Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

November 26, 2018

Nice feel

I have sensitive skin and this soap did not cause irritation. It does not leave residue and it helps that it doesn’t have a pronounced fragrance but more of a clean scent.

3.2/5

November 24, 2018

Dove White Beauty Bar

It was a nice soap bar to use, I liked it a lot. I would most likely use it again. I loved how soft it was on my skin, and the white colour made me think of pure white snow

November 17, 2018

Savon dove

Très bon produit je recommande vivement je suis une adeptes du savon dove car je trouve que se savon rend la peau douce et j'ai l'impression de retrouver ma peau de bébé

November 17, 2018

wow!

I honestly love it. I actually use the conditioner because it’s wonderful and works wonders! It’s soft and makes your hands really soft also. My hair loves it!

November 06, 2018

I love the smell

It is the smell that makes me buy this item .. more than wonderful , it reminds me with beautiful things.. but the soap melt wit water very fast leaving a residue on the sink and I hate that

October 31, 2018

yes yes i would buy again!

This is my favorite bar soap out there!! its great for the whole family as it works well on sensitive skin and never dries my skin out. This is the only bar soap we buy in our house!

October 28, 2018

Its good.

This product is good to use in my opinion and does work as in helping the skin be smoother and look more clean. I didn't give it all stars because I dont really buy this soap not because of the quality but because I find other soaps to work better for me, but everyone skin is different :)

October 28, 2018

I would use this product again

It smell really good . I also makes your skin feel soft .it create a lot of mostisure to your skin . I would be nice if the camp pant added different colours and smells .

October 26, 2018

Amazing!

By far one of the best bar soaps I've ever tried. Instead of drying out my skin like most soaps it actually moisturizes it. It's also gentle enough to use on your face even if you have sensitive skin.

October 22, 2018

Love this Soap

I loved this soap as soon as you lather up in the shower you feel a instant softness to your skin not like those other soaps that leave you feeling dry instantly, i would have gave this 5 stars yet when i rinsed off the soap my skin got so dry that i jumped out dryed myself off and immediately lathered my body with lotion.