Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

January 17, 2021

Love this Dove Bar

I’ve been using Dove bars for years now, and I would never change to something else. It cleans my face so well and leaves it baby bottom smooth. Love how many different fragrances you can get in the Dove bars also.

January 09, 2021

Not bad but left an unusual residue on my skin.

I don’t hate it but I also don’t love it. It got me clean so it works but it made me feel like I had a residue on my skin for a day which I hate. I will say the scent or lack of was nice and didn’t cause a headache.

January 05, 2021

I personally didnt like this soap.

I personally didnt like this soap. When you use it and try to rinse off, it feels as if the soap is still there. My hands also felt very dry after using the soap.

January 05, 2021

Its a good soap

This soap is good for daily use. It gives a soft texture to the skin good for all types of skins, dry and oily too. This has suited me well also and good for a try.

December 29, 2020

Good for body but not faces!

I used this in the shower and on my face in a pinch. Made my face so tight and dry, but I guess that’s normal for a body bar to do. My body skin was nice and soft, and smelled amazing. The scent is not over powering; but very pleasant.

December 28, 2020

perfect for mother in law

my mother in law is obssessed with this soap bar, and i always make her happy with buying tons of these whenever i go to meet her back home, its definitely very moisturising and so soothing, i also use it even to wash my face as it doesnt dry me out

December 22, 2020

good

I've used this soap during my teenage days. This is very moisturizing for a soap. I liked it for that reason and then my taste in soap changed. The moisturizing finish of this soap started to make me feel like it's not clean enough. That's why I left and started use a different soap from my family. But it's a good soap for the people who want moisturizing finish.

December 19, 2020

I would definitely purchase again!

So silky and smooth on the skin. One of the staple soaps in our home. I like the scent too! Not very strong, but rather feminine. Leaves skin fresh and nice.

December 16, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love how soft and light the sent is!

This product is awesome to wash your face with, I still use makeup remover after to prevent any breakouts. By using this I have noticed a difference in my skin! Especially for the cost.

December 15, 2020

Dove for Sensitive Skin

The Dove White Beauty Bar is truly remarkable for sensitive skin. After using it for over a week, I am glad that it works wonder on my skin and leaves it soft, fresh and very gentle.