eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet Reviews
Ranked #5 in Lip Balm

An improved organic formula with superior skin feel. Softer formula and more rich, authentic flavours:

• 25% more organic sunflower oil helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide
  • Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter and organic jojoba oil
  • 100% natural, certified organic
  • Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.

Super sweet!!

I love eos products already and trying this new organic line is so exciting! I received this lovely product for free in exchange I give my honest opinion.

The smell is soooo sweet. I love strawberries and this just took me to a very happy place. My lips feel smooth and supple after just using a few times. It's the cutest little sphere-and easy to carry everywhere. I especially like the feeling of the sphere-not slippery or sticky. Just soft and easy to use. The product itself is awesome. I'll definitely be buying this after I run out. Thanks so much! LOVE this product!

i want more

i want to share my super good experience with this new eos lip balm, i love it so much, the scent is delicate and it leave my lip so soft.i use it every day and i aplly it every 1 hour, i will definitely rebuy it......

Bon achat

Apaise les lèvres déshydratés et sèche , j'adore l'arôme de leurs nouvelles saveurs de baume a lèvre, en plus ils sont certifiés 100% naturelle #tryeos #ChickAdvisor

EOS

I like this lip balm. Love the shape and convenience having not to wind it up to use it it lasts a long time a lot of varieties to choose from as well.It's my go to for chapped lips.

September 13, 2017

Smells so fresh that you can't wait to put it on your lips.

I am very impressed with how much this lip balm has improved. I love the fact that it's organic and the moisturizing factor lasts a lot longer than the ones I purchased a few years ago. As soon as I opened the package, all I could smell was strawberry, it really makes you want to use it over and over. #gotitfree

September 13, 2017

I would definately be buying this product.

I have always been addicted to lip balm. I am forever applying it, finding my lips dry as I am outside a lot of the time. Found with this, both Sweet Mint and Strawberry Sorbet, I am actually applying it less. My lips are not as dry as normal. They look and feel better. The smell is also a big thing for me and really enjoy both scents. I am glad that I was sent 2 to try, because my daughters have now taken them both. I will be continuing with this product.

My favourite scent from EOS

I had mentioned in my review of the Sweet Mint scent that I have always had a good experience with EOS lip balms, this one included. I love the strawberry scent, it's more grown up than your typical Lip Smackers but still reminds me of carrying around balms when I was a kid. I like how the balm itself is a tougher texture, as in, it won't melt to nothing when you leave it in your pocket, and it doesn't leave any whitecast on my lips. It works as a great primer for lipstick as it's barely noticeable and not too rich as to mess with my makeup. I have also seen that these balms can be used for hydration elsewhere, such as elbows and knees but haven't tried this myself. I like that the ingredients are organic but it does make me more aware of the expiration date of the product and I hope that I can use it up in time. Thanks Chick Advisor for providing this product free for review.

A Ball of Heaven

LOVE The new formula., glides in so nicely, doesn't get sticky or flake away and the SMELL omg! As always it's easy to find in my purse but EOS really outdid themselves with this new formula! I'm in love, I find myself reapplying but only so I can smell how good it smells. If you collect EOS balm or you're just looking for a perfect balm, pick this up you won't be disappointed!

Awesome scent!

I had the chance to try the new eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm from Chick Advisor. I was hesitant at first because I haven't always had the best experience with eos. The first time I bought a lip sphere(ages ago) it made my lips flaky. But! They updated the formula and it is actually now my go-to lip balm. It's very moisturizing and the packaging is perfect! When blindly digging around in my purse looking for lip balm, I can easily differentiate from the other makeup products in my bag. The Strawberry sorbet is my favourite lip balm scent by far!

September 13, 2017

Smells good enough to eat :)

This new flavor?/scent? is great. Keeps my lips smooth all day and it smells divine! Have been buying EOS lip products for a long time now and this one is by far the best one yet!