Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

June 27, 2020

Smells great, But...

I find the line of dove soaps to be great in the winter for dry skin. But I also find a leave a slimy feeling on your body when getting out of the shower. You never get that squeaky-clean feeling like you do with other brands of soap. It almost feels like I put cream on in the shower. It does smell great and like I said is good for dry skin!

2.7/5

June 18, 2020

Leaves me feeling itchy.

Every time I’ve used dove bar soap, it leaves my skin feeling dry and itchy. I’ve never had problems like this with any other brand except for olay. I’ll use it if I have to (like when the boyfriend picks up the wrong kind) but won’t go out of my way to purchase it.

June 08, 2020

Not hypoallergenic at all!

As much as I do agree this is an excellent value I find it still makes my skin very itchy and quite dry. I do seem to have extra sensitive skin that especially reacts to "sensitive skin" products that have parabens in them. I'm sure it would be great for those who dont have paraben allergies like I do.

June 04, 2020

Provides a soft and gentle touch to the skin

I would definitely recommend this product to people. It has a nice scent and provides a gentle and soft touch to the skin after one use. Definitely buying again.

2.8/5

May 28, 2020

good

its good but not that bad. its very dry to use on your face. its okay just dont use on face. Good for covid season when needing to wash hands. convienct and can use on the go with bottled water

April 30, 2020

I would not buy again

I did not like the beauty bar. I found it left my skin dry and also a powdery substance on my skin after. Also did not like the scent, it was a little to strong.

April 21, 2020

Soap -face

Enjoy the smell of this soap, however I still found that it was drying. My entire family uses it, so will repurchase. I will have to find something with more moisture, especially for winter months.

April 17, 2020

Not an effective bar for my skin

For many this soap does wonders. However I have found that Dove moisturizing bar typically leaves a film on my skin. My skin becomes dry after using it. Although it has a nice smell, it is not my soap of choice.

April 05, 2020

It's okay

I love the smell of the soap not sure how how clean of a clean you get out of it. It goes by really fast u find and us abit slimy but overall the smell is amazing and makes your skin soft so it's alright would I buy again yes

April 04, 2020

too much soapy

This product is too much moisture & water sensitive, under the hot water it became loose & keeps falling apart. Only for moisturizing skin use, not for regular use.