Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

Smell good

that dove soap bar are nice and smell good and my kids use as well . They like to have a bath and use that soap that how much they love ❤️ it . Definitely buy again

Connecticut, United States

A true classic

I’ve used this soap my whole life and never had any complaints. It is gentle enough to use everyday yet still leaves you feeling clean and refreshed. Definitely a staple in my beauty routine.

Georgia, United States

Love the moisture

Dove is top quality for me - I have eczema and as I get older it seems to get worse. I started using Dove after my Dermatologist's suggestion and I toggle from body wash to bar, but I love both. The scents do not affect my eczema and I love that I feel lotioned after a shower.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Love this soap

This is an amazing soap it makes my skin feel so soft & refreshed, packaging is good as well. The individual bars last a long time. The scent is nice too not over powering either and it does clean your skin.

August 19, 2019

This is tha bomb! Favourite soap

I have been using Dove soap for 10 plus years. I will only use dove because of having sensitive skin , this product is a must! Everyone should be using it over the competitors.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Good bar! We buy this all the time!

I love this bar. I always use it in the shower. My husband also uses this. It helps with the dry skin. Leaves your skin really fresh and smooth.
    Very affordable too!

August 18, 2019

I love it !

I always take off my makeup with this. I had a few skin issues with some products, but it never happened with this soap. It's a very good one for sensitive skin

August 18, 2019

Clean for a great price

I love this bar. It gets you very clean and smelling good. I always use it in the shower before my dented body wash. It’s just an essential part of my shower:)

August 17, 2019

Classic beauty bar.

Been using this beauty var for too many years to count. It is so gentle and leaves your skin feeling clean fresh and soft. Has a light clean scent. I recommend if you have yet to try this beauty bar, do it. You won't be disapointed.

August 16, 2019

Cleans and softens

I love dove soap. My Mom always used Dove when I was growing up and now so do I. I enjoy the varieties of scents as well. The cocoa one is my favorite. The dove soap bars always leave my skin clean and soft.