Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

We love it

Me and my wife use it daily for bath for many many years, feeling comfort and refresh every time. We love no parfum, and especially the sensitive skin bar.

My fave bar soap

Dove bar soap is the inly bar soap i buy for my household. This soap leaves your skin feeling clean and soft without leaving any residue. O have tried many scents and the classic white is my fave!

Classic

There's a reason this is a classic product
    I've been using Dove my whole life
    It smells good, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, leaves me soft and comfortable
    Also excellent at washing makeup brushes

Classic Clean Classic Beauty

Sometimes the old standards are best and Dove White Beauty Bar fits this category. I've used Dove products for years and recommend them for the whole family. While I don't use it on my face all the time due to acne I find it better than plain soap as a body cleanser. Thirty years ago our dermatologist recommended it for our daughter's infantile eczema over another popular 100% pure plain soap because of its moisturizing benefits. I'm sure the same holds true today. Dove's product line has certainly expanded to include shampoos,body washes etc but it's nice that they keep offering the originals.

March 31, 2020

I would buy this product again and again

I find this soap very soothing on my skin. He never leaves it feeling dry. I‘ve using this for years and only buy this product. The smell is soft and not overpowering

March 31, 2020

I'm coming back for you!

Excellent choice for moisture while experiencing a top cleanse. Dove soap is soft and gentle both in scent and nourishment to the skin. I will definitely purchase again!

Un réel coup de cœur

Depuis que je suis toute petite, j’utilise les produits Dove car il sont très doux pour ma peau sensible, particulièrement ce pain de savon. Je le recommande sans hésiter.

Un savon de confiance

J'utilise ce savon depuis environ une trentaine d'années et j'en suis très satisfaite, il produit une mousse riche qui nettoie vraiment,même si j'utilise d'autres savons, j'y reviens toujours!

March 30, 2020

My skin is really moisturized since I started to use dove

I’m gonna buy this product every time I can . I just love it , my skin is so soft now and with such a good smell. And the price is really affordable for the quality of the product

March 30, 2020

Simple ans effective

Love this soap. Simple affordable and effective. I like that it smells good but doesn't have a flavoured smell to it either. Super foamy. But not a waste