Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

Dove is my go to brand

I love using Dove products, especially these originally scented ones. They really do moisturize your skin. Try the cucumber and green tea scent as well.

Great Soap Bar

This moisturizing soap bar is gentle and effective to clean your body. Great for most sensitive skin types. Does not dry you out and is not heavy scented

Best

Literally best soap out there. It’s the only one I buy as I have sensitive skin that needs the extra moisturizer added in. Leaves you clean without soap scum

October 01, 2020

Best soap for sensitive skin

I have sensitive dry skin and this soap works really well. It cleanses my skin without making my skin more dry and It is very moisturizing. I use this soap all the time and I haven’t had any irritation. It’s inexpensive and I buy a large pack at Costco

I like it

I'm allergic to a lot of soap. This is the best one that I tested. It Smells good and is really soft for every skins. I really like to use it and recommend it for sure!

October 01, 2020

I included this product in my daily routine

When it comes to body soap my first choice was always liquid soap because I felt it had a better level of moisture in my skin. Now I've been using dove bar and I absolutely love it! It keeps my skin soft all day and last longer than liquid soaps.

Silky smooth skin!

I have always suffered from very dry skin and tried so many different kinds of soap and nothing worked. It was so frustrating until I discovered Dove!! My skin now always feels silky and smooth and there is never any residue left on my skin. I would recommend this bar of soap over and over again!!!

Amazing

I liked dove. I buy this mostly all the time even buy it for christmas gifts for family members. I really recommend using dove products for any type of skin
    Even the shampoo and conditioner is great to.use.

Continued purchase of this

although bar soap isn't as popular as liquid ones now a days, this Dove beauty bar will always be a favourite and continuous purchase. Amazing quality and feels nice on the skin. Great smell too.

So soft

I love this soap. It makes my skin feel so soft. I would definitely recommend it to my friends. I would only use this soap if I had to. I love the smell of it as well.