Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

July 07, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Would recommend

I purchased this body bar for my friends son would struggled with eczema and she’s found a big difference in the redness of his spots. He’s very sensitive to most soaps she’s tried but he’s a greeting well with this and will continue to purchase. Her husband also only uses this body bar

June 26, 2020

Great for sensitive skin

Great value for money and works really well for my eczema. They have many different scents in the line which are all mild if you are sensitive to strong smells.

June 25, 2020

Great

It's my daily soap for washing my body and my family used this soap all the time. It don't experience any dryness on my skin every time I used this soap.

June 25, 2020

Super soft

I would love to recommend this product to everyone. It is super soft and moist. Good choice for dry skin people. It makes the skin more soft and prevents from wrinkling and dehydration

3.2/5

June 22, 2020

Good product

C’est un assez bon produit et rend la peau douce! Mais attention les produits sont faits avec de l’huile de palme donc grande déforestation pour faire ces produits...

3.2/5

June 21, 2020

Dove Soap

When it comes to soap you really want to avoid products that dry out ur skin. With dove I personally haven’t had that problem. It won’t crumble or dry up so easily making it long lasting for those who don’t like buying soap every week.

June 21, 2020

My Number 1

This is my number 1 brand. My go to beauty bar. I have been using it for years and feel that it really benefits my skin. I don’t think hunk I would try something else.

June 20, 2020

Squicky clean

Like other Dove products, this soap has a great smell that I enjoy and it leaves me feeling clean. I enjoy all the dove products I have tried and am being converted to a dove follower.

June 18, 2020

love it

love love love dove. i don't other brand soap apart from dove. It feels good on my skin. It doesn't dry or break out my skin. love love me dove. Thank you Dove.

June 18, 2020

Smooth criminal

This is a great smelling soap. I also enjoy that variations of different smells this soap comes in. I love this soap for the summer and any time I get a tattoo. It’s perfect and clean feeling. No more dry skin especially after those long days at the beach!