eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Sweet Mint Reviews

An improved organic formula with superior skin feel. Softer formula and more rich, authentic flavours:
  • 25% more organic sunflower oil helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide
  • Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter and organic jojoba oil
  • 100% natural, certified organic
  • Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.

You may also enjoy eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet or eos Crystal Lip Balm in Hibiscus Peach.

Minty eggs

Well, I love how uniquely they designed EOS from other lip balms out there. And that it is natural. I'm using this cool mint because I simple like the minty taste and coolness effect on my lips. It keeps my lips smooth specially winter.

We all should have one

Been choosen To try this product with Chickadvisor #gotitfree thx a lot ! I really love this mint one. It gives a fresh effect on my lips and it is not sticky. Even if im wetting my lips a lot the lol balm stays on and really hydrate my lips.

I definetely recommend this product and think every girl should have one in their purse !

September 12, 2017

Eos cool mint Lip balm is amazing

I love this lip balm. The mint flavour is great and gives a refreshing texture to your lips. I love that is is organic so I don't feel bad about putting it on multiple times a day. Every flavour I have tried of this product has been amazing. Highly recommend.

Juste parfait

Juste parfait comme produit. Super efficace pour les lèvres sèches et sent tellement bon. C'est rafraichissant. Je vaus en acheter d'autres c'est sûr et surtout essayer les autres saveurs.

Sweet mint surprise

I generally don't care for anything labelled with a mint flavour or smell but when I opened up this lip balm sphere and took a sniff I was so surprised. It reminded me of mint chip ice cream. Apparently I'm not the only one who thought it smelled divine....within a day my daughter had claimed this one as her own and left me with the strawberry one (which also smelled and tasted great!) The lip balm sphere is super hydrating and I found that I didn't need to keep reapplying every few minutes. I'll definitely be buying more of these over the winter months when I get so dried out because of all the time I spend at the rink.

September 12, 2017

eos Sweet Mint is now my favourite lip balm!

As someone who owns, I kid you not 20 of these spherical delights, this has a refreshing minty scent and tingles slightly on the lips. I LOVE minty lip balms and this one is just perfect. I love the old formula, the shape of the balm and then scent, but I always had to reapply every hour. Now, I can go 4 hours (if I don't eat) without reapplying and with my lips still feeling comfortably smooth.

*Got it free from Chickadvisor

Favourite lip balm

I was sent this lip balm from Chick Advisor and got it for free for review purposes. I really enjoyed the scent and found that it was very moisturizing. The packaging is great, and I like the amount of lip balm that you get for the price. EOS lip balms will continue to be my favourite lip balms.

September 12, 2017

Tingly sensation on lips!

eos lip balm's new formula goes on smoother, but also doesn't melt in your purse during hot summer days. The compact shape of the packaging is distinct enough to find in your bag (unlike the traditional lip balm shape that gets lost easily and can be easily mistaken for other things like lipstick and pens). As for the scent/flavour, mint is really natural and refreshing; it makes my lips tingle a bit which I don't personally enjoy, but I know some people like that effect.

* I received this product for free to try as a ChickAdvisor staff member.

2.2/5

Disappointing

I liked the taste and feel of this lip balm but found my lips were dryer after using it. The new formula for me was less effective then I was hoping. I do suffer from dry skin and lips so I have a hard time finding lip balms that work. I would definitely recommend this product to others it just didn't work for me. I received this product for free from Chickadvisor to review for the Product Review Club.

September 12, 2017

My favourite flavour EVER!

I was lucky enough to receive this product for free from ChickAdvisor to review for the Product Review Club.
    Preface: I'm such an EOS fan that whenever I travel to the States, I snatch up any flavours we don't have available up here for my friends and I.
    This is hands down my favourite Smooth Sphere flavour! It's freaking delicious! It's smooth, tasty, and not too greasy. It had a perfect texture that gives just a hint of shine.
    I also love that these sweet little things are reasonably priced, and easy to find. Totally recommend this product!