Eagle Brand Condensed Milk

Eagle Brand Condensed Milk Reviews

Ranked #435 out of 2380 in Grocery

June 26, 2017

The Start To Delicious Desserts

This rich milk gives desserts a sweet, moist taste, which takes them to the next level. They can be used to make a variety of desserts, such as Magic Layer Bar. I also make these cookie balls, which combine condensed milk, crushed Digestive cookies, shredded coconut, and cocoa powder-- they are delicious. It can be a bit pricey but there is no real substitute that I have found.

June 21, 2017

Great For Baking

Eagle Brand condensed milk is perfect for all sorts of baking needs. I love making different desserts using this because it adds another level of sweetness. I make these delicious magic layer bars with graham crackers, condensed milk, coconut, chocolate chips (white and milk chocolate). The condensed milk brings all the different flavors together.

July 12, 2016

I love this on a piece of bread for a fast snack. I also bake with it, cakes, etc. and make a lovely english toffee. This is so sweet and there is so much you can make with it.

February 06, 2016

Great product. I use it a lot for baking or to add sweetness to coffee, tea, porridge, etc. It's very sweet and sticky but also smooth and creamy and can be added to whatever you want. I love it.

January 28, 2016

I not only use this one for making my english toffee, i like it on toast.

June 01, 2015

Bought this on sale and I've been using it for my baking, is good! Will repurchase.

May 08, 2015

I love this wonderful product from Eagle Brand. I bake a lot and use this brand. It has never failed me. I love to make white chocolate coconut balls with this. They are delicious.

May 07, 2015

A rich sweetened milk that helps me create mouthwatering desserts. Cooks to perfection and gives your recipes a moist sweet taste. I like to use it to make "Macaroons" and a variety of dedcadent "Squares". My homemade Irish Cream wouldn't taste the same without this key ingredient.

May 01, 2015

I love eagle brand, so much you can make with it. I made English toffee and it was great. I also put it on toast.If you have never tried it,don't cheat yourself and get it. Trust me, you will LOVE it. I even put it in my coffee mmmmm