3.6/5
eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm Reviews

Helps to keep your lips look and feel healthy. This lip balm is 95% organic and petrolatum & paraben free. Long lasting moisture. Shea butter & vitamin E. New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips. Twist-off top. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

1.8/5

June 18, 2020

Not my favorite

i got a set of these because everyone was going on about how great they are. I gave them a try. The more I use them, the more chapped and dried out my lips became. I couldn't figure out why the more I used the the worse they got, then i figured out it was this. This balm is very drying. They smell good, and are a cool idea, but not something I would repurchase.

2.0/5

April 15, 2020

Never understood the hype...

I got this in my stocking at Christmas and I was so excited to try it as it seems that almost everyone I know has one of these lying around somewhere. I am lip balm obsessed and have dozens of brands from Blistex to Dior and I am very particular when it comes to consistency. This did nothing for me with respect to moistening and soothing my lips. I needed to apply another balm on top of this so that my lips felt conditioned. This definitely is not for me!

January 04, 2020

Should not qualify as lip balm

The eos sphere lip balm seems like a good product but I often find it short lasting even drying out my lips. It is ineffective and not worth the hype.

1.2/5

October 04, 2019

Doesn't work

I would not buy this product again simple because it doesnt work as advertised and quite frankly is overpriced for the quality that it comes in. I would not even give this as a present.

September 06, 2019

Inefficace!

L'odeur et l'esthétique de ce produit est vraiment attirant, mais lorsque j'en applique sur mes lèvres ça me chauffe et la situation de mes lèvres empirent.

1.2/5

May 14, 2019

Worst lip balm

Your lips will feel great right after you put this lip balm on. 10 minutes later your lips feel dryer then they were. Worst lip balm I have ever used.

2.0/5

April 10, 2019

Not worth the price

I find this lip balm to be on the expensive side as its the "in" product currently, and I don't find it to be all that effective. I find it puts like a coating on my lips that causes me to feel like I need more balm on. Its not my favourite for sure,

1.3/5

April 08, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Wont buy again

wasnt impressed with this product did not provide the needed moisture and felt thick on my lips. Once the product came off my lips still felt very dry.

February 07, 2019

One too many chances, never again!!!!!

I have bought this product on more than one occasion and can definitely say i will never be buying it again. It has absolutely no use. it does not last very long and i find it does not have enough moisture. The price is ridiculous for this product as well.

1.8/5

February 06, 2019

Eos Organic smooth spheres lip balm

I bought this over Christmas for a very Christmas gifts. My grand daughters and nieces told me that they loved the Eos and that everyone at school had one. I must admit that I love the container but was very disappointed in the feel of this lip balm, it felt waxy.