Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

April 17, 2019

Definitely love the Dove.

I love the feel of Dove. Make my face and body feel silky and soft. Look forward to washing up. Just opened a new box. Just in time for bed. I believe u will love it too.

April 14, 2019

Non-drying for sure!

This soap bar made my skin feel silky and moisturized after my shower. Usually, soap dries out my skin after a shower. However, this soap bar left my skin feeling smooth after my shower.

April 10, 2019

It’s okay

Started off great,made my skin soft and it felt better right after my morning shower. But my skin still dried out pretty fast by the end of the day...

April 10, 2019

Nice bar of soap

It's not bad. I personally prefer the liquid soaps but I dont nin this bar. Easily bubbly, smells nice and doesnt seem to thick of soap. Again prefer liquid but it's not goo bad at all

April 08, 2019

Good even on baby’s skin

I use Dove as a facial wash every day. It leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean and moisturized. I even use it in my baby’s bath routine and it keeps her skin soft and subtle too!

April 08, 2019

Love the soap

It’s very soft and gentle and love it for my kids who have sensitive skin. The biggest incentive is to also buy at Costco for a great deal... stock up all the time for a gentle soft skin.

April 07, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Good product for sensitive skin

I often use this product, it’s a good for sensitive skin, leaves your skin feeling soft and full of moisture, does not dry out your skin, perfect for people with sensitive skin.

April 05, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I would buy this again

Most used soap in my household safe for sensitive skin as I myself have sensitive skin which is prone to breakouts with harsh soaps so I would defietly recommend this soap as family friendly and safe

3.2/5

April 04, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I would buy this again

I was amazed at how soft it makes your skin feel. I use it to wash my face. I was impressed by, and it does the trick for wash and go on those busy days,!! when you leave home and forget the moisturizer.

April 03, 2019

Doux et hydraté

J'adore le savon dove, il sent bon et laisse la peau douce et hydraté. Il ne laisse pas la sensation de sécheresse ni de pellicule poudreuse sur la peau