Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

October 09, 2019
    Surrey, United Kingdom

Perfect for all the family, would buy again

I have found that this type of dove is pretty perfect for all the family, it has a nice fragrance and leathers up nicely feels nice as you use it and leaves akin soft and feeling fresh, it is good for all ages and would definitely buy again.

October 08, 2019
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Smells lovely

I love dove products they are great for mouistrising I use the bars as hand soap in the bathroom.love the range of fragrances you can get they all smell amazing leave hands nice and soft.

October 03, 2019

I would buy this product. it stop my skin to get dry.

I would buy this product. it stop my skin to get dry as compared to other bars. this leaves not softness to my skin but at least not keeping it dry. i love my skin after using this

October 03, 2019

Works amazingly

I have sensitive skin and try to be careful on which products I use. This soap cleans great and doesn't leave a soap film on the skin. Smells nice too!

September 12, 2019

Great smelling product

Only reason I gave it a 3 stars for effectiveness is because I find the beauty bar leaving my skin very dry.

But other then the dry skin. The product leaves me smelling amazing althroughout the day.

September 05, 2019

Good for sensitive skin!

really good for sensitive skin! I use this soap mainly for washing my face and body. It smells nice and cleans well. Foams easily and feels really smooth when using the soap on your body. Feels creamy and milky and hydrates your skin and makes it smooth too!

September 01, 2019

Reallygood

It’s a very good product that I use daily.Altough, I don’t really like the feeling it leaves on your skin, but I still really like the smell and the effectiveness of the product I would surely recommend it and rebut it someday!!!!!!

August 30, 2019

Moisturizing

The dove beauty bar is perfect so soft sensitive skin. It is lightly scented with a refreshing scent. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for an inexpensive bar for sensitive skin

August 30, 2019

Product for mom ,lbaby and everyone in family

This bar moisturizes and cleanses to leave soft skin with no drying residue. Classic Moisturizing Formula Won't Dry Out Skin: Ordinary bar soap can strip your skin of its natural moisture with harsh ingredients and make it feel parched and tight.

August 29, 2019

Dove soap

Chaque personne de mon foyer peut utiliser se produit et je trouve l’odeur très agréable. De plus, j’adore s’celui pour peau sensible mon corps l’apprécie