Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

February 08, 2020
    Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom

Smells amazing

I absolutely love the smell of the dove range and the beauty bar is one of my all time favourites.
    Leaves my skin so soft and smooth.
    Love the price and the whole range

February 08, 2020
    Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Dove white beauty bar

I’ve been using this a couple of years now. It’s very effective for cleaning and cleansing. Skin feels fresh and smooth. Smells lovely. Feels creamy and fresh. A bar last ages too.

My Favourite Body Soap

This is my favourite body soap, because it’s really gentle on my skin, unlike other soaps I’ve used. It doesn’t dry my skin out, and it has a nice light scent.

Non-itchy, bubbly soap!

Most bars of soap make me extremely itchy. Some don’t even bubble when you are washing yourself with it. They don’t make you feel clean. This specific brand does. I would recommend 10/10

Telford and Wrekin, United Kingdom

I would totally but this again.

I brought this about 3 weeks ago to try something different because my skin was dry, after the first use my skin felt so hydrated and so soft to touch.

Camden, United Kingdom

Long lasting freshness

Since using this soap, I become loyal to it. It is very gentle to the skin. It is affordable so it does not hurt your budget. It last longer too compare to other bar soap.

New Brunswick, Canada

dove bar

This soap is very good at moisterizing skin. I found using it on my face that I would get cystic acne. occassionally I would l get acne on my back and arms.

Refreshed skin, no residue

I’ve been using the Dove beauty bars to clean my face morning and night since I was a teenager. I love it so much I have one in the shower and one by my sink. I have normal to sensitive skin, and I always feel like it leans my skin nice and clean with no residue, but not tight either. It’s extremely gentle and my favourite go-to.

My usual brand

Keeps my skin soft and moist. A must have for me. I find other products too harsh. I am often told that I look years younger. I will continue to use this product.

February 06, 2020

A classic

Dove white beauty bar is a the classic. Everybody already used no matter what is your age or country. It makes your skin soft is smell good. I totally recommend.