eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Sweet Mint Reviews

An improved organic formula with superior skin feel. Softer formula and more rich, authentic flavours:
  • 25% more organic sunflower oil helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide
  • Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter and organic jojoba oil
  • 100% natural, certified organic
  • Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.

You may also enjoy eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet or eos Crystal Lip Balm in Hibiscus Peach.

February 12, 2013

i love this lip balm! I'm a huge fan of the eos lip balms, but this one is my favorite. it smells amazing! and it moisturizes your lips really well. great price, great quality

January 14, 2013

The only thing that really wasn't for me about this lip balm, was the shape. At first I thought it was cute (the main reason I bought it) but I found it to be a little hard to hold onto. Otherwise, it's a great lip balm!

January 14, 2013

I bought this bc i wanted to see if it was really worth all the hype I've been hearing and I found that it was okay, but not as moisturizing as I'd like it to be. The packaging is cute and convenient and clean since you never need to dip your finger in to get the balm but I find blistex to be way more moisturizing!

December 29, 2012

I have been stuck to my eos sphere all winter long so far and, unlike pther products I have tried, my lips never dry out and they havent chapped once! I am so impressed with this lip balm! I can say that I am addicted and I would reccomend this to anyone who battles fried out lips during the winter.

September 29, 2012

I am in love with these lip balms! It looks weird when you apply it because you are applying lip balm from a sphere directly onto your lips, but the taste is great and it's really moisturizing. I wear this stuff almost every day; it's really affordable too.

I also have Summer Fruit but I prefer the mint one.