eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet Reviews

An improved organic formula with superior skin feel. Softer formula and more rich, authentic flavours:

• 25% more organic sunflower oil helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide
  • Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter and organic jojoba oil
  • 100% natural, certified organic
  • Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.

You may also enjoy eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Sweet Mint or eos Crystal Lip Balm in Hibiscus Peach.

Fabulous lip balm!

This lip balm is amazing! The smell is fantastic, like fresh strawberries and cream! It helps you stay moisturizer throughout the day and chapped lips aren’t a problem when you’ve got this with you!

So smooth!

Love this one! It has always been my go to flavour. The new one tastes so much better ! And it leaves my lips feeling moisturized and smooth! I love how it's organic !

October 20, 2017

J'aime l'odeur et la sensation

J'ai adoré ce produit. L'odeur est sublime, ça me rappelle des odeurs d'enfance et cela est réconfortant. Il est efficace et rend mes lèvres douces. Même mon fils me l'emprunte fréquemment.

October 18, 2017

Smooth and moisturizing

I got the EOS lip balm in Strawberry Sorbet from ChickAdvisor as a product tester. I don't generally like fruity lip balms, I prefer the minty ones so the flavour isn't necessarily the one I would gravitate to on my own. It is very nice though, not too perfume-y that it makes you feel like you just sprayed perfume in your mouth when you put it on, just like a nice sweet taste on your lips.
    The product itself, however, is great! You can tell that it has been reformulated. I put it on in the morning at work and it lasts me most of the day. I even wear it overnight sometimes (because my lips like to crack overnight) and wake up with buttery smooth lips.
    I have the sweet mint flavour and use it more so than this one but I bought my sister this one and she loves it so flavour is really a matter of preference.

October 17, 2017

Loved it

i had ths for a a few months before my toddler came along and wrecked it...I loved it and plan on ordering another. This product is not a glossy one it smooths and softens your lips and most improtantly its organic. Pretty cheap to.

October 16, 2017

Smells really good

This lip balm is very pretty and a convenient size. The packaging is nice and the smell is very good. The product last a long time and work very well to hydrate the lips.

October 15, 2017

Speechless

What can you say about eos Organic Strawberry Sorbet Lip Balm.

I absolutely love eos lip balms, they last forever, go on smooth, smell great and I am always willing and wanting to buy more and try more!

My Mom gave me a great tip, she uses her eos balms on her lips but also on her cheekbones! When she is on vacation she uses the eos lip balm on her cheekbones, she has high cheekbones that tend to burn in the sun. She uses eos balms and tada no burn.

I cannot rave enough about the eos strawberry organic, I did notice my lips felt more moisturized longer, I am guessing due to the ingredients.

I went out and bought my sister some for her birthday, love em that much. I am dying to try the NEW crystal eos!

October 12, 2017

A Uniquely Designed Hydrating Lip Care

First of all, I would like to thank chick advisor for giving me the opportunity to try and review EOS product. I was so excited to try this product because EOS products are amazing!

EOS lip chaps have a uniquely designed shape that allows you to glide easily on your lips. They have a bunch of colours and flavours to choose from, that you will surely love. Aside from that, it is cruel free because it contains 100% natural and enriched nourishing Organic oil and Shea butter which gives a lasting hydration to your lips.

The product is so smooth once applied, and lasts on my lip for the whole day! I use it alone and under lipstick and it works wonderfully for both purposes. I also like that it is certified organic and not to worry about harmful chemicals. My lips are always soft and smooth whenever I use EOS lip balm. Strawberry Sorbet has a cute baby pink colour and smells quite nice. It has a fruity scent in it, like candy which is I really like. The flavour is mild, so it doesn't affect the foods you are eating. The egg-shaped packaging is cute and fun too. It does take up more space because of its shape but for me it doesn’t matter at all.

October 11, 2017

Great smell and taste...

I love the smell of strawberry and this lip smells like strawberry sorbet rather than the fake chemical fruit smell of most lip balms. I love EOS lip balms because they are so portable and easy to carry around in bags and purses on the go. I've never had a bad experience with an EOS product and I will continue to buy and use their products.

I received this product free from ChickAdvisor for testing purposes.

October 11, 2017

Mal de lèvres ou pas j,en mets

Les soirées upée ou les journée pluvieuse au bureau. J'ai mon baume pour les levres avec moi. J'en mets assez souvent et je ne me tanne pas. Le gout est tres bon et il dure tres longtemps meme si le pots est petit