Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

1.7/5

March 25, 2019

I cannot bear to its smell

It does not leave skin moist, but dry. It smells so strong I cannot be near it within a few feet. It makes me sneeze. It dries my hands. Either Im too spoiled or I have no clue why people like it. It does nothing good to me or my skin.

1.5/5

January 27, 2019

Dont even waste your time

This soap is not my favorite or go to. It is so hard to lather up and make soapy. I gave it an honest effort and still not happy with it. I started using the dove body wash and it is far better

1.8/5

January 23, 2019

Trop blanc.

Je suis une personne issue de la communauté haïtienne. Ce truc laisse des traces blanches sur ma peau. Est-ce des résidus? Où ça nettoie tellement bien ça me décape?

January 15, 2019

Dont buy this!!VE

VERY TERRIBLE DO NOT BUY THIS. I WOULD NEVER TELL ANYONE TO BUY THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE, THE SOAP FALLS APART ONCE IT TOUCHES WATER. I HOPE YOU FOLLOW WHAT I SAY. OR YOU COULD WASTE YOUR MONEY AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.

1.3/5

December 19, 2018

Dried out my skin

This dove bar sucked all the moisture out of my skin and made it look dry. Plus it has a lot of chemicals in it. So I rather buy organic products which I know are safe for my skin and the environment.

1.5/5

November 26, 2018

Bad soap

Usually I love dove product but this bar is so horrible it smells weird and it goes on very pasty like. To be Honnedt it doesn’t dry may hands like other soaps but stillit is not what I expected for the brand!

November 20, 2018
    New York, United States

Not for my skin. Felt so dry!

This may be the only Dove i don’t care for. It doesn’t leave my skin moisturized like the pink bar and actually really dries it out. I don’t have any issues with any other Dove Soap so this is disappointing. I’ll be sticking with the pink or other Dove varieties.

November 18, 2018

too dry

It says it's supposed to clean and moisturize the skin but it reallly dried out my skin after using it.. It smells great but I don't think i'd buy/use it again. I ended up throwing it out unfortunately.

1.7/5

September 27, 2018

Not Recommend

I dont recommend this, this is not a good one. it makes my skin more drier and lost the hydration from my skin. for my husband it makes his skin very drier and makes lots of pimples.

1.3/5

June 13, 2018

Ca reste un savon

L'agent nettoyant reste cheap, je fais de l'eczema et ma beau n'est pas belle quand j'utilise ce produit. Je préfère un nettoyant sans savon qui respecte ma peau