Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

November 26, 2018

Bad soap

Usually I love dove product but this bar is so horrible it smells weird and it goes on very pasty like. To be Honnedt it doesn’t dry may hands like other soaps but stillit is not what I expected for the brand!

November 20, 2018

Not for my skin. Felt so dry!

This may be the only Dove i don’t care for. It doesn’t leave my skin moisturized like the pink bar and actually really dries it out. I don’t have any issues with any other Dove Soap so this is disappointing. I’ll be sticking with the pink or other Dove varieties.

November 18, 2018

too dry

It says it's supposed to clean and moisturize the skin but it reallly dried out my skin after using it.. It smells great but I don't think i'd buy/use it again. I ended up throwing it out unfortunately.

1.7/5

September 27, 2018

Not Recommend

I dont recommend this, this is not a good one. it makes my skin more drier and lost the hydration from my skin. for my husband it makes his skin very drier and makes lots of pimples.

1.3/5

June 13, 2018

Ca reste un savon

L'agent nettoyant reste cheap, je fais de l'eczema et ma beau n'est pas belle quand j'utilise ce produit. Je préfère un nettoyant sans savon qui respecte ma peau

June 11, 2018

Worst dove soap “White beauty bar”

Maybe it’s just me - but, the dove “White beauty bar soap” isn’t like the rest of the varieties from the dove collection. Leaves my skin VERY dry

May 30, 2018

TERRIBLE SCENT

I'm not usually someone who is turned off by scent, but seriously this soap smells terrible!!! I honestly took it back to return at the store, also I did not get a "soft skin" feeling after using it like it claims. I'll stick to other soaps for now.

May 26, 2018

I thought it was soap!!!

I used this product to take my makeup off for about a month because i thought it was soap and it broke me out and also later tried it as a shaving soap for my legs and now i have a million mini pale bumps on my legs and im not happy with how its packaged to make you think your buying soap but its not

April 16, 2018

I wouldnt buy this product

It makes my skin dry and irritable and sensitive to products after i bathe like my usual lotion or perfumes. But i love the liquid body wash by dove that one makes me feel fresh and clean and not dry at all.

April 14, 2018

Dove savon en barre

Je n'aime pas vraiment ce savon, j'ai déjà utilisé pour savon à main. Il m’assèche la peau et j'ai des gerçures après une semaine d'utilisation. Je ne le recommande pas pour les gens qui ont la peau sensible.