3.6/5
eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm Reviews

Helps to keep your lips look and feel healthy. This lip balm is 95% organic and petrolatum & paraben free. Long lasting moisture. Shea butter & vitamin E. New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips. Twist-off top. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

December 07, 2019

Smooth, smells good. Works fine

I always seem to have a few of these spheres around. This one is very nice smelling. I love how smooth they are, and they keep your lips nice as long as you don't already have very chapped lips. I use something else to get them to heal, but this is really nice to keep things maintained and it's "fun" to use! I get a kick out if the shape, and I can always find it, even blind in the bottom of a dark bag. Bit pricey but watch for sales. Paraben free is huge for me, because I am allergic and it affects everything. Finally after many years the manufacturers are realizing we don't want or need all that garbage in our products. Parabens are a family of preservatives and for years I could not use anything like this.

June 15, 2019

Pretty good

I have had my share of the eos lip balm spheres, and I like the scents available. Leaves my lips soft but sometimes I noticed if you don’t move your lips often the balm settles on the edge of your lips making it gross. But it does last a while I used the strawberry one everyday and lasted for a few months.

June 15, 2019

Cute design

The packaging of the lip balm is very unique and fun to apply. The eos lip balm keeps your lips moisturized but I have experienced a bit of skin irritation in the past. The flavours are very nice

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My daughter steals mine

I had one a couple of years ago and my Daughter took it. She has bought another. and I bought another and she took it too. The next one I bought I didn't tell her about it.

Works well .. keep reading

I loved these when they first came out, they were so popular and people had nothing but good things to say about them. In my opinion the actual lip balm worked great on chapped lips, however these are prone to molding on the inside of the lip balm and I've seen a few in this shape. Because the moisture is able to build up on the inside of the lip, I won't be buying these again.

Not bad...

Overall the product goes on smooth and it smells and tastes great but....the container gets icky and dirty around the outside! It looks like germs like to live there. So, I've tried it but wont buy it again.

February 16, 2019

i would buy this product

i like the smell of this balm. its long lasting. my lips are so dry but this balm is very effective in keeping my lips hydrated for hours. i’ve tried so many other flavours of this balm too.

December 29, 2018

Le produit est bien, mais le contenant moins...

Le produit en tant que tel est bien, hydrate et fait bien son travail. L'odeur est fort agréable et l'ensemble du baume, avec son contenant est attrayant. Cependant, j'ai utilisé ce baume quelques mois et la « boule » de baume s'atténue et devient plane avec le temps et creuse dans le contenant, ce qui fait qu'il est plus difficile d'appliquer le baume. Pour moi, j'ai dû le jeter et je n'aime pas gaspiller! Je recommande plutôt le baume Eos sous forme de bâton!

August 24, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Bulky packaging but it works

Love this product. I really enjoy that it is a thicker formula because it makes it work really well under lipsticks. They're super moisturizing and smell so good.

3.2/5

July 23, 2018

Cute packaging but...

The packaging of this product is super cute and small and convenient but does not last long on lips and my lips feel chapped shortly after application. Product smells amazing as well but the product itself is not that effective if you're looking for a moisturizing lip product.