Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

April 04, 2019

DOVE WHITE BEAUTY BAR

I use Dove beauty soap for showering. It is more economical that shower gels. It also contains less chemicals than shower gels, Those are definitely plus points for me!!!

April 02, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Dove

I recently found out my skin doesn't react well with the dice products I've found. I still won't let that keep me from finding what works for me. I hope it can be a sample of chick advisor.

2.7/5

March 24, 2019

great product for combination skin

i have oily skin so this product wasn't the best for me, it made my face tight and dry, however for combo skin it was perfect and affordable. it was also something i would recommend for those who are on a budget but want a product that isn't mediocre.

March 20, 2019

I liked it ... not love ... but I liked it!

I found the soap left a film on my skin after using it. It is definitely something I would need to get used to. It has a soft scent which I like (very faint). I personally still felt the need to moisturize after using it.

March 02, 2019

I would buy this product is does wonders for my sling and I

I like the product and would buy it again I like the way it made my skin feeling fresh and had a nice smell to it my family like the soap and I would recommend this product again

2.7/5

February 21, 2019
    Puerto Rico

Soft,nice fragance,rich moisture

Not my favorite. Leave your skin clean and soft. Lightly scented. Highly moisturizing. Desolve quicky with water contact. Regular size, cheap, nice presentation

2.2/5

Soap no suds

I found it smells good . I found it is to creamy. It doesn’t suds up enough for my liking. It also really becomes hard to wash up after use. I found it scums up my sink and tub.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

I would buy this again!

I really liked this product. It didn't leave any residue, smelled fresh but not like perfume, and it lasted a good length of time in the shower. I would definitely purchase this priduct.

Not for me

Its not as good as the liquid shower gel, for my opinion , it’s dries my skin also hubby, he gets itchy all the tume with the cucumber one, but the dove baby is amazing

February 14, 2019

pas pour tout le monde!

Le savon dove n'est pas fais pour tout le monde. Il est supposé rendre la peau douce et de bien hydraté mais moi il me rend la peau ultra sèche. Mais j'aime bien l'odeur :)