Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

May 10, 2021

It’s a no for me

I know this is supposed to be moisturizing but my skin feels tight after. I may have gotten used to a gentle body wash instead of soap bars. The ingredients are not the best. I grew up with this, but nostalgia can’t bring this back for me.

May 01, 2021

Dries out the skin

Awful roses smell, dries out the skin, gets slimy, it’s a very popular product and brand but not good product, specially for your skin. I don’t like it and won’t be buying again

April 17, 2021
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

It is nice.

It is a nice soap. It is not something i’d choose to purchase over other soap brands however is a nice simple scent. The packaging however is nice and it is cost efficient.

2.7/5

April 08, 2021
    Var, France

Savon dove

Savon dove assez doux bonne senteur mais pas bon pour le visage pour se laver le savon convient seulement au corps. Savon avec une odeur agréable et rend les mains sèche

March 11, 2021
    United Kingdom

Not Good for acne skin

I used to use this as a teenager gave me lots of outbreaks, so would not recommend for acne skin types, is probably ok just for cleaning hands with, not good for oily skin types.

February 12, 2021
    Greece

Ce n'est pas un bon savon pour la peau

J'ai acheté ce savon car j'ai vu que le prix était très bas, mais j'ai été terriblement déçue. Après l'avoir utilisé, ma peau sentait bon mais... elle s'est mise à gratter, elle avait des plaques rouges, et elle est devenue sèche. Il faut dire que j'ai la peau sensible, donc ce n'est sans aucun doute pas un produit fait pour moi. Je n'achèterais plus de produits dove.

February 06, 2021
    East Riding of Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Nope.

I cannot stand this soap at all. It smells lovely but despite it apparently containing moisturizing cream, it dries the crap out of my skin and I end up having a terrible eczema outbreak the day after using it. Would not recommend if you have eczema prone skin.

February 06, 2021
    South Tyneside, United Kingdom

Its ok

Its ok, the good thing was, it does foam up alot when using a sponge. I kept mine on a soap dish with water relief holes but it still went weird on the bottom. Then it starts breaking up Halse the low rating

2.8/5

January 16, 2021

Meh

I don’t like bar soaps anyways really but I thought I’d try it
    It’s for sure the best mosurixing one but it doesn’t have the effects diver lotion body wash or foam body wash does. It is great for travel tho

December 30, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Dove beauty bar

Dove beauty bar dries out my skin so bad. Leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. But not enough moisturizer in the world for me when I use this product. I have sensitive skin and this product made it worse