Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

January 20, 2020

Good, but could be better

I find that my skin gets very dry, and feels very yucky. It does smell very good, and it washes nicely. But I don't like how my skin feels after I have used it.

December 31, 2019

Disappointed

I am not sure was it's been happing with Dove's brand because it's being a while that I buy it and I don't recognize that great smell that it used to have, and worst, the smooth feeling after the shower it's no longer there.

November 25, 2019

Not good for Dry skin

I have extremely dry skin. I was trying to find a soap that wasn't to drying, vut still leave me feeling clean. This left me feeling clean, but within a week, my skin felt tighter and drier.

November 25, 2019
    Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Dried my skin

I used this product for a few weeks and noticed all my skin was getting drier by the wash, soap never really suits my skin, so I reverted back to my normal shower gel.

October 29, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

I would love to use again

Love it and it’s so good.would recommend to anyone who likes affordable products that work for them and help their skin clear. A product that we cannot go wrong with. Do try it out and check it for your self.

October 27, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Dry

I found this very dry on my skin I usually have no issues with using different soaps of body washes but after using this my skin felt dry and tight but the smell was very nice

October 25, 2019
    North Ayrshire, United Kingdom

Not so good

I loved the smell of this but after trying it made my skin very dry but i suppose everyones skin type is different so might work better for other people x

October 24, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Have it a teu

As I love the dove deodorant I thought I’d give this a good but I’m sorry to say I wasn’t a fan. Although it did smell nice it left my skin feeling strange. I personally wouldn’t use again

October 09, 2019
    Massachusetts, United States

Not great

I love dove soap and the way they smell and all but the dryness sucks it leaves my skin so dry and I’m already a dry skin girl don’t need to be any dryer

2.2/5

October 08, 2019
    United Kingdom

dove soap

didn't make me feel soft and moisturised felt quite dry my skin did Nivea shower cream was much better. did however have a nice smell the packaging looked good.