3.6/5
eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm Reviews

Helps to keep your lips look and feel healthy. This lip balm is 95% organic and petrolatum & paraben free. Long lasting moisture. Shea butter & vitamin E. New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips. Twist-off top. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

May 26, 2020

I spend a year to finish one

I bought this from Costco, very good price when it was on sale. There were 6 in a pack. My daughter gave 4 to her friends. We kept 2. It was very moisture, and very eco friendly. Like it.

3.2/5

April 28, 2020

It’s okay

I have bought one of these because you had seen everyone with them. Well I was disappointed. It does feel smooth but I find it left like a sticky and really thick feeling on my lips and almost like clumped up on my lips. Also the shape made it easy to find in a purse but if you just wanted to carry it in your pocket it isn’t practical.

March 06, 2020

moisturizes well

This lip balm works reasonably well. it is not my favorite brand but it works pretty well.
    I do find that it over-dries my lips (paradoxically) if i apply too much of it.

December 07, 2019

Smooth, smells good. Works fine

I always seem to have a few of these spheres around. This one is very nice smelling. I love how smooth they are, and they keep your lips nice as long as you don't already have very chapped lips. I use something else to get them to heal, but this is really nice to keep things maintained and it's "fun" to use! I get a kick out if the shape, and I can always find it, even blind in the bottom of a dark bag. Bit pricey but watch for sales. Paraben free is huge for me, because I am allergic and it affects everything. Finally after many years the manufacturers are realizing we don't want or need all that garbage in our products. Parabens are a family of preservatives and for years I could not use anything like this.

June 15, 2019

Pretty good

I have had my share of the eos lip balm spheres, and I like the scents available. Leaves my lips soft but sometimes I noticed if you don’t move your lips often the balm settles on the edge of your lips making it gross. But it does last a while I used the strawberry one everyday and lasted for a few months.

June 15, 2019

Cute design

The packaging of the lip balm is very unique and fun to apply. The eos lip balm keeps your lips moisturized but I have experienced a bit of skin irritation in the past. The flavours are very nice

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My daughter steals mine

I had one a couple of years ago and my Daughter took it. She has bought another. and I bought another and she took it too. The next one I bought I didn't tell her about it.

Works well .. keep reading

I loved these when they first came out, they were so popular and people had nothing but good things to say about them. In my opinion the actual lip balm worked great on chapped lips, however these are prone to molding on the inside of the lip balm and I've seen a few in this shape. Because the moisture is able to build up on the inside of the lip, I won't be buying these again.

Not bad...

Overall the product goes on smooth and it smells and tastes great but....the container gets icky and dirty around the outside! It looks like germs like to live there. So, I've tried it but wont buy it again.

February 16, 2019

i would buy this product

i like the smell of this balm. its long lasting. my lips are so dry but this balm is very effective in keeping my lips hydrated for hours. i’ve tried so many other flavours of this balm too.