Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

February 17, 2019

Smell good soth skin

Produit dove rend la peu douce est là bar de savon 🧼 as une bonne odeurs . Elle savonne beaucoup comme je l’aime bien. Le savon procure une propriété hydratante

February 16, 2019

same bar as always

the dove beauty bar hasnt changed at all in years other thanadded scentsto it. i buy this product when i am feeling blah because it is quite blah. it does what its supposed towhich is clean ourselves but its nothing spectacular. It is a bar soap i prefer bodywashes.

February 14, 2019

Best soap,bar ever

The dove soap bar is rich and creamy. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. There is no soap residue left on my skin. By using this bar, my skin gets softer and softer. It has a clear, fresh scent.

February 13, 2019

I am quite satisfied with dove white beauty bar.I will like

I am using dove beauty bar for last four to five years.Infact I am satisfyed with its qualitu.Dove beauty bar produces soft frooths & very soothing gor skin.It makes my skin more soft & bright.I loved this bar .

February 13, 2019

I would buy this again! Many times over!

I have very sensitive skin, and many soaps I have used have given me rashes and dried my skin out. I love dove products! They moisturize and leave skin feeling soft and young!

February 13, 2019

Utilisé depuis des années !

Cela fait plusieurs années que j’utilise le savon en barre Dove et il est parfait pour ma peau sensible ! Un grand favoris pour toute la famille, du plus grand au petit bébé.

February 12, 2019

Amazing soap

The soap is amazing and it feels really good while using. I would absolutely recommend this for everyone to use and I will absolutely be buying this again in the future

February 12, 2019

i would definetly buy this product again

it has such a good scent to it makes you smell good too and feels really good and makes your body feel so smooth and soft i use it most of the time when i take a shower

February 08, 2019

Would recommend

I would highly recommend Dove soap especially to those with dry or sensitive skin. I use this regularly and find it doesn't dry my skin out. With skin sensitivity due to eczema, I have not had any issues with using Dove.

ALTG 225
    February 08, 2019

We only use Dove!

We only use Dove beauty bars in our house. They do the job and we leave the shower feeling refreshed, clean and soft. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a simple way to feel refreshed.