Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

July 26, 2021

Makes my skin dry

I am not a fan of this soap. It makes my skin very dry. I am not sure if I just have sensitive skin or if it’s the ingredients. I would not buy this again

2.2/5

June 29, 2021

Leave skin dry and flaky

I love the concept of having a moisturizing bar of soap. Unfortunately no matter how many different types of the dove bar I use my skin ends up drier than when I went in the shower. As a soap I love it everything gets clean and smells great I just find it dries out my skin

2.7/5

June 07, 2021
    Louisiana, United States

dove white beauty bar not for me!

i have dry sensitive skin, this product really dried my skin out and worsened my psoriasis. it worked fine at first but the more i used it the worse my skin got.

May 10, 2021

It’s a no for me

I know this is supposed to be moisturizing but my skin feels tight after. I may have gotten used to a gentle body wash instead of soap bars. The ingredients are not the best. I grew up with this, but nostalgia can’t bring this back for me.

May 01, 2021

Dries out the skin

Awful roses smell, dries out the skin, gets slimy, it’s a very popular product and brand but not good product, specially for your skin. I don’t like it and won’t be buying again

April 17, 2021
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

It is nice.

It is a nice soap. It is not something i’d choose to purchase over other soap brands however is a nice simple scent. The packaging however is nice and it is cost efficient.

2.7/5

April 08, 2021
    Var, France

Savon dove

Savon dove assez doux bonne senteur mais pas bon pour le visage pour se laver le savon convient seulement au corps. Savon avec une odeur agréable et rend les mains sèche

March 11, 2021
    United Kingdom

Not Good for acne skin

I used to use this as a teenager gave me lots of outbreaks, so would not recommend for acne skin types, is probably ok just for cleaning hands with, not good for oily skin types.

February 12, 2021
    Greece

Ce n'est pas un bon savon pour la peau

J'ai acheté ce savon car j'ai vu que le prix était très bas, mais j'ai été terriblement déçue. Après l'avoir utilisé, ma peau sentait bon mais... elle s'est mise à gratter, elle avait des plaques rouges, et elle est devenue sèche. Il faut dire que j'ai la peau sensible, donc ce n'est sans aucun doute pas un produit fait pour moi. Je n'achèterais plus de produits dove.

February 06, 2021
    East Riding of Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Nope.

I cannot stand this soap at all. It smells lovely but despite it apparently containing moisturizing cream, it dries the crap out of my skin and I end up having a terrible eczema outbreak the day after using it. Would not recommend if you have eczema prone skin.