Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

1.5/5

January 27, 2019

Dont even waste your time

This soap is not my favorite or go to. It is so hard to lather up and make soapy. I gave it an honest effort and still not happy with it. I started using the dove body wash and it is far better

1.8/5

January 23, 2019

Trop blanc.

Je suis une personne issue de la communauté haïtienne. Ce truc laisse des traces blanches sur ma peau. Est-ce des résidus? Où ça nettoie tellement bien ça me décape?

1.3/5

December 19, 2018

Dried out my skin

This dove bar sucked all the moisture out of my skin and made it look dry. Plus it has a lot of chemicals in it. So I rather buy organic products which I know are safe for my skin and the environment.

1.5/5

November 26, 2018

Bad soap

Usually I love dove product but this bar is so horrible it smells weird and it goes on very pasty like. To be Honnedt it doesn’t dry may hands like other soaps but stillit is not what I expected for the brand!

November 20, 2018

Not for my skin. Felt so dry!

This may be the only Dove i don’t care for. It doesn’t leave my skin moisturized like the pink bar and actually really dries it out. I don’t have any issues with any other Dove Soap so this is disappointing. I’ll be sticking with the pink or other Dove varieties.

November 18, 2018

too dry

It says it's supposed to clean and moisturize the skin but it reallly dried out my skin after using it.. It smells great but I don't think i'd buy/use it again. I ended up throwing it out unfortunately.

1.7/5

September 27, 2018

Not Recommend

I dont recommend this, this is not a good one. it makes my skin more drier and lost the hydration from my skin. for my husband it makes his skin very drier and makes lots of pimples.

1.3/5

June 13, 2018

Ca reste un savon

L'agent nettoyant reste cheap, je fais de l'eczema et ma beau n'est pas belle quand j'utilise ce produit. Je préfère un nettoyant sans savon qui respecte ma peau

June 11, 2018

Worst dove soap “White beauty bar”

Maybe it’s just me - but, the dove “White beauty bar soap” isn’t like the rest of the varieties from the dove collection. Leaves my skin VERY dry

May 30, 2018

TERRIBLE SCENT

I'm not usually someone who is turned off by scent, but seriously this soap smells terrible!!! I honestly took it back to return at the store, also I did not get a "soft skin" feeling after using it like it claims. I'll stick to other soaps for now.