Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

November 25, 2019

Not good for Dry skin

I have extremely dry skin. I was trying to find a soap that wasn't to drying, vut still leave me feeling clean. This left me feeling clean, but within a week, my skin felt tighter and drier.

November 25, 2019
    Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Dried my skin

I used this product for a few weeks and noticed all my skin was getting drier by the wash, soap never really suits my skin, so I reverted back to my normal shower gel.

October 27, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Dry

I found this very dry on my skin I usually have no issues with using different soaps of body washes but after using this my skin felt dry and tight but the smell was very nice

October 25, 2019
    North Ayrshire, United Kingdom

Not so good

I loved the smell of this but after trying it made my skin very dry but i suppose everyones skin type is different so might work better for other people x

October 24, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Have it a teu

As I love the dove deodorant I thought I’d give this a good but I’m sorry to say I wasn’t a fan. Although it did smell nice it left my skin feeling strange. I personally wouldn’t use again

August 31, 2019

Good Cream soap for dry skin

The soap is good for people with dry skin. I don't like the smell much, it's very soapy. I have oily skin so it does not suit me, but I believe would be perfect for dry skinned people, it is not drying like other soaps.

August 17, 2019

Doesn’t work for me

Let me start by saying that everyone is different and just because it doesn’t work for me doesn’t mean it won’t work for you. I have two complaints: I smell weird later in the day when I use this and the soap bar gets soggy. I don’t know if there’s an ingredient that reacts with my skin to cause the weird smell, or maybe it’s just not getting me clean. I don’t get this smell from any other soap so I have to attribute it to Dove. I had the bar on a shelf in my shower to keep it dry. One of my kids dropped it into the bath and within minutes it was goupy and slimy. I won’t buy again.

August 13, 2019

Not good enough for me

At first, it is good yet later on turns out bad based on my experience. It is too soapy that you have to use more water to rinse your skin then later on will make it dry skin. It didn't work for me well.

2.3/5

August 12, 2019

Dove bar soap

This product claims to be film-free but I find it leaves a sticky residue on my skin after washing off. I actually had to wash with another soap to get the film off my body. Wouldn’t recommend.

August 08, 2019
    Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

No to my skin type

I wouldn't say this can be used for sensitive skin.. my skin is left quite dry after use with this.

It does smell really nice and the design is lovely

But for overall quality for my type of skin I wouldn't really reccomend for sensitive skin types