Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

August 13, 2019

Very nice

I just got a tattoo and you need to use gentle soap to wash with, the first one I chose was dove as its sort and gentle also smells good. I would definitely recommend it to all.

August 12, 2019

Best soap out there!!

I personally use this product for like 5 years now, and I love it. It’s perfect for any weather and for any skin type as well. I love that it has no chemicals.

August 12, 2019

I would actually pay for this product again

I was very surprised to feel such a smooth bar of soap...i normally do not buy bar soaps but this one is very refreshing. The lather is very fluffy, light sent so not too overbearing.

August 10, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Great all rounder

I love this soap, I love the classic dove scene. Doesn't dry skin or leave a residue and is gentle. Would continue to buy this and recommend it to friends

August 08, 2019
    Hackney, United Kingdom

Got great for already dry skin

Lovely soap in general but I wouldnt say it is particularly moisturizing as my skin was quite dry after. I would also like it to have more of a smell, I understand it to be free from srudf that can harm skin but a lovely natural scent would be nice

July 30, 2019

Dove Beauty Bar- Great for face and body

I've been using the dove Beauty Bar- since I was in highschool and it's a product that I swear by. It's so gentle on my skin (I suffer from ezcema) and it never leaves a yucky residue. I've experimented with other face and body products but I always end up going back to dove. I do find the price per packages a bit high so I always stock up when they are on sale. I also like the variety of scents available.

July 29, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Its good

I love dove products, they smell phenomenal.
    I do however find this soap makes my skin feel dry.
    But I love it nonetheless.
    Will definitely purchase again

July 26, 2019

Good s

smells good, I like the shape, lasts loooooooong. The dove imprint is cute on the bar and when I only a new one it's a nice feel. If you don't like scent then this might not be for you

July 26, 2019

smells good

July 24, 2019

Perfect for any women!

This is a product that I do not go without. I use it daily for my body and face. It leaves my skin feeling clean, smooth, and smelling great! I love the moisture that it gives after each use. It lasts a long time, as well! I never go without my bar of Dove soap :)