Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

December 04, 2018

It's just soap

I don't know why this product is so highly rated - it's just bar soap. Frankly, there are plenty of other soaps out there that are way higher quality. Recently I ran out of body wash and had one of these kicking around my house and used it as a backup. As soon as you walk into the bathroom this is all you can smell. The smell is way too strong.

November 11, 2018

Un peu décu !

J'adore les produits dove, mais les savons en barres, après utilisation, il laisse une particule sur la peau qui est désagréable et c'est pour cette raison que je ne le recommande pas.

2.8/5

October 24, 2018

Not a fan

I loved the smell of dove soap and it lathers well but I still find it dries my skin even though it boasts 1/4 moisturizing cream. I probably won’t purchase again

2.7/5

October 23, 2018

Dove 🕊

Works really well. Always have some in the house. The soap is gentle on the skin but works tough. My husband who’s usually covered in grease will use this to clean up.

October 15, 2018

I am not a bar person

I am not a bar person, I tried it once as I ran out of the Dove shower bath, but didn't like it, it made my skin dry which was not good, and made my legs super itchy, which is not like the shower stuff Dove makes

2.8/5

October 02, 2018

Not buying the hype

This is a cult classic for so many, but not for me. It stings the eyes when I use it to wash my face and seems to coat my skin. I've had to use this as aftercare as it's mild for healing Skin, but it always leaves my skin feeling tight and looking dull. Hard pass!

2.2/5

September 25, 2018

NOT CRUELTY FREE

Did you know Dove is NOT cruelty free? I didn't. Shame because I used to use Dove allll the time. I now switched to aveeno and it gives the same results. Soft, moisturized skin.

September 17, 2018

Don't like

The smell is ok but it leaves like a slime on my body after I wash with it I feel like I need another shower after I'm done that's the only down fell I love the smell cuz my grandma used it everyday

August 21, 2018

Mehh

Our household has dry skin and one of them have chronic eczema I bought this a few times for myself and I feel like it made my skin a bit dry even after applying lotion. So in my opinion I wouldn't buy it again or recommend if you kinda somewhat know you have dry skin but that's all I have to say about this. The picture is the last picture of when I bought it 7 months ago.

2.7/5

July 24, 2018

This product broke me out terribly.

I bought this beauty bar because I heard a lot of hype around it. I was drawn to this product because of how " gentle" it is and how "moisturizing" it is. I used it the first time during my night time routine,and I did like the feel of it on my skin and even the smell. However,the next morning when I woke I had 2 zits on my chin. I'm sure this product is perfect for some people,but for me it is not. Will not be repurchasing. Pro,it's super affordable. Con, it broke me out with acne.