eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet Reviews

An improved organic formula with superior skin feel. Softer formula and more rich, authentic flavours:

• 25% more organic sunflower oil helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide
  • Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter and organic jojoba oil
  • 100% natural, certified organic
  • Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.

September 13, 2017

I would definately be buying this product.

I have always been addicted to lip balm. I am forever applying it, finding my lips dry as I am outside a lot of the time. Found with this, both Sweet Mint and Strawberry Sorbet, I am actually applying it less. My lips are not as dry as normal. They look and feel better. The smell is also a big thing for me and really enjoy both scents. I am glad that I was sent 2 to try, because my daughters have now taken them both. I will be continuing with this product.

My favourite scent from EOS

I had mentioned in my review of the Sweet Mint scent that I have always had a good experience with EOS lip balms, this one included. I love the strawberry scent, it's more grown up than your typical Lip Smackers but still reminds me of carrying around balms when I was a kid. I like how the balm itself is a tougher texture, as in, it won't melt to nothing when you leave it in your pocket, and it doesn't leave any whitecast on my lips. It works as a great primer for lipstick as it's barely noticeable and not too rich as to mess with my makeup. I have also seen that these balms can be used for hydration elsewhere, such as elbows and knees but haven't tried this myself. I like that the ingredients are organic but it does make me more aware of the expiration date of the product and I hope that I can use it up in time. Thanks Chick Advisor for providing this product free for review.

A Ball of Heaven

LOVE The new formula., glides in so nicely, doesn't get sticky or flake away and the SMELL omg! As always it's easy to find in my purse but EOS really outdid themselves with this new formula! I'm in love, I find myself reapplying but only so I can smell how good it smells. If you collect EOS balm or you're just looking for a perfect balm, pick this up you won't be disappointed!

Awesome scent!

I had the chance to try the new eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm from Chick Advisor. I was hesitant at first because I haven't always had the best experience with eos. The first time I bought a lip sphere(ages ago) it made my lips flaky. But! They updated the formula and it is actually now my go-to lip balm. It's very moisturizing and the packaging is perfect! When blindly digging around in my purse looking for lip balm, I can easily differentiate from the other makeup products in my bag. The Strawberry sorbet is my favourite lip balm scent by far!

September 13, 2017

Smells good enough to eat :)

This new flavor?/scent? is great. Keeps my lips smooth all day and it smells divine! Have been buying EOS lip products for a long time now and this one is by far the best one yet!

Quelle douceur

J'adore tout de ce baume à lèvre sorbet au fraise. Son odeur exquise, sa fabuleuse texture, son efficacité divine. c'est mon baume à lèvre préféré. Il est si soyeux.

September 13, 2017

Baume à lèvres biologique aux fraises de EOS

J'ai eu la chance de tester gratuitement le baume à lèvres sorbet aux fraises biologique de la marque EOS et je l'ai bien aimé parce qu'il est riche et hydratant. J'ai par contre moins aimé la saveur de fraises mais c'est une question de goût. Je le recommande!

September 13, 2017

Kissable & Delicious Lips!

First off, thank you for the opportunity to try these lip balms. I've used eos before, and was always a fan. I only wished they lasted longer....well, whatever eos did to reformulate these little guys definitely WORKED! They are silky smooth when applying and keep lips hydrated for hours. The flavours are scrumptious! Strawberry is definitely a fave of mine - my hubby actually preferred the mint.

Great products, cute packaging and a definite must have in your purse, make-up bag, gym bag, car....you name it. I even have one in my desk at work.

Super product - must have!

September 13, 2017

Love, love, love this product! I'll buy it again and again!

I got this EOS ORGANIC SMOOTH SPHERES LIP BALM IN STRAWBERRY SORBET for free to try on. I love it, the strawberry smell and sweetness lingers on my senses as I apply it on my lips. My lips feel so hydrated after I applied it on to my dry lips. It feels full and smooth. I tried applying my favorite shade of lipstick over it and it still works. My lips still feel smooth and hydrated for hours! I would definitely buy this again and again especially that winter time is fast approaching. I highly recommend this product.

September 12, 2017

Baume à lèvres délicieux aux fraises

J'ai reçu gratuitement le baume à lèvres sorbet aux fraises biologique de la marque EOS et je peux dire que c'est un des meilleurs baumes à lèvres de pharmacie que j'ai essayé. Il est riche, hydratant et l'emballage est ''ergonomique'', facile à utiliser. Je le recommande!