Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream Skin Protectant Reviews

November 27, 2019

Works great for chapped lips

This winter I had terrible chapped lips and nothing was helping. I applied Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour cream at bedtime and in just one night my lips were 80% better. After a second night, my lips were totally healed and soft. I don't love the smell of it, its very medicinal but since it works, I love it. It's not cheap, but a little goes a long way so a tube lasts forever.

October 10, 2019
    Haringey, United Kingdom

z

Absolutely amazing ! Love this cream. My combination face skin is more moisture, looking younger. Also this cream smells good. Never had something like this and highly recommend for combination skin. One of my fav ❤

August 07, 2019
    United Kingdom

Radiant skin

I received this product through a product test and I was so pleased that I was chosen as I had wanted to try it for ages! I find that my skin is quite dull and lacks glow, i used this a few times and my skin has never felt so soft, I look in the mirror and I can notice the difference in my skin and it looks so much more radiant! will definitely be investing my money in one so I recommend everyone else do too.

March 13, 2018

A must have in my life.

I love this stuff. It's brilliant on my chapped lips, as well as when I get a cold! it actually makes my nose maintain a healthy texture, rather than looking like a dry, flaking desert. Plus, one tube of it lasts damn near forever!

February 08, 2018

Just bought this

Just recently purchased this product to see if it would help my skin out at all. It is like Vaseline and I bought the fragrance free version. I've only been using it for a few days now and I take a little bit and rub it between my finger tips and then dab/press onto the dry parts of my face to moisturize. Works great on your lips, as well as dry hands and cuticles.

October 20, 2017

8 Hour Cream

8hour Cream by Elizabeth Arden is a cult classic carried in the handbags of every British celebrity known to man. It’s all-purpose hydration that lasts hours is what makes this product a favourite amongst the A-list and beauty junkies.

You can use this on your face as day cream, as a light hydrating lip balm, as a hand cream, on cuticles to soften them and on heels, elbows and dry spots. Versatile & Iconic.

May 20, 2017

I have used 8hour cream for many years. It's an all purpose cream. Use it on cuticles, scrapes,pimples etc. it's a little too greasy but it blends in fairly well.

March 20, 2017

Love 8 hour cream protectant from Elizabeth Arden! It is very moisturizing. It surely is a winter saver! Dry skin, dry lips, cuts problem solved! Love!

March 09, 2017

My lips were very chapped and dry and under my nose also, due to the cold weather lately. i had a sample of this protectant skin cream and decided to try it on my lips. It turned out to be a great choice, my burning lips were soothed almost immediately. I know its for the skin, but this also seems like a great area to use this product.

March 05, 2017

This cream does it all. It can soothe a sunburn, keep brow hairs in place, hydrate lips and cuticles, and heal rough dry skin. I mostly use it for my lips and my cuticles. I love this product. It keeps my lips very hydrated. I keep this in my night stand and always use it before bed. This tube also lasted me for about a year so it’s well worth it.