4.1/5
Prestige Item
Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser Reviews

March 14, 2019

Good product

I won a sample of Sephora on my birthday and I really liked that product. It cleans the skin but it won't make the skin dry. It's good for greasy skin.

March 12, 2019

Worth a try

I got this as a birthday gift from Seohora. I always wanted to try this brand and it did not disappoint!!! I had a terrible reaction to pool water on my face and this wash was so calming! I really didnt have a scent and was not drying on my skin.

February 24, 2019

Great night time cleanser

A little bit expensive, for $40, but it lasts for a long time while only using it at night as a makeup remover, toner and face wash. It is clear and it is a gel and the smell is natural. It leaves your skin PH balanced and ready for serums and night creams. Wake up in the morning looking great.

February 22, 2019

a nice jelly cleanser

this cleanser is super nice and gentle to use and you do not need much of it, i found it did a very good job at getting rid of oil on my face, it smelt super nice as well, it leaves your skin feeling soft and not dried out

February 18, 2019

LOVE IT

This cleanser is very gentle and it leaves the skin feeling clean without drying it out. I would recommend. the only downside is its price. It is too expensive for a cleanser.

February 18, 2019

The best cleanser Ive used!

This cleanser left my skin so clear and bright. I usually have breakouts and some redness, but had none of that whole I was using this. It is very pricey, however good skincare is worth the investment if you can. My skin never felt tight or dry after using it and honestly never looked so good.

February 16, 2019

This cleanser is ok but it’s not for me

I bought a small size of this since the product line looked great being “clean”. Living in Toronto and having combination skin during the colder months I need a gentle cleanser. My cheeks can be dry in the winter and this cleanser made them feel drier after using. I didnt like the way my skin felt afterwards and will stick to my cleansing balm. Having said that if you have oily skin it may work for you.

February 13, 2019

Pricey but worth it

It is expensive for what it is although I use it at night in the shower before bed and it lives my skin feeling great. It doesnt feel too harsh and still feel clean.

February 01, 2019

Works on Naked Skin

Did not purchase/SEPHORA-Beauty INSIDER Birthday SAMPLE - As I am not a user of cleansers in general I was looking forward to trying a Jelly Cleanser - for the consistency and to see how my skin reacted as there are many cleansers that dry my skin out. I was happily impressed - the texture to me almost felt aloe like, I found it cooling and although my skin didn't feel like it was full of moisture it did not dry out my skin at all. The product is sold as a gentle face wash and make- up remover I cannot answer to the make-up removal part as I used the product on almost clean and naked skin. As a PH-balanced cleanser I am looking forward to using it again to see if it takes of make-up easily especially around the eye area.

All in all a good experience with the product but at $40 for 5 oz-150 ml I want to be assured that it removes my make-up completely when I choose to wear it. This may call for another review.

At the moment a 4 star review.

January 23, 2019

Paying a lot for an average cleanser

While I was excited to try this cleanser, I was a little disappointed of its sub-par results despite its costly price tag. I enjoy the clean product aspect however the cost of this cleanser is steep for the results.