Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

April 22, 2019

I love this soap for my sensitive skin.

I have developed sensitive skin in my early twenties, I find this dove soap has helped my skin keep its moisture even when it’s so sensitive and fragile.

April 21, 2019

Hydratant

Le meilleur savon que j'utilise depuis plus d'une dizaine d'années. Odeur agréable, et très doux pour la peau. Mon chéri l'adore et c'est le seul savon que nous utilisons, et qui n'assèche pas la peau. Je continuerai de l'utiliser encore et très longtemps.

April 20, 2019

One of my favs

This is a regular soap found in my house! It cleans well, is not harsh on my skin-actually leaves it smooth and with a nice light scent! This product is very cost effective as the bar lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend this to my family and friends! Give it a try today!

April 18, 2019

No more dry skin

Living in a place where it's always cold/snowing I always had to deal with dry skin, Dove has always been my go to in preventing that. Love how my skin feels soft after using it!

Best soap

Dove soap is my favourite! It smells amazing and doesn’t leave your skin dry or irritated. I tend to buy it when on sale as it is normally slightly more expensive than other brands.

Great soap!

Love the beauty bar form dove! I use it every morning and night. It doesn't make the skin dry like other soaps that I've tried. I would definitely recommend it.

Saskatchewan, Canada

I would buy this again !!

I have used this soap before and I love how it makes my skin feel. It’s great for those that have sensitive skin. It also leaves skin feeling moisturized after getting out of the shower. 5 stars !!

No more Dryness

This soap is everything it says it is..it is a beauty bar.
    I was surprised by how moisturizing it actual is and that you don't feel like a film is let on your body.
    Love the fact that there is very little scent so that the guys can use it too.

No more dry skin

My husband always uses this product and has great skin. So I decided to buy some fof me and no wonder it's his go to product. Great and the clean smell lasts.

So soft

The best beauty soap bar. This leaves the face feeling so soft and nourished. This has become my favourite and go-to beauty soap. You do have to be careful to not use too much of it.