Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

June 17, 2019

I tried to like it

I use and love the Dove shampoos so I tried their soap. I really wanted to love it as I really like the original dove scent. However my skin always gets so itchy after a shower with Dove soap.

I tried using it on different occasions and always ended up with the same result: Itchy, dry skin.

June 04, 2019

Dove

I have been purchasing from the Dove brand for a very long time. I like the company and the products they offer. The soap smells great and it's gentle on the skin.

May 01, 2019

It gets so mushy

I really do not like this product there are so many others I like better. For value and advertising I like the brand. I use more shower gels than bar soap.

April 23, 2019

Its meh

I used this growing up at my grandmas and let me tell you, it smells like your grandma. I didn’t find it overly moisturizing and I found it left a residue even though all commercials make it seem like it doesn’t do that. I mean it’s cheap but I still wouldn’t go out to buy it unless I was making a donation to the food bank 🤷🏻‍♀️

April 04, 2019

DOVE WHITE BEAUTY BAR

I use Dove beauty soap for showering. It is more economical that shower gels. It also contains less chemicals than shower gels, Those are definitely plus points for me!!!

April 02, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Dove

I recently found out my skin doesn't react well with the dice products I've found. I still won't let that keep me from finding what works for me. I hope it can be a sample of chick advisor.

March 24, 2019

great product for combination skin

i have oily skin so this product wasn't the best for me, it made my face tight and dry, however for combo skin it was perfect and affordable. it was also something i would recommend for those who are on a budget but want a product that isn't mediocre.

2.8/5

March 20, 2019

I liked it ... not love ... but I liked it!

I found the soap left a film on my skin after using it. It is definitely something I would need to get used to. It has a soft scent which I like (very faint). I personally still felt the need to moisturize after using it.

March 02, 2019

I would buy this product is does wonders for my sling and I

I like the product and would buy it again I like the way it made my skin feeling fresh and had a nice smell to it my family like the soap and I would recommend this product again

February 21, 2019
    Puerto Rico

Soft,nice fragance,rich moisture

Not my favorite. Leave your skin clean and soft. Lightly scented. Highly moisturizing. Desolve quicky with water contact. Regular size, cheap, nice presentation