Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

2.8/5

February 14, 2019

pas pour tout le monde!

Le savon dove n'est pas fais pour tout le monde. Il est supposé rendre la peau douce et de bien hydraté mais moi il me rend la peau ultra sèche. Mais j'aime bien l'odeur :)

February 14, 2019

Dove beauty bar

Dove beauty bar provides a good moisture to the skin and it doesn't have a strong smell like some of the other beauty bars. I have used Dove products all my life and I have always been satisfied with my purchase.

February 13, 2019

Not bad

J'aime bien .. mais ca rend les peau des cuisse/jambes très sèches. C'est le seule truc négatifs que j'ai à dire parce que ca lave très bien!! Tu te sens complètement tout propre après l'avoir utiliser c'est un super sentiment

2.3/5

January 27, 2019

savon en barre = peau seche😞

jadore les produit dove .
    par contre jai une peau sensible et les barres ne sont pas bonne pour
    moi. jy ai quand trouver une utiliter car sa sent super bon
    et dur tres longtemps( dams le sac de sport a mon
    ado🤪) et dams les tiroir a bas 👍🏻😜

2.3/5

January 24, 2019

My skin would run away if it could, when it sees Dove.

I have very sensitive skin and it reacts very quickly. It was on me for secs & I felt The Burning.
    I washed it off ASAP but still ended up with a burn from it.
    My husband also can't use Dove, it dries his skin Badly & he gets a rash in spots if from it, if he uses too often even on his his hands & arms & dry patchy skin everywhere else from it.
    Unfortunately Dove is just not the right product for us.

January 23, 2019

Disappointed

I love Dove products for their good quality but I am disappointed with this one, It dried out my skin and had a strange feel and scent to it. Do not plan on buying this again.

January 11, 2019

This is good

J’ai achette est produit et pour moi est Bonne Mais je veux quel si est possible donne au Price moins petit mais le produit lui-même est très bon et j'aime bien la texture du savon

January 10, 2019

Dove Beauty Bar - Itchy Skin Trigger

I wanted to like Dove - I really really did. But I found that it left lots of "left over" soap even after rinsing for a long period of time. And boy oh boy did it make my skin itchy. A good price isnt worth the itch.

December 29, 2018

Not very moisturizing

This soap makes my sensitive skin very itchy after showering with it. It lathers creamy but once you rinse it off, the feeling goes away and your skin feels tight.

December 23, 2018

I like the Smell!

I've been using this for a few years now, and it smells really nice.. but lately I've decided to make the move towards using the Dove soap for sensitive skin to take better care of my back acne.