Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

October 25, 2022

Is a good bar soap for those that use bars

We enjoyed the dove soap bar for the most part, how ever we do not use bar soap in our home often. This will not be a continuous buy from us, but would recommend to a house hold that uses bar soap often.

July 05, 2022

Great product

Dove is a great product. I have sensitive skin so i use Dove products. I even use the shampoo and conditioner too.

The best thing about the soap is that I never get itchy skin.

My family loves the product as well.

March 30, 2022

Buy for a soft skin

I reside in colder area and Dove comes as rescue. I use Dove bar and believe me it keeps my skin so moist for a longer time and i don't feel dry . It really works

3.2/5

February 22, 2022

Must have

It’s the must have soap you should have in your bathroom, it cleans with delicate perfume and it keeps the moisture of your skin. It’s good for the whole family.

February 21, 2022

Moisturising but leaves a coating on the hands.

A wonderful soap for its purpose, adds extra moisturising properties that other soaps do not, doesn’t strip the oils from the skin. However, I personally feel that this adds a film like layer to the skin that can be rather irritating. It does a wonderful job & I would recommend to others.

February 17, 2022

Leaves me skin feeling so good

The Dove white beauty bar will always be one of my go to bar soaps because it's not harsh on my skin and it leaves my skin feeling moisturized,clean,and silky smooth.

February 15, 2022

Using this soap bar would ideally be for dry skin. I don’t like using it on my body as it makes it feel like I haven’t washed the soap off.
    I do have dry skin but the feeling of it isn’t nice.
    I do like this soap bar too so I am 50/50 with this soap bar.

February 14, 2022

Fresh and clean

Love how this bar soap leaves me feeling soft and clean. It has scent but very clean soft scent. It doesn’t leave you feeling dry and tight like most bar soaps

February 11, 2022

Dove

Dove is one of my fav smells
    I like all their products this is ok it does it's job. Cleans but there is no scent to it and to me the whole reason I purchase dove is because if the smell

February 08, 2022

Love it

This is a great soap. Not too creamy it melts really fast, feels nice on the skin and doesn't break the bank. It's definitely become a regular purchase and I'd have no issues recommending this.