Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

December 11, 2019

Can’t stand the hard to wash film it leaves!

I’ve switched to dove liquid body washes. I no longer use the bars as they leave a thin white film that’s hard to wash off (in all fairness this may be due to the hard water in our area). It’s a good bar for the money you pay, however I found it irritating that the soap wouldn’t wash off...

December 10, 2019

Dove a brand we can recommend

Dove is a brand that never fails. a brand we can always trust. this new product is excellent. doesn't leave any residue, or sets out your skin. it's soft and good quality. and has a wonderful light smell

Good product

I've been using Dove soap off and on. I don't mind it. Very soft and silky when applied. I don't find it dries out my skin. I don't like the feel of it too much.

December 10, 2019

I love Dove! Great products.

I love dove! It is a good product. Most soaps I find the smell too strong, but with dove, it’s good smell, and not too strong. I will continue to buy this product.

Nice gentle moisturizing soap

This soap makes your skin feel very soft and doesn’t strip it and give it that dry feeling. Only negative is it gets used up really quickly and then you have to open a new bar so for this I prefer the body wash

Great hydrating soap

I have very dry skin in the winter and the dove beauty bar helped hydrate it. I also used this in place of shave cream and it worked great, will definitely be buying this product.

Does the job

I am a huge dove advocate. I perfer the shea butter bar but this one gets the job done. The only down side is if you use it on your face i find it dries the skin out.

Dove Beauty Bar Soap

The aroma of the original Dove Soap takes me back to my younger years. The smell and full lather is what I tend to look for in a product. It does not dry my skin out like other products and the price is very reasonable.

Nice soap

I really enjoy the scent. It was a joy to use. I don't normally go for Dove products but decided to give it a chance. I'm so glad I did. If I were to buy a bar soap I would buy it again.

December 03, 2019
    Tamil Nadu, India

If you use it regularly, it will really gives u a nyc soft s

It's very nice , it instantly moisture the skin. I'm having sensitive skin and it perfectly suits my skin,it's maintain the moisturizer the whole day, it give smooth texture to your skin.