Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

May 07, 2021

Nice smell and cleans well

I've used this bar of soap for a very long time. Really like the smell, isn't overwhelming. However, can leave the skin a little dry. May not be for all skin types.

May 07, 2021

Silky smell good bar

This bar smells good, leaves skin feeling silky, smooth and fresh and clean.

No feeling of soap residue like a lot of other bars.

I would recommend this bar of soap to anyone who likes to feel refreshed with a bar that is not expensive.

May 06, 2021

Love it

I use it everyday day. I love the smell of it and love the different smells you can get. I would never buy anything else but dove. Dove all the way and everyday

May 06, 2021
    Not found, Not found

works good

its a great price for cancer!11111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 04, 2021

Amazing Product

Love this product and I use it everyday when doing my skincare at night and it definitely makes it seem cleaner after a long day. I would recommend this to all of my friends!

May 01, 2021

Dove soap review

I loved the product the smell
    Is very nice and more of a natural smell
    Is a way I’d describe it.
    Personally I love the sensitive skin version more of dove.

May 01, 2021

Savon pour peau sensible

J'utilise ce savon pour uniquement laver mon visage. J'ai longtemps cherché pour un savon au visage qui convenait à ma peau sensible, et je n'avais pas trouvé jusqu'à que j'essaye celui la. Il rend ma peau très douce et je n'ai pas de ''dry spot'' sur mon visage avec. De plus, pour le prix du savon vs le résultat, ça vaut le coup!

April 26, 2021

Amazing

Its awesome and should try..................................
    Its value for money...........................
    .........................................................................

April 23, 2021

I have bought this product for years and will continue to do

Dove soap is a vey gentle soft smelling soap easy on the skin,does not leave you feeling dried out or like a residue is left behind I absolutely love Dove and recommend it to anyone!!!!

April 23, 2021

Silky smooth skin

I use Dove now and then when my liquid body wash runs out. It does leave you skin soft and smooth but it feels difficult to wash off sometimes and my skin feels dry after, much like other soap bars. I do like their body positive campaigns so I keep buying to support them.