eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet Reviews

An improved organic formula with superior skin feel. Softer formula and more rich, authentic flavours:
  • 25% more organic sunflower oil helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide
  • Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter and organic jojoba oil
  • 100% natural, certified organic
  • Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.

You may also enjoy eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Sweet Mint or eos Crystal Lip Balm in Hibiscus Peach.

Smells so yummy!

This organic strawberry sorbet lip balm is so amazing. The first thing I noticed was the smell of strawberries before I even opened the package. This lip balm is so cute in it's pink egg and definitely provides nice hydration for the lips and tastes yummy. I love that these are made with all natural ingredients and have sunflower oil and Shea butter. I definitely recommend this and really find the quality of this product to be amazing. @eosCanada @eosproducts #tryeos @ChickAdvisor #gotitfree

Updated On: September 11, 2017

I received this product free from ChickAdvisor for my honest review.

Smooth, soft and cute!

I already loved eos lip balms but now I love them even more. These new eos Organic Smooth Spheres are made from an improved organic formula that's a softer formula with more, authentic flavours. I love the Strawberry Sorbet!

Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter, organic jojoba oil, and sunflower oil, this softly scented strawberry balm helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide. It's 100% natural, certified organic, dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic.

The packaging of this lip balm is super cute. It's round and pink and fun to hold. It also has a small depression on the side of the sphere that makes it super easy to open. The balm itself is also shaped in a sphere. It has a creamy appearance but the product it goes on translucent or clear when applied.

This lip balm is super affordable. Price varies by retailer, however, eos Lip Balms are usually under $5 CAD. You also get 0.25 oz of product, which is a very good amount for that price.

Overall, I am very satisfied with this lip balm. It's a good value. I would buy again and look forward to trying the other flavours in this line.

I received this product for free from eos in exchange for my honest review.

Certified Organic and Natural Lip Care Product

I absolutely love this lip balm that was sent to me for free to test out.
    I love that all the ingredients are all organic and natural. The lip balm is perfect for everyday use. I personally love the Strawberry Sorbet Scent and how it makes my lips hydrated and smooth.

really good !!

really good hydration, and the smell is not too strong! and really good packaging! would buy it again that for sure and will recommend this product to all of my friend!!

Eos Love

The shape is so cute, and I love that I can find it easily in my purse. The taste is great, like strawberries and cream. It is soft and doesn't tug at the lips, just smooth. It keeps my lips hydrated for a long time and I find myself using it all day.

Updated On: September 11, 2017

#gotitfree

Amazing Organic Lip Balm

I already loved the eos lip balms, but these flavour is amazing. PLUSS, its organic!! You'll especially love it if you love strawberry flavoured things anyway..

Love the product!

EOS lip balms have always been great. They hydrate my lips and are very handy to have for everyday use. I keep mine in my purse, and since it's so small it doesn't take up much room. Strawberry Sorbet isn't my first choice in scents since it's usually a very artificial scent. I find the scent with this one isn't the best, but the product itself is great so I continue to use it. I personally would purchase EOS Lip Balm, but maybe in another scent.

I received this product for free in return for my honest opinion.

lips so kissable

I received this for free to review.

I am an avid EOS user. Hand creams and lip care.

This new formula is evident. I recently was put on medication that dried out my lips and turned to EOS for relief. However the previous forumla left my lips feeling waxy.
    This new formula is so much better! Leaves my lips feeling hydrated and not waxy at all.

I love the strawberry sorbet smell. It is not fake and too over powering.

I love the packaging and it makes it easy to find in my mom wonder purse.

Smooth as a milkshake!

Upon first look, this new ORGANIC

September 11, 2017

Skittles dans un baume à lèvres!

Il sent très bon, il sent les skittles! Il glisse très bien sur lèvres. L'odeur... OMG je pourrais le sentir toute la journée! Je sens mes lèvres hydratées et j'ai pas cette sensation de rapplique plusieurs fois.Merci ChickAdvisor!#cadeau