Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

2.2/5

February 10, 2020
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Dove

I love the smell but with dry sensitive skin it dried my skin out even more, my son used it as well and it cause a eczema flair up so wouldn’t recommend for people with sensitive skin

February 02, 2020
    England, United Kingdom

In the middle

I think I am in the middle with my opinion on this product. It is very hydrating and leaves your skin very smooth and soft but I have used it on multiple occasions and I have noticed that my skin is extremely dry after I stop using it. So I feel like it does its job but only whilst you use it and it kind of makes your skin dependent on it. I don’t normally have dry skin but this product does in fact dry it out if I stop using it for a while.

February 02, 2020

Dove Beauty Bar

This Dove beauty bar smells delightful. While showering, my skin felt silky smooth and soft. After drying off, I felt that my skin retained a residue - oily. Maybe it is not good for my type of skin.

2.8/5

January 30, 2020
    Barnsley, United Kingdom

Doesn't work for me....

I wouldn't buy this again other than to possibly wash hands with it. I found it made me skin quite tight. It does gave a lovely clean smell to it and is very good value for money.

2.7/5

January 20, 2020

Good, but could be better

I find that my skin gets very dry, and feels very yucky. It does smell very good, and it washes nicely. But I don't like how my skin feels after I have used it.

December 31, 2019

Disappointed

I am not sure was it's been happing with Dove's brand because it's being a while that I buy it and I don't recognize that great smell that it used to have, and worst, the smooth feeling after the shower it's no longer there.

November 25, 2019

Not good for Dry skin

I have extremely dry skin. I was trying to find a soap that wasn't to drying, vut still leave me feeling clean. This left me feeling clean, but within a week, my skin felt tighter and drier.

November 25, 2019
    Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Dried my skin

I used this product for a few weeks and noticed all my skin was getting drier by the wash, soap never really suits my skin, so I reverted back to my normal shower gel.

October 29, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

I would love to use again

Love it and it’s so good.would recommend to anyone who likes affordable products that work for them and help their skin clear. A product that we cannot go wrong with. Do try it out and check it for your self.

2.7/5

October 27, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Dry

I found this very dry on my skin I usually have no issues with using different soaps of body washes but after using this my skin felt dry and tight but the smell was very nice