Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

February 17, 2019

It's my only go to soap.

The smell is fresh and not overwhelming.
    Doesn't irritate my skin. My whole family has used it for years. I'm old school and still use bars of soap, it helps the environment.

DOVE WHITE BEAUTY BAR

This is the only soap that does not leave my skin dry. it is definitely the only soap i buy,and my skin is VERY sensitive. its also not expensive compared to the other soaps i have purchased in the past.

Wow

Dove Beauty bar has an amazing feel, and smells wonderful. Wet the bar and lather up, it leaves you feeling fresh, and works just as well as a gel. When you are finished using it and rinse off, your skin feels soft and fresh and stays this way until you use it again .

February 17, 2019

One for the whole family

This product is great doesn't dry out your hand or body when using. It is the only soap my husband and daughter will use. You sure get a bang for your buck.

Best soap ever !!!

I work out in the weather here in Oklahoma and I can't wait every night to get home to take a bath and use my Dove bar soap it smells great and when I get out of the bath tub at least my body moisturised and feeling smooth and great I would highly recommend this product to

Nothing better!

I have been using this soap for more than 15 years now and have tried in the past to switch to other kinds ... Absolutely nothing leaves your skin feeling this soft and I love the different scents now that are available!

Dove Girl

I have used dove products my whole life. I have HS and it is really hard to find soap I can use. With dove it is gentle on my skin, and leave my skin soft. It is also reasonably priced. Which is a great for a family of 5.

I love this product

j’adore ce produit. Les fragrances de dove sentent tellement bon. Ce produit laisse ma peau douce et soyeuse après sont utilisation. J’ai l’impression d’avoir la peau moins sèche après l’avoir utilisé.

Amazing

Keeps my skin feeling Super soft. It is the only bar of soap I use. I always stock up on the amount I buy incase I am to run out. It is an amazing scent and not oily. Don't run out super quick.

February 15, 2019

I wouldn't use another brand

I love Dove soap, my hole family use it. My 13 yr old son has sentience sensitive skin, his pediatrician recommended Dove. Doesn't leave a film on your skin.