skin itchy. I can quite pin point why but both me and my dad gets itchy skin from using this. Once we switch to a different brand of soap, we don’t have the itchy problem anymore. This soap is not for people with sensitive skin.

April 11, 2019

Makes me itch!

I had used dove beauty bar for years and never realized it was the source of my itchy skin. Although it seems to cleanse well, I always left the shower feeling itchy and it would last for a good hour. It wasn't until I tried an Aveeno bar one day that I realized it was something I the dove beauty bar that was making me react. After switching I have no more itchy skin. Sorry dove, not for me!

April 04, 2019

Plus jamais

Laisse ma peau beaucoup trop seche .. meme si je m'hydrate apres la douche j'ai toujours une sensation désagréable et ma peau me gratte beaucoup.. j'aime les savon liquide de Dove mais cette barre de savon est le pire produit de douche pour moi

February 21, 2019

i dont love it

i find the shower gel is a lot less wasteful and messy, i find bar soap to make such a mess in the shower and get wasted when it is sitting in the shower

February 21, 2019

Hate it- stinks

With a soap or something that’s on your body you want it to be scented unlike this product. As a kid we always bought this for our homes but it’s soooo disgusting smelling.

December 24, 2018

Sorry

Sorry but No
    I find the scent to be way to strong to use ....
    I will admit I have a few bars the I have chopped up and put in lingerie bags to put in smelly shoes and boots as well as the trunk of my car

July 15, 2018

Not a fan

I've tried this product a few times and unfortunately was unhappy with the product. I have very sensitive skin, this soap made my skin feel dry and irritated. Didn't work for me but have seen other people purchase and love the soap.

June 22, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Hated it

I hated this product. Body washes should be in a liquid form, not in a bar of soap. It smells bad and dries out your skin. I would not reccomend this to anyone

0.5/5

June 19, 2018

Too dry

Usually dove products are great but this one made mt skin very dry and itchy. Not a fan. I like the bodywash better. Wouldn't buy it again. And i am not usually sensitive to products