3.6/5
eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm Reviews

Helps to keep your lips look and feel healthy. This lip balm is 95% organic and petrolatum & paraben free. Long lasting moisture. Shea butter & vitamin E. New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips. Twist-off top. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

1.2/5

October 04, 2019

Doesn't work

I would not buy this product again simple because it doesnt work as advertised and quite frankly is overpriced for the quality that it comes in. I would not even give this as a present.

1.5/5

September 06, 2019

Inefficace!

L'odeur et l'esthétique de ce produit est vraiment attirant, mais lorsque j'en applique sur mes lèvres ça me chauffe et la situation de mes lèvres empirent.

1.2/5

May 14, 2019

Worst lip balm

Your lips will feel great right after you put this lip balm on. 10 minutes later your lips feel dryer then they were. Worst lip balm I have ever used.

2.0/5

April 10, 2019

Not worth the price

I find this lip balm to be on the expensive side as its the "in" product currently, and I don't find it to be all that effective. I find it puts like a coating on my lips that causes me to feel like I need more balm on. Its not my favourite for sure,

1.3/5

April 08, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Wont buy again

wasnt impressed with this product did not provide the needed moisture and felt thick on my lips. Once the product came off my lips still felt very dry.

1.5/5

February 07, 2019

One too many chances, never again!!!!!

I have bought this product on more than one occasion and can definitely say i will never be buying it again. It has absolutely no use. it does not last very long and i find it does not have enough moisture. The price is ridiculous for this product as well.

1.8/5

February 06, 2019

Eos Organic smooth spheres lip balm

I bought this over Christmas for a very Christmas gifts. My grand daughters and nieces told me that they loved the Eos and that everyone at school had one. I must admit that I love the container but was very disappointed in the feel of this lip balm, it felt waxy.

2.0/5

December 30, 2018

Cute but does't work

These lip balms always look so cute with the spherical packaging but they don't really work for me. I find that I have to continuously put it on through the day cause it doesn't have the lasting hydrating factor.

1.7/5

April 21, 2018

Meh, not my thing

I wanted to love these, sadly I don’t. First the shape is awkward. Awkward to carry (I like to keep my gloss in my pocket) and really odd to apply. The texture/consistency didn’t feel super great one and I found that the moisture it offered didn’t last at all. All around, just not my thing. I’ll stick to their regular tube style and skip the ping pong ball.

1.3/5

April 06, 2018

I’ll never buy this product again.

I purchased this product about 3 years ago and found that it made my lips extremely dry at first. I initially chalked it up to being due to the fact that my lips were adjusting to a new product. After a few days my lips began to become very red and were almost in pain as they stung when I would rub them together. I discontinued using the product and threw it out.

Fast forward 3 years and I received this product as a gift from a friend. I decided to try it out again thinking they may have changed their formula. I was wrong. The exact same thing happened to me so within a few days, I threw it out again.

I wouldn’t recommend this product at all.