eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Vanilla Mint Reviews

October 10, 2019

My little precious

I just love it!!! Crazy for lip balms as I am, *I probably have around 15 that I'm currently using* this is one of my favourites! I love the freshness and how good of a quote it gives to the lips. I normally put a good amount at night, before bed, and wake up with it still on!!

September 22, 2018

No more chapped lips

I love the scent of this eos. I bought it because my daughter said it works for her. I kbow for sure I will keep buying once I run out of this one. It lasted on my lips so long during my shift.

August 22, 2018

Love this product!

Eos is the only lip balm that I use they have great scents! The vanilla mint is suprisingly light scent. I got this one as a gift and put off using it, but I am glad that I tried it because I love it!

March 20, 2018

Good Product

I picked this up to try. I was surprised by the light sent. It was not overpowering like other items I have picked up. When I used it it was light and felt like there was nothing there. I was at least expecting to feel something on my lips to show that I had put it on, but had nothing other than smooth feeling lips.

March 05, 2018

Excellent product

It was love at first swipe, although the mint does leave an after taste it’s still such a wonderful purchase. Excellent design, I love that I don’t have twist a tube or use my finger or applicator

January 13, 2018

eos menthe vanille

Le eos menthe vanille est mon préféré de tous les eos. Je l'adore pour son odeur bien approprier et pour son packaging. Il hydrate vraiment bien les lèvres et je trouve que l'odeur n'est pas très forte grâce a l'odeur vanillé qui adouci l'odeur de menthe un peu forte.

October 24, 2017

My go to lip balm!

I love EOS lip balms but the Vanilla Mint is my absolute favorite. The smell and flavor is to die for and it leaves my lips feeling soft, smooth and kissable! I also adore the packaging of the EOS lip balms as they are super cute and unique. I have bought this particular flavor at least 5 times already and will continue to pick this one everytime I run out!

1.0/5

October 12, 2017

Too much hype

Let me start by saying that I LOVE lip balm. Lip balm is the one product that I would take to a deserted island with me. I was excited to try this one because it has natural ingredients so I bought 3 different flavours. What a disappointment. They smell great but there was zero moisturizing to be had. I am still trying to figure out how they are so popular. I think I will stick to my original Burt's Bees.

October 10, 2017

I love it!

I have a whole collection of the EOS lip spheres and I love every scent! The vanilla mint smells like kinder egg chocolate for sure! I love how soft my lips feel after application and the packaging of the lip balm, it’s cute and portable and it’s my to go thing for everyday use!

October 09, 2017

awesome product, good price worth the money

i love this product really want to test all the other flavors too. good price at walmart. good flavors and good for your lips and really nice smell for a lip balm.