eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet Reviews

An improved organic formula with superior skin feel. Softer formula and more rich, authentic flavours:
  • 25% more organic sunflower oil helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide
  • Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter and organic jojoba oil
  • 100% natural, certified organic
  • Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.

You may also enjoy eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Sweet Mint or eos Crystal Lip Balm in Hibiscus Peach.

I'm in love.

I've bought tons of EOS in the past but the new formula is so much better than the old formula. It leaves your lips smooth, silky and moist all day long. I also love to use the lip balm as a mosituring base before appling lipstick. The strawberry sobert smells amazing and I would absolutely buy this product over and over again.

Really cute, smells great

I received this lip balm for free in exchange for my honest opinion. #gotitfree #tryeos

I love this flavour, it's so sweet and subtle and the scent stays on the lips for awhile. The round sphere packaging is nice because it makes it bulkier than the average lip balm tube, so it's hard to lose and you can easily dig it out of your purse. This is a new formula, and now it uses organic ingredients which is a plus. It is a little more creamier and hydrating than the old formula, but I think it still can be more moisturizing.

eos Organic Smooth in Strawberry sorbet smells incredible

I received this eos lip balm to try for free. I have used eos in the past and have not been truly satisfied as my lips have felt dry and chapped and even with multiple reapplications my lips were left feeling rough and tired.

This new formula however has been improved greatly. The ease of the round roller lip ball has always made it easy to apply. The organic, 100% natural formula with soothing Shea butter and jojoba oil has made these balms very hydrating and long lasting. There is no longer a need to keep reapplying. The smell of the strawberry sorbet is delectable but for some reason, I find it is a little less hydrating then the sweet mint. Though very hydrating and leaves lips smooth, soft and as my hubby would say kissable! The formula is also delicate enough that it can be used on kids to sooth their dry lips.

I would purchase these again, but the other great thing is how long one of these eos last. Its great to purchase a few flavours since I know these will last.

@ChickAdvisor, #tryeos and #gotitfree

Kissable strawberry lips

Favorite flavor!! I have always love EOS lip spheres and this time I tried EOS lip balm in strawberry sorbet. They have improved their formula to use organic ingredients, so that is a big plus. The flavor yummy! I am not a fan of lipbalm with strong scent/ flavor, this one is great. It makes my lips soft and it is long lasting. I would recommend this to anyone :)
    #gotitfree #tryeos

September 11, 2017

I wish I found this EOS lip balm sooner... I love the fruity scent, the pretty pink ball, and it leaves my lips soft with a touch of sweetness. The EOS strawberry sorbet lip balm will leave you longing for summer!

I was lucky to receive this EOS lip balm as part of the product review club! #gotitforfree #tryeos

September 11, 2017

Left my lips feeling soft

I love using eos balms but ive never tried this one but i enjoyed using it. Really loved using this eos. Made my lips very soft and smooth. Thank you Chick advisor for sending me this for free to test out #gotitfree #tryeos

Delish!

definitly my favorite lip balm ever. Tastes so good and makes my lips feel so soft. I love the fun fruity flavor. I would totally recommend this product and will be using it again and again.

September 11, 2017

I absolutely love this flavor. It's very fruity and refreshing. Makes my lips feel so soft and moisturized. I will definitely buy again and recommend to friends.

My New Favourite Lip Balm

eos Organic Smooth in Strawberry Sorbet smells amazing and moisturizes very nicely!

I have purchased eos lip balms in the past and never found them to be very moisturizing compared to other brands however this new formula is a huge change compared to their old formula! I found this lip balm to be very moisturizing and it left my lips feeling very soft (much softer than the previous formula). It also smells amazing and the packaging is so cute.

I would definitely recommend this product to a friend and would repurchase in the future! This product is not only nice to use when your lips are feeling dry, but it also is a great base for under lipstick. It has a very smooth texture which helps to fill in any lines on your lips and make your lipstick go on flawlessly and last longer.

Thank you ChickAdvisor and EOS for the chance to try this awesome product #gotitfree

Enfin!

Enfin un produit qui a su marier odeur et efficacité ensemble! Enfin un baume pour les lèvres qui fonctionne tout en contenant un parfum adéquat.
    Merci aux créateurs