Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

August 31, 2019

Good Cream soap for dry skin

The soap is good for people with dry skin. I don't like the smell much, it's very soapy. I have oily skin so it does not suit me, but I believe would be perfect for dry skinned people, it is not drying like other soaps.

August 17, 2019

Doesn’t work for me

Let me start by saying that everyone is different and just because it doesn’t work for me doesn’t mean it won’t work for you. I have two complaints: I smell weird later in the day when I use this and the soap bar gets soggy. I don’t know if there’s an ingredient that reacts with my skin to cause the weird smell, or maybe it’s just not getting me clean. I don’t get this smell from any other soap so I have to attribute it to Dove. I had the bar on a shelf in my shower to keep it dry. One of my kids dropped it into the bath and within minutes it was goupy and slimy. I won’t buy again.

2.7/5

August 13, 2019

Not good enough for me

At first, it is good yet later on turns out bad based on my experience. It is too soapy that you have to use more water to rinse your skin then later on will make it dry skin. It didn't work for me well.

2.3/5

August 12, 2019

Dove bar soap

This product claims to be film-free but I find it leaves a sticky residue on my skin after washing off. I actually had to wash with another soap to get the film off my body. Wouldn’t recommend.

August 08, 2019
    Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

No to my skin type

I wouldn't say this can be used for sensitive skin.. my skin is left quite dry after use with this.

It does smell really nice and the design is lovely

But for overall quality for my type of skin I wouldn't really reccomend for sensitive skin types

June 27, 2019

I hear such great things but its hard on my skin

I've always heard such great things about this bar and women who typically don't wear makeup and have beautiful skin the common factor when I ask them what they use is this bar so I tried it enthusiastically and unfortunately it seems to make my skin worse it dries me out and I end up with massive compartmental pimples.

2.7/5

June 17, 2019

I tried to like it

I use and love the Dove shampoos so I tried their soap. I really wanted to love it as I really like the original dove scent. However my skin always gets so itchy after a shower with Dove soap.

I tried using it on different occasions and always ended up with the same result: Itchy, dry skin.

June 05, 2019

Feels good but the smell is aphixiating

I really liked feel of the bar and my skin liked it also. However, when I bought the Dove bar, I did not realize how much perfume? was added to it and the store did not offer a perfume free choice. Every time I opened the box containing a bar I could smell it all over the house. So, unfortunately, I will not be buying or using it again.

June 04, 2019

Dove

I have been purchasing from the Dove brand for a very long time. I like the company and the products they offer. The soap smells great and it's gentle on the skin.

May 24, 2019

With this product it has 1/4 of moistrizer and it just helps

With the 1/4 of moisturizer in it helps bring back that moisture to your skin and makes your skin baby soft. It's so gentle on the skin.you can use it on your face.as soon as I Found out you can use it on your face I had to try it out for myself. About 3 weeks later all my acne cleared up and my face got softer.