Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

April 23, 2021

Would not buy the bar soap again

I purchased the dove bar and to my surprise I was not happy with it I seem to have had to use a lot of it to even feel like my body was clean than after getting out of the shower I felt a slimy residue all over my skin when it dried even more I became very itchy So I'm thinking this item is too rich for my skin So I would suggest if your skin is even a little bit sensitive than this may be a bit to strong for your skin type

April 22, 2021

Dry out

I find this always drys out my skin, I've tried so many dove products and with ymy skin type I find I'm always so dry after using this product. I wouldn't recommend it.

March 18, 2021

Will not be purchasing again

Although better than some brands, the bar version of dove soap always leaves my skin feeling dry. This may just be my reaction to bar soap but needless to say I just wasn’t a fan.

1.7/5

October 29, 2020

Not a fan

I like the dove brand but not the bar. It doesn’t get soapy enough and I hate what it does to my shower door! The soap scum is unbelievable and makes me wonder if my skin is like that too.

October 19, 2020

Pretty basic soap bar

I tried but didn’t like as much as I thought I would . Didn’t take much makeup off and my skin felt really dry afterward . Would work well for someone with an oilier skin but combination or dry skin may not benefit from this bar.

September 01, 2020

Not natural ingredients

The ingredients are not natural. If you love yourself I strongly suggest you switch to all natural soap, deodorant, lotion, shampoo and conditioner. do not buy dove products

1.2/5

August 06, 2020

Leaves my skin dry

Whenever I use this dove product, it dries my skin out. I have tried using it multiple times but everytime I do my skin is completely dry and very itchy.

May 10, 2020
    Arizona, United States

Yuck

I do not like this product. I consider myself lucky to not have been cursed with bad reactions to soaps however, i got bumps all over after using this. Also it was hard to rinse completely off. I would never recommend this to anyone I know and never would purchase this either

1.3/5

March 25, 2020

J’en ai eu pour des mois à me sortir de ma peau ultra sèche.

Je n’ai jamais utilisé un savon qui m’asséchais autant la peau! J’en ai développer de l’eczéma à nouveau! Sans parlé que je n’ai jamais eu autant d’acné sans aucunes manières de la contrôlée et ce sur plusieurs parties de mon corps! J’ai usuellement la peau vraiment grasse, je n’ai qu’empirer mon problème et en plus j’ai dû traiter ma peau pendant des mois de crémage intensif 2-3 fois par jours! Mais surtout, de changer de savon! Je ne vous parle pas des démangeaisons jusqu’au sang!

February 07, 2020
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Wouldn't reccomend

As much as I love the original dove scent I found this to be super drying on my skin, it made my skin feel tight and itchy. It does the job and gets you nice and clean but it definitely didn't agree with my skin.