Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

March 30, 2022

Buy for a soft skin

I reside in colder area and Dove comes as rescue. I use Dove bar and believe me it keeps my skin so moist for a longer time and i don't feel dry . It really works

3.2/5

February 22, 2022

Must have

It’s the must have soap you should have in your bathroom, it cleans with delicate perfume and it keeps the moisture of your skin. It’s good for the whole family.

February 21, 2022

Moisturising but leaves a coating on the hands.

A wonderful soap for its purpose, adds extra moisturising properties that other soaps do not, doesn’t strip the oils from the skin. However, I personally feel that this adds a film like layer to the skin that can be rather irritating. It does a wonderful job & I would recommend to others.

February 17, 2022

Leaves me skin feeling so good

The Dove white beauty bar will always be one of my go to bar soaps because it's not harsh on my skin and it leaves my skin feeling moisturized,clean,and silky smooth.

February 15, 2022

Using this soap bar would ideally be for dry skin. I don’t like using it on my body as it makes it feel like I haven’t washed the soap off.
    I do have dry skin but the feeling of it isn’t nice.
    I do like this soap bar too so I am 50/50 with this soap bar.

February 08, 2022

Love it

This is a great soap. Not too creamy it melts really fast, feels nice on the skin and doesn't break the bank. It's definitely become a regular purchase and I'd have no issues recommending this.

February 04, 2022

Good to use soap

The soap is really good even my family uses it. It's scent is good & fresh. We usually buy the value packs. Will definitely recommend it to everyone. It's milky too

January 31, 2022

So good for sensitive skin

I have always loved Dove products they’re gentle on skin while leaving you feeling fresh. As I’ve gotten older my skin has started to change and new things irritate it like crazy! With Dove I never have to worry about that and it still leaves me feeling fresh as a daisy. No harsh chemicals that make me break out which is a plus! I highly recommend this to anyone.

January 23, 2022

Good for dry skin

my skin gets very dry in the winter. I tried many different soaps but this is the only one that works. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and super soft.

January 18, 2022

Nice soap bar but the scent is way too strong

This soap bar is very moisturizing especially good to use in the dry winter time. The scent of this soap bar is nice but way too strong.

If u care about the strong scent u should try the non-fragrance ones.