eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet Reviews

An improved organic formula with superior skin feel. Softer formula and more rich, authentic flavours:
  • 25% more organic sunflower oil helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide
  • Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter and organic jojoba oil
  • 100% natural, certified organic
  • Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.

You may also enjoy eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Sweet Mint or eos Crystal Lip Balm in Hibiscus Peach.

September 12, 2017

Say goodbye to chapped lips!

I was never a big fan of using lip balms, but recently I came down with a cold. The EOS strawberry sorbet lip balm is amazing and came just in time. It applies on smoothly without the overbearing sticky feeling. Another plus is even with the chapped lips, it didn't have the burning sensation when applied. I love the smell of this product! Definitely recommended this to a few co-workers already. 5/5!

Love it

J'adore ce nouveau lip balm! Il sent très bon, les bonbons au fraise! Il hydrate bien les lèvres et ne laisse pas un résidu gras sur les lèvres. Je recommande ce lip balm!

September 12, 2017

Definitively buying this again!

Loved how this smelled soo good! I definitely prefer the new formula over the old one. I wear liquid lipstick quite often so my lips tend to be on the drier side so this is amazing under my lipstick or on it's own. It is very moisturizing!

Loving This All Natural Product

In a world full of chemicals It's nice to come across a brand that does it the all natural way. I personally make my own lip balm for the simple fact that, when it comes down to it, you're eating over half the lip balm you wear. Reading the ingredient list I was already in love yet the Strawberry Sorbet scent (again ALL NATURAL--SO HARD TO FIND..vs man made fragrance) let me know I was in a life long relationship with this lip balm. I literally want to list off the health benefits that every ingredient in this balm has for skin but I would be writing a novel. 100% YES on this product.

Cute strawberry sweetness!

I was so excited to get eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet from ChickAdvisor to try out. I've never understood the reason for the sphere design and thought it would just be bulky, but I actually like it! It's comfortable to hold and when I throw it in my bag while I'm on the go, it's so much easier to find them my regular balms. The container itself is also great as it's sturdy, unlike many balms that come in tubes with tiny little caps that I always drop and sometimes lose.

The formula of the balm is very comfortable to wear and very smooth on the lips. I liked how the balm had a sweet taste because let's face it, we're all bound to ingest that stuff at some point. I initially enjoyed the smell of it too, but once I applied it on my lips and wore it for awhile, I found the scent a little too strong and overwhelming for my taste.

While I wouldn't purchase this product in strawberry sorbet, I will be purchasing this lip balm in a different "flavour". This is great product that I think everyone would enjoy and I'm certain that there's a "flavour" for everyone.

Sweeter smooth lips

I got this free to try and I love it. I have used EOS lip balms in the past and this is a newer formula. It seems to be more lightweight and less heavy than the old formula. I forgot I had it on. With the colder weather coming this will keep my lips smooth and less chapping. The flavour was nice pleasant strawberry scent. It didn't have a noticeable taste and the smell was not too overpowering.

I'm in love.

I've bought tons of EOS in the past but the new formula is so much better than the old formula. It leaves your lips smooth, silky and moist all day long. I also love to use the lip balm as a mosituring base before appling lipstick. The strawberry sobert smells amazing and I would absolutely buy this product over and over again.

Really cute, smells great

I received this lip balm for free in exchange for my honest opinion. #gotitfree #tryeos

I love this flavour, it's so sweet and subtle and the scent stays on the lips for awhile. The round sphere packaging is nice because it makes it bulkier than the average lip balm tube, so it's hard to lose and you can easily dig it out of your purse. This is a new formula, and now it uses organic ingredients which is a plus. It is a little more creamier and hydrating than the old formula, but I think it still can be more moisturizing.

eos Organic Smooth in Strawberry sorbet smells incredible

I received this eos lip balm to try for free. I have used eos in the past and have not been truly satisfied as my lips have felt dry and chapped and even with multiple reapplications my lips were left feeling rough and tired.

This new formula however has been improved greatly. The ease of the round roller lip ball has always made it easy to apply. The organic, 100% natural formula with soothing Shea butter and jojoba oil has made these balms very hydrating and long lasting. There is no longer a need to keep reapplying. The smell of the strawberry sorbet is delectable but for some reason, I find it is a little less hydrating then the sweet mint. Though very hydrating and leaves lips smooth, soft and as my hubby would say kissable! The formula is also delicate enough that it can be used on kids to sooth their dry lips.

I would purchase these again, but the other great thing is how long one of these eos last. Its great to purchase a few flavours since I know these will last.

@ChickAdvisor, #tryeos and #gotitfree

Kissable strawberry lips

Favorite flavor!! I have always love EOS lip spheres and this time I tried EOS lip balm in strawberry sorbet. They have improved their formula to use organic ingredients, so that is a big plus. The flavor yummy! I am not a fan of lipbalm with strong scent/ flavor, this one is great. It makes my lips soft and it is long lasting. I would recommend this to anyone :)
    #gotitfree #tryeos