Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

July 15, 2018

Not a fan

I've tried this product a few times and unfortunately was unhappy with the product. I have very sensitive skin, this soap made my skin feel dry and irritated. Didn't work for me but have seen other people purchase and love the soap.

0.8/5

June 22, 2018

Hated it

I hated this product. Body washes should be in a liquid form, not in a bar of soap. It smells bad and dries out your skin. I would not reccomend this to anyone

June 19, 2018

Too dry

Usually dove products are great but this one made mt skin very dry and itchy. Not a fan. I like the bodywash better. Wouldn't buy it again. And i am not usually sensitive to products

May 01, 2018

Takes FOREVER to wash off this soap !

Dove bar soap has been around forever - after trying it, I can't understand Why?

It's thick and rich, what I want in an ice cream, not soap.

Takes a L-O-N-G time to wash off this soap......you have to rinse Over & over + over......and over again, till it's gone.

April 18, 2018

Polite pass!

I can't stand the smell of this product! I have had it boughten for me and I never used it and never will. The smell alone is a HUGE turn off for me!!!

April 16, 2018

I would noy buy this product again

I did not like this product at all. I found the soap made my skin feel really dry and rough. Not a product that I will be buying again. I also found that it was expensive.

April 12, 2018

Drying

Found this product to be very drying on my hands I don’t use bar soap on my whole body but was not a fan of this prOduct, would not recommend for dry skin

0.8/5

March 08, 2018

Produit qui est irritant pour les peau sensible

Je n’est vraiment pas aimer se produit. Dans la première utilisation ma peau a hyper bien réagit. Par contre, la deuxième utilisation ma peau c’est irrité. J’ai une peau très sensible et c’est sur que je n’en le rachèterais pas. De plus je n’en le conseille absolument pas aux peau acnéiques, car il dégage une odeur et les Savon conseiller pour les peaux acnéiques sont des savons sont odeurs.

January 22, 2018

Not for me!

Got these as gift for Christmas 2 years ago (I know its weird). Didn’t care for it until I ran out of my regular body wash. I wouldn’t say I’m in love with it but its definitely not bad. Its very moisturizing and gentle on the skin. It doesn’t suck out all the moisture out of my skin.

I just find it inconvenient that its not in liquid format. I know that they have liquid body washes as well, but personally I don’t see myself going out of my way to try their other body washes, especially knowing that dove products uses a lot of chemicals in them and is also tested on animals. I’m against for both of those things.

I won’t be buying these again.

January 14, 2018

Horrible!

My whole life I have used dove. I have had itchy legs and skin for years and never realized it was the dove irritating my sensitive skin. After switching to aveeno my skin problems have been history. Hate dove.