Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

September 08, 2019

It made my sensitive skin itchy as soon as I used it :(

Everyone recommended this brand to me but I tried it and got itchy skin from it not fun and leaves residue. I have used Dove products before and their shampoos and conditioners were good though

1.8/5

August 29, 2019

Dissapointed

It leaves skin dry and with residues.
    Soap melts very fast.
    Melted soap looks disgusting like fat.
    I really do not recommend it.
    I suggest to wash your face with a face cleaner lotion or cream.
    For the shower Dove Perfumed or Sensitive Soap are not bad but are far from the best.

July 14, 2019
    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Dry flakey skin

Not very keen on the dove soap at all!
    Don’t get me wrong it looks and smells lovely but it has got to be the worst soap to give me dry flakey skin, my skin feels so dry after using it
    Won’t be using this again

July 14, 2019
    City and County of Swansea, United Kingdom

Not a fan!

I thought because I have dry sensitive skin this would be the answer to my prayers.....nope! I came out in a rash after using this for a couple of days, and my skin was as dry as ever this is one to be avoided if you have sensitive skin I'm afraid to say!

July 06, 2019

Used to work

I find this dosnt work as much no more I hate when products that are perfect get changed cause there trying to change the product sometimes just leaving it alone is the best idea

March 25, 2019

I cannot bear to its smell

It does not leave skin moist, but dry. It smells so strong I cannot be near it within a few feet. It makes me sneeze. It dries my hands. Either Im too spoiled or I have no clue why people like it. It does nothing good to me or my skin.

1.5/5

January 27, 2019

Dont even waste your time

This soap is not my favorite or go to. It is so hard to lather up and make soapy. I gave it an honest effort and still not happy with it. I started using the dove body wash and it is far better

1.8/5

January 23, 2019

Trop blanc.

Je suis une personne issue de la communauté haïtienne. Ce truc laisse des traces blanches sur ma peau. Est-ce des résidus? Où ça nettoie tellement bien ça me décape?

January 15, 2019

Dont buy this!!VE

VERY TERRIBLE DO NOT BUY THIS. I WOULD NEVER TELL ANYONE TO BUY THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE, THE SOAP FALLS APART ONCE IT TOUCHES WATER. I HOPE YOU FOLLOW WHAT I SAY. OR YOU COULD WASTE YOUR MONEY AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.

1.3/5

December 19, 2018

Dried out my skin

This dove bar sucked all the moisture out of my skin and made it look dry. Plus it has a lot of chemicals in it. So I rather buy organic products which I know are safe for my skin and the environment.